They're back after a year, & I'm freaking. UPDATED pls

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

sarahjones

Postby sarahjones » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:21 pm

oh yeah those cards are for people who are being questioned/charged with a crime. they have the right for their attorney. and children who are being questioned/charged have the right for their parents and attorney. to extend that to CPS is funny. the kids aren't in trouble.

and hiding your house just makes you seem guilty of something. if you have nothing to hide, then why hide?

sarahjones

Postby sarahjones » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:21 pm

oh yeah those kinds of cards are for people who are being questioned/charged with a crime. they have the right for their attorney. and children who are being questioned/charged have the right for their parents and attorney. to extend that to CPS is funny. the kids aren't in trouble.

and hiding your house just makes you seem guilty of something. if you have nothing to hide, then why hide?

glass

Postby glass » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:25 pm

there are all kinds of reasons to hide...in fact, when i first found this site, i was debating on going into hiding, which i did. i was contacted by one of the state employed nazis and we moved our entire family and everything in our home in 2 days. they never found us. why should i give them even a chance to exploit my family??

glass

Postby glass » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:27 pm

the kids aren't in legal trouble, but they are in very serious danger of being kidnapped from their own families. i just thank god that this site exists to educate people against the evils of this organization.

righteousbabe

Postby righteousbabe » Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:17 am

sarahjones wrote:oh yeah those kinds of cards are for people who are being questioned/charged with a crime. they have the right for their attorney. and children who are being questioned/charged have the right for their parents and attorney. to extend that to CPS is funny. the kids aren't in trouble.

Wow.

So would you be okay with the police randomly searching your car? Your purse?

If not, why not?

That whole "well if you have nothing to hide" argument just BLOWS. I have a right, as a US Citizen, to be free from unreasonable searches and when there has been NO accusation that in any way relates to my HOUSE or my living arrangements, there is no good reason for someone to "need" to see my house. It's MY house and my sanctuary and I pay the mortgage and the utilities... I get to decide who comes and who goes. It is a violation, an invasion to have someone in here scrutinizing every speck of dust or mis-matched furniture or breakfast dishes in the sink... especially when (in my case) it has NEVER been suggested that the kids are living in an unhealthy environment.

I have read enough horror stories to know that having a "normal" house is often not enough, that you need a neat-freak spotless TV house if you don't want to give a worker "reasons" or things to use against you and that is ridiculous. We have 3 kids, 2 dogs, 3 cats, and 2 full time jobs. Do the math. I am not going to white glove my house just so some self righteous 20-something year old CW can come here and pass judgment. No one has accused me of having my kids "live in filth", it's never been part of an investigation, nor has there ever been any question of sleeping arrangements, lack of water/shelter/safety stuff... so why SHOULD they come in my house?

We are private people, and we are BUSY people. We are not highly paid professionals who have sick days and vacation banked.. we are working class folks who can't just take off to deal with this stuff, or make the house "spotless" as opposed to NORMAL, and I resent having to lose pay to screw with this when it's clearly BS in the first place. And sorry, my mistrust of CW's in general is extreme enough that I wouldn't let one in here unless it looked like a freakin' model home or was hospital-sterile.

I experienced a bit of that first hand when a CW was at my house, taking pictures and asking questions. I went outside real quick to put the dog out and I was wearing boots, and apparently I tracked a cigarette butt (neighbors) in on my boot... didn't even realize it but the CW saw it and FREAKED OUT about the cigarette butt on my floor! And the house was very clean, so I explained to her that it must have come in on my boot, wasn't there five minutes prior, and calmed her down but sheesh!

It was a surprise visit, so logically, is someone going to maintain a clean house yet toss cigarette butts on the floor? Would that make any sense at all? If it was a pigsty then sure, but it wasn't, yet she wanted so badly to jump all OVER that in her desperate attempt to find SOMETHING.

Anyway, just to update on our situation; the CW was insisting on meeting so we told her we didn't know our schedule for a few more days. This was on a Wednesday. She said she'd call back on Sunday. She never called and that was about a month ago and that's as far as it's gone at this point so who knows.

Return to “CPS Investigations”