Psychologicals: CPS version VS. Private version

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

debbiescalese

Psychologicals: CPS version VS. Private version

Postby debbiescalese » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:12 pm

I thought I'd post this as a warning to others. I almost feel like laughing. This is on my now 11 year old daughter.

CPS version:
The diagnosis: Aspergers Disorder
Pervasive Developmental Disorder
Anxiety and depression
Conclusions: close monitoring of the home situation becuse of concerns regarding Mrs. x following through with previous safty plans and due to her continued use of physically smacking the chidren when angry. She suggested weekly outpatient treatment to further assess the diagnosis of Asperger's disorder. Recomended outpatient family therapy to address appropriate discipline strategies.

States she has an IQof 83 yet has her functioning on grade level or above in all area's except math

Also states the this child is sucidal but has no plans to carry it out. Has a history of enurisis. That she sees her mother and her mothers boyfriend fight. And that I slap her accross the face and it hurts her.
(so not true it's funny found myself asking did they mix up my childs file with another)

Private version:
The diagnosis: AD/HD predominantly Inattentive type
Disruptive Behavior Disorder, NOS
Sibling Relational Problem
Conclusions: he wants her to continue with therpay, Rules out Asperger's completelyand states that thier may be some residule greif issues assoicated with the death of her father.
IQ is 92 (previous has been 104)

The kicker: Taken right out of the conclusion section of the psychological
"The issue of inappropriate sexual contact also seems to no longer be problematic in view of information received not only from "a's" parental caregivers, but also from the teacher's evealuation as indicated by ------ responses to the connors' Teacher rating scale- revised long form. Therefore, for the well being of both female children, and especially for A's well being, it seeems appropriate to put this to rest. If there are other issues within the family that are a concern for the Child Protective services, those issues should now become the concers rather than contiuing to involve the 2 young children, and especially A who is the accused in this case. "
also states "There does not seem to be enough clinical evidence to conclude that A is a physically abused or neglected child."

This one has no mention of enuresis and states "denied were self harm thoughts and past parasuicidal behaviors. She says her sisters bugging her makes her angry... she uses controle techniques like counting to 10" Also states that A is afraid of the other child.

*So my point is CPS eval has her boardline retarted, peeing her pants, getting beaten, observing DV, immature for her age, suffering from several mental illnesses she doesn't have, and wanting the family monitored for saftey issues.
Private eval has totally different diagnosis, actually sounds like that child, doesn't have her beaten, peeing herself, or suicidal behavior. States no evidence to conclude abuse or neglect.
See the point. Cps will use a psychological to make thier case and it appeares the psychologist is okay with this even if it means hurting a child just to prove a false case. Those not directly working with cps will give a true and accurate eval. Then you can provide actual help with any issues. Be warned.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:01 pm

Well, you are not the only one, here CPS Whacko Doctor has diagnosed my Son when he was just 8, with SEVEN Different disorders whereas the "private version" was just one disorder. It is laughable!
Here is what CPS Whacko has indicated my son has:

ADHD
ADD
PSTD
Depression
Mania
O.D.D.
Pyscho Tendencies

Private Version:

Only O.D.D. and Private Psch. Doctor wholeheartedly disagrees with CPS Doctor with 7 diagnosis stating there are no factual basis to back up the evidence. Given that the child was only tested within 3 hours!!! :shock:

Family Doctor also diagnosed (physical wise and Health wise) that my son has Enuernis and agrees with the Private CPS Doctor that he has therefore O.D.D. but he also adds he might be in depression stage because of what is going on in the family such as going through the Divorce!!!!

CPS Whacko Doctor did not take all of these things into account such as Divorce.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

debbiescalese

Postby debbiescalese » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:46 pm

Did you go after the dr that wrote all that other stuff? Did you sue or file a complaint? I'm wondering if I can do that. I think if this can be done to me who else has it been done too. I can't possible be the only one who is walking around with cps hand picked eval on my daughter from this doctor. I'm wondering if I can how do I stop this from happening to the next poor kid who might end up drugged up for mental conditions they don't have because nobody double checked the cps doctors eval.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:54 pm

After receiving these CPS Reports, I went and requested a Private Doctor to give us a second opinion. Then 5 years later, I researched on CPS Doctor's credentials. HE WAS NOT EVEN LICENSED WITH THE STATE's PSCH> BOARD!!!!! :shock: However, my private doctor was indeed licensed. :roll:

It would be a great idea if you had done research on this CPS Doctor to see about his credentials and to see if he was licensed with the Psch. Board Association. Go to your State's Psch. Board Website and request the board to see if this CPS Doctor is on their list....if not, it would give great cause for civil lawsuit action for giving wrongful diagnosis that can be fatal or serious harm to the child. And report this doctor to the PSch. Board for falsfying diagnosis on a child less than 12. It should be a crime, but it is hard to prove especially that they are "Doctors" but not licensed?

My CPS Doctor, the last time I have heard is no longer working for that CPS Agency. I don't know 100% sure but that's what I have been told. Also they hired a second CPS Doctor after this sheignan going on. :roll:
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

glass

Postby glass » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:32 pm

they took my boy, who was only 7 at the time and totally freaked out from being torn away from his family and put him on seroquel because he had "tourettes syndrome"!!! i finally had to leave the state with him to get a real doctor to check him out because they wanted to charge me with neglect for not giving him the medicine their idiot doctor prescribed. never mind that it was the seroquel in itself that was causing him to have tremors.
:cry:

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:30 pm

Wrong Diagnoses given by CPS's Doctors can give Lethal and Fatal deaths in Children with drugs into them. There were indeed Foster Children being placed on drugs (unnecessarily and on force with restraints) had indeed died in State's Custody. There was even 2 yrs old Toddler given fatal anti-depressant pills and he just died. This happened in all in their State's Custody. They tried to cover everything up but Foster Children's were named into Memoriam all over the Net now. You can see that most of them were under restraint, choked, forced with pills, had died. If you can google "Foster Children Deaths plus Memoriam" you will notice many hundreds of names where their deaths had ended either in restraints, pills, choked, abused and so forth BY CPS and State's Custody, even with several from Foster Parents themselves.

Foster Children's Deaths are unacceptable. These Children who ended up with wrong diagnoses and placed on pills unnecssarily are UNACCEPTABLE!! Someone needs to hold CPS and State's responsible for their deaths. No question about it.

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:03 pm

I just want to point out a few things about what you said ..

First Auspergers, and PDD does not mean one is boarderline retarded or reatrded at all for that matter. And as a parent of an autistc/aspergers child I am more than slightly offended.

Many famous people are/were autistic. Beethoven is believe to have been, as well as Mozart, Albert Einstein, Henry Ford, Alexander Graham Bell, Carl Jung, Thomas Jefferson, Andy Wahol, John Dever, Jim Hensen, Howard Hughes, and Bill Gates These are just to name a few. Here are links to more:

http://www.child-autism-parent-cafe.com ... utism.html

http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/ ... ousac.html

Quite the contrary... Aspergers is a form of autism and Autistics on the norm have a higher than average IQ.

Second....CPS therapist contradicts their findings by stating that she has an IQ of just 83 when aussies are above average. WEither the diagnosis isnt right, or the IQ test isnt right or both. They contradicted themselves. Nothing new there.

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:10 pm

First Auspergers, and PDD does not mean one is boarderline retarded or reatrded at all for that matter. And as a parent of an autistc/aspergers child I am more than slightly offended.

I don't think Debbie was refering to the diagnosis, but the IQ score..
An IQ score of 75 or lower is considered "retarded" by testing standards, By scoring an 83 it can be considered "boarderline" by psychologists.. 100 is the typical center score of "normal"
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:39 pm

Thanks for pointing that out good dad.

but I still want to state they contridicted themselves.

debbiescalese

Postby debbiescalese » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:18 am

I was refuring to the I Q not the aspergers as good dad stated. I have looked up aspergers when I got that dx. What I'm pointingout its they contradicted themself in the psychological. An IQ of 83 puts her in the boarderline range of intellagence and she would thier for be lowfunctioning where as in the same psychological they state she is functioning on grade level in all area's but math which she was in the forth grade when eval done and scored 3 grade in math and 5 grade in everythingelse. that is not low functioning. That is adverage functioning. IQ with in itself was what I was talking about. Aspergers is something else not found in the private psychological.

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:05 pm

The part that REALLY caught my eye was the Psychologist
that has no license through the Board of Psychology!

What the HECK is going on there?

I've been griping about a woman who pretended
to be a SW and did "therapy" but who was licensed
for neither.

I hadn't imagined a Psychologist doing Psych Evals
without a license!

Immediately when this was discovered you
should have your attorney raise hell about that.

The courts should NOT tolerate psych evals
done by people like that.

It's law suit time!

I can only presume that CPS wants to mark
kids with the worst issues so they could
defraud the Feds of funding for a
"special needs" child.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:19 am

Exactly!!! that's what they are doing which is just to get the funds in that agency, and hence if they get caught for it, they just get away with it because it is not even certified. (avoid accountability). Don't you often wondered why most Workers in CPS Agency is not registered?? What we are looking at is underqualified, unlicensed employees in that Agency. What a sheer and brilliant idea! So they can avoid responsibility if something were to happen. If they were really licensed, then they would have something to answer to the Internal review, but with those unlicensed people, they don't have to answer to no body and would claim "I have immunity" kind of crap. Pretty brilliant.

It is like having 12 yrs old people working at that Agency and have no clue to what to do, just plain reckless. Here we have many, many unlicensed, underqualifed working for a LARGE INDUSTRY OF THE WORLD...imagine you give the job to a 19 or 20 yrs old child that has no foggiest idea on what to do? No professionalism, no Accountability, No supervision, nothing....and hence we got Foster Children deaths to look at.

I was told that CPS Psch. is no longer working there at that Agency and got replaced with another CPS Psch. Doctor....but guess what? She is unlicensed too!! :roll:

debbiescalese

Postby debbiescalese » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:32 am

You really do need to report the unlicensed psy docs. Taht is practicing with out a license. It is like this if I go to a doctor and he gives me a dx of a cold and I had pneumona guess what that isn't malpractice that is practicing with out a licesance way worse a malpractice suite just gets you money it is a civil matter a person who is unlicesned practicing is criminal. There is one way to get around that a licensed psy doc has to over see the "trainee" which means his license is on the line and you can go after him.

Return to “CPS Investigations”