We should all live in fear

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

terrified

We should all live in fear

Postby terrified » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:26 am

“We should all live in fear”

Last year after alerting the news media to my ex-husband’s criminal activities, Child Protective Services received a phone call from him and started an investigation on me based on a slew of false accusations. During a recent interview in my home, the investigator informed me that anyone including herself should live in fear of having someone call her agency on them. Why if we having nothing to hide and are taking good care of our children should we live in fear? Is it because this agency can get away with doing anything they want? I challenged her when I replied that I didn’t think people should live in fear since this isn’t a healthy way to live your life. She agreed that even though it shouldn’t be this way, it nevertheless was.
Anyone can make this type of anonymous phone call. It could be your vindictive ex-spouse, the neighbor who doesn’t like you, or someone you had a falling out with. It simply makes no difference. Hopefully when they knock on your door you won’t be in the middle of a dinner party or backyard barbeque where liquor is being served. Nothing short of them interrupting you while you are having a bible study with your children will look good. Your house will not be clean enough and God forbid if you are trying to discipline any of your children for anything at all. If your child is crying and screaming because you just took the toy he threw at his sister’s head away and she is crying because of getting hit in the head, you are certainly doomed. Jumping to conclusions, the agent outside your door could call the police and have your children forcefully removed from your care right then and there. Your terrified children’s little legs and arms that have a death hold on you because you are such an awful parent will be traumatized for life.
Who are these people you may be wondering? I too wondered and asked the agent what kind of qualifications did you need to do her job? Her answer was that you needed a degree. “A degree in social work? “, I asked. “No, just any kind of degree” she answered. She herself had a degree in criminal justice but she added that right now since they were so short handed a degree in French would probably do. They do undergo a three-month training period after they are hired. Wow just three months of training affords them the power to alter you and your children’s lives forever.
After I was first made aware of the phone call, I did some extensive research on the Internet about this agency and what I easily found out was appalling. In a recent study, it was shown that children were 44% more likely to be physically, emotionally, and sexually abused in foster care than in the care of their falsely accused and/or slightly imperfect natural parents. Their foster parents murdered a total of 433 children in the state of Georgia alone in the last 5 years alone. Apparently, the foster parents who receive money to care for these children aren’t even criminally checked out but the parents who are falsely accused are put through the wringer. If I was to list here the crimes carried out by these so called “child advocates” alone this would be a book and not an article.
The first interview I had in my home was with a male CPS worker. My second interview was required because shortly after his visit with us he left the agency and never finished his paperwork to close our case. I was under the impression that he had been fired but was told that he simply left. Of course, I have reason to believe that even if he had been fired I would be the last person the agency would disclose this to. The scary part is that I was required by law to allow this strange man to be alone in a room with my children. Lucky for me I had an attorney present during the interview and she was there to protect my children, however, financially this is not an option for all families. I didn’t think at the time to ask him what his credentials were but I suspect he went back to teaching French. The scariest part is that in the three weeks I had phone conversations with him to try to set up our interview he related to me four times that he was “in the middle of a removal.” At one time, I asked my attorney if he was trying to scare me? He cancelled our first interview by telephone just 20 minutes before it was scheduled inconveniencing both my family and my attorney who was already on her way over. Here is the message he left on my answering machine word for word.
“Amy this is Damian with CPS. I am calling to let you know I am in the middle of a removal and I’m going to have to cancel our appointment today. If you will call me back at my office, I am going to have to go out and place a baby in another city. If you’ll leave me your name, your telephone number and the best time to call, I’ll get back to you.”
Wow, four children removed by just one agent in 3 weeks. Did he just hit the jackpot that month? It seems more likely to me that 4 heartbroken unfortunate parents have had their children kidnapped by an unstable French teacher on a power trip and that 4 children are now a whopping 44% more likely to be erased from the earth.
What to do about this alarming situation is a haunting question that remains unanswered? Many people have tried and are trying to answer it without any results. If you do find yourself in a battle with this agency, the website fightcps.com offers some invaluable advice that is a must read. Among their major points is to document everything and tape record all conversations. Unfortunately, nothing you do short of leaving the country can insure the safety of your children from this agency once they have your name on file. Even though the CPS agent at your door may be a child molester (it has happened) you will have to cooperate. Once your case is closed it’s a good idea to move to another state because even though you have nothing to hide your children’s safety has been forever compromised. If that sounds extreme consider reading the stories of all the child murders and abuse this agency has helped facilitate. After this read about all the ridiculous reasons these children were removed in the first place. I personally know a woman who lost her children because she was behind on her laundry and was cited that her child could suffocate in the pile of clothes. The most popular reason by far is dirty dishes and a messy house. One report read, “To many toys on the floor; house uninhabitable.” It sounds laughable but the children weren’t laughing when they woke up in a strange place and called out that night in sheer terror for their parents loving arms.
In closing, I sit here silently contemplating my horror at a system gone astray and I do the only thing I can think to do next. I pray and I’m reminded of some words uttered by Ralph Waldo Emerson that should be emblazoned on a plaque above every CPS agent’s desk.
“ All things have an accompaniment of magic. If the fact(s) seem plain and thoroughly known to thee, tis plain thou knowest nothing about it”
That being said I will simplify it for the benefit of the most corrupt, unintelligent, and pathological agents. Unless there are blatant physical signs of child abuse present, leave us alone and get yourself into therapy to deal with your paranoid hallucinations, your unhealthy resolve to twist a mountain out of a molehill, and your sick need to terrorize innocent families!
Name withheld for fear of retaliation.

glass

Postby glass » Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:18 am

i agree..in fact, we just passed the date that our children were stolen from us 7 years ago..i will never forget the way they drug my screaming children away..and then i had to get their christmas gifts out of layaway....it nearly killed me. i honestly didnt think i was going to keep myself together because they were going to terminate my rights. (they only dropped it later when i told them i would agree to everything they said). at the time though, i thought that i would never see them again..i had to bring their presents to the dhs office for them to give to my kids later..and then i found out that they took credit!
my husband, when we went to court made a really on target comment about the christmas tree and presents and decorations they had outside of the courtroom. he said that they were cruel to remind parents of what they had lost and that the only real present would be to give people their families back.
evil bastards.

Gary Shaw

Postby Gary Shaw » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:40 pm

It would be wonderful if any and all of you would join me this Christmas.

Every holiday I send an email to ALL elected politicians that represent me.

I say, "I want to take this opportunity to wish you and your family a wonderful "what ever holiday" and truly hope it is safe and enjoyable for you. I hope you will enjoy the holiday with your family. I also wish to remind you there are 20,000 children in Georgia and 597,000 children in the United States who are incarcerated in Foster Care and will not be with their families to celebrate this holiday."

I have only had one response in two years and it was the generic thank you for your letter. What I am hoping is that I can succeed in making them aware of the problem and hopefully tease their sense of responsibility enough to look into it. If they look they will see the problems and hopefully start to fix them.
The two enemies of the people are criminals and the government, so let us tie the second down with the Constitution so the second will not become a legalized version of the first.
Thomas Jefferson

mommyx3b

Postby mommyx3b » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:38 pm

I am in.
"No Honey, you can't help mommy make cookies for Santa, 'cause it might make a mess, then CPS will take you away 'cause the house isn't spotless." <-----What I should have told my 4 yr old daughter.

mommyx3b

Postby mommyx3b » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:38 pm

I am in.
"No Honey, you can't help mommy make cookies for Santa, 'cause it might make a mess, then CPS will take you away 'cause the house isn't spotless." <-----What I should have told my 4 yr old daughter.

Return to “CPS Investigations”