Trying to Understand all of this

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

harrisfam

Trying to Understand all of this

Postby harrisfam » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:54 pm

Okay. Well my story is already posted on here. We have mediation coming up and we have done nothing wrong. In fact they wont even give us suggestions to do anything to prove to them. We went above and beyond and went to counseling to try and get suggestions and even took all the parenting classes they offer in our town. We are a married and loving couple who care and give our child all the love and nurturing possible. But these CPS dont care about that. They obviously are covering there backs. When all they have is positive, why not return our child home. I live with our baby at my g parents anf my husband sees our baby at my gparents 4 days a week. It is unreal. We are willing to do anything we have to do. But do they care?? We are trying everything! I am just looking for any advice to keep bettering the situation. Termination is not the answer especially when nothing wrong has been done to my child. Please any advise to speed this up. We both have hired lawyers and we are doing everything we can think of???ANy suggestions???Please. I feel so violated through all this.

trappedinwreakage

Postby trappedinwreakage » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:47 pm

Simply put, they are people on a power trip. They do what they do because "they can", there is nothing out there to stop them except a natural born trait we normal people take for granted. Its called human decency, a quality that did not attach itself to their gene pool. There they sit and have this puppet master control over all that fall in their path....AND THEY LIKE IT.... :shock:

lawyers are just as worthless and amount to little more than "yes men", it makes little difference in their life one way or the other and whos going to complain about the paychecks?

In my case... in retrospect, I've though of a thousand words I should have thrown in CPS's face as well as the face of the court. It mattered little anyhow as all was lost from day one, but at the time I felt it would help my case if I appeared to be "sane" and treated people with respect.... but that was another leg trap. I certainly was not "sane" as I spent most of my waking hours melting down and living in an emotional place I never had been before or even dreamed of.... this includes loss of my own mother at the age of twelve and my father only 5 years prior to their "intervention", neither were as painful or hard to understand because they were natural acts, something we are born with the ability to accept and deal with.... which leads to why I couldnt state my well deserved piece at the time, I had simply lost all my facilities, I had been psychologically tortured and terriorized.

Something they fully enjoyed... which brings us back to the power trip.

Its not natural what they do so there is no answers known to rational people.

Gary Shaw

Postby Gary Shaw » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:12 pm

Trapped,

While I agree with most you had to say, I disagree with "they do what they do because they can." I believe they do what they do because we continue to allow them to.
The two enemies of the people are criminals and the government, so let us tie the second down with the Constitution so the second will not become a legalized version of the first.
Thomas Jefferson

Marina

Postby Marina » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:00 pm

It's all about the money, as my brother would say.

Do a web search for "foster care" "sleeping pills" and President Bush.

Politics is funded by the drug companies, and everyone involved in child welfare is mandated for mental health services.

Workingmom

Postby Workingmom » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:12 pm

I agree with Marina. It's all about the money. I have yet to see one social worker from cps with an old, or beat up vehicle. Hell, the one who came to pick up my kids clothes drove a brand new (of the year) Kia. :?

Return to “CPS Investigations”