Another One?!?

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:01 am

We are going to court Monday. I am in the middle of my evaluation you know that mental one they make you take. Which we are forced to pay out the nose for.

We will finally get to meet this one caseworker that I have called everyday for the past 3 1/2 weeks leaving a message for him to call me back. He never did. And we filed a grievance. Asking for a more compatent worker.

The pulled us out of work, made us miss pay, pay $250 for our attorney to be present. For him to cancle when we got there. We file a grievance, and expect reimbersment.

We have file absue charges on caseworkers left and right. And we file neglect charges on this new case worker that we have never met, for neglect. My oldest was either molested or exposed to molested child. And the caseworker never cared to even check up. We filed a police report.

My kids were removed from kinship over 30 days ago. We only know that those finding we to be false, since kinship just got a letter from them stating that.

We had unsupervised visits. And for some reason we don't. All they say is that there is an investagation and it doesn't involve us. They can't tell us what it's about. And don't know when we can see our kids. Anybody ever here of this. That they can't disclose any information. Except that were not involed in anyway, and won't be able to get any kind of information.

We will be on case worker number 12, since may 10, 2007.

My kids were due home this court date.

But my compassion teacher is requesting one on one with him for 6 more weeks. Which is a total crock. I am not numb and the state wants you to be.

What they teach you in compassion...

Don't Blame other's... Even if they beat up, molest, and don't feed your kids.

give 50/50 in any power struggle.... Give up your kids... And take some pointless classes... Like how to put on a dipers...

look into core hurts.... Yeah right who takes the time to look into core values when your watching your kids getting constantly hurt.

I am constantly taking drug test, funny thing is I have never done drugs. My child told them that I do drug food. It's brown and white, looks like it comes from florida but doesn't, and you definatly eat it. So the DHS is making me take there full panel drug screen which is expensive. And want me to admit to something I don't know what it is.

NOt only that the state is mad at me for not making enough money. Which I only wentto work for the extra's not as an income to support the family. Truth is I work 5 hours a week at 5.85 hr. which is about $50 a month. Not I work for free. And they want more. They never asked my income they just assumed. But want me to pay out over $1100 a month in child support. My husband makes a decent living. And they want his entire check too.

We can't even pay our bills, at the moment.

I can't wait til I go to court and lay it out for the judge. No visitations, and we were never told why, and all of the above.

To top everything off my son's girlfriend is now in a mental instatution after trying to kill herself.

I wonder if this hell will ever be over with.
Parents spend so much time teaching our kids not to go with strangers or talk to strangers, and no to show your body to strangers. And this is what CPS-DHS is all about.

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:50 pm

we have another case worker. This makes 3 this week alone.

We get to see our kids tomarrow. We haven't seen the on over 50 days, and only because we didn't have a caseworker at a good period of time.

They called me up monday to tell me that my 3 year old got hurt, and had to have stiches across his face. Isn't that fun.

At least I can put them in a catch 22 situation. If they keep in the situation then he is in continues harm which the judge don't like, but if they move him that shows instability since it's his 5 foster homes in 2 months. Which again the judge don't like.

Straight up it's ridiculous. My kids are contantly getting hurt, and ending up in the hospital. This is why they keep moving them. And they try to blame it on the natural parents. Or use my favorite line "kids playing with Kids" or "Accidents will happen." Not in my eyes they don't. Really if one of my kids got hurt in my care such as a bruise I went to have checked out, it would be removal of my children for abuse. Since that is why they are calling me an abuser, which I am not. One out of 3 of my children had on bruise and that is it.

Well we were suppose to be investagated but never was in 2 months, we were suppose to get our kids home on our court date last week, but we didn't. We went to court and no one knew what was going on. And no one was talking. But if there are no findings in thier current investagation then we will be done and kids get to come home.

I do remind them they they keep screwing up.
Parents spend so much time teaching our kids not to go with strangers or talk to strangers, and no to show your body to strangers. And this is what CPS-DHS is all about.

Perchjerker

Re: I'm Trying

Postby Perchjerker » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:53 am

[quote="Workingmom"]
What I am looking for is the Standard Operating Procedures that cps is SUPPOSE to follow in the state of Texas. But I am having trouble tracking it down. I've searched, and searched till my head felt like it was going to explode. quote]

http://tlo2.tlc.state.tx.us/statutes/fa.toc.htm

Workingmom

cool!!

Postby Workingmom » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:55 pm

Thanks Perch!! You rock!!

Workingmom

YET, ANOTHER ONE!!

Postby Workingmom » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:20 pm

In trying to get my therapy started, the therapist that I selected has been trying to get a hold of the social worker assigned to my case with cps. She wanted to request that they pay for it. The other day, she called and found out that the social worker that was assigned to my case is no longer with the agency, and now I have.......tada.............ANOTHER SOCIAL WORKER!!! How long ago this took place, neither of us know.

What I do know is that they never informed me. It would explain why the previous worker has not called. Are they not suppose to keep in touch with me? Are they not suppose to inform me if my case switches hands? And why in the hell has the new case worker not contacted me yet?!?

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:29 pm

Are you in Texas? Possibly the Workers are over loaded in having to handle over 467 Children (FLDS) all around Texas. The cases are possibly over loaded right now. They are a priority, because of the Media Attention. I know this is unfair to "regular families" like us. We should have the same treatment, we should have our rights, our media attention, lawyers, etc...etc...it's seems they are paying more attention on this one rather than us...we are lowlifes.

It is totally unfair. for you and your Family. You need to be treated fairly and not being predjuced. Give her a call back, or (if that was me, I would go physically go to CPS Office and ask where is the worker? and talk to her, if she can't, ask for an appointment right there in the office, make sure you have the appointment written down on a card so they can't take it back). Have everything in writing. and documented. that's your best weapon against them, and yeah, a Lawyer....too, to get them moving.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Michael

Contact your case worker

Postby Michael » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:50 am

If you call and leave a message and your case worker and he/she does not return the call then call his/her supervisor. If you have no success with the supervisor call the Program Director. The person above the Program Director is the Program Administrator.

Return to “CPS Investigations”