Seeking change and support in Winona County Minnesota

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

hennalady

Seeking change and support in Winona County Minnesota

Postby hennalady » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:48 pm

After two months of 18 hour days contacting people and researching this problem, we were finally assigned attorneys this afternoon - no contact yet - and our motions have to be in by tomorrow. We are afraid that he forced us apart in our case, despite that we have told him 'no' twice. They won't accept our in forma pauperis forms, the judge has refused them four times without explanation. Here is an explanation: He doesn't want to give us our transcripts - he knows we will post them, they don't reflect kindly upon him at all, and he knows that we will come to Winona and turn in motions which demonstrate that our county is run by greedy crooks.

Our angry page is posted here:

http://www.inhumaneservices.9f.com

We find ourselves staring blankly at our computers, overloaded with information that doesn't seem to matter. Our house in foreclosure, our business in a shambles, our kids are pissed off and want our old life back.

If anyone has anything to say, please. What do you do when you don't know what to do anymore?

Any suggestions or comments regarding our website would be appreciated.

Thank you.

The Angry Jewelers
You can see how we have fought them off to date, our case chronology is posted here:
http://www.inhumaneservices.9f.com/9051.html

Workingmom

Hello

Postby Workingmom » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:25 pm

I read your website. And though I am disgusted by the behavior of protective services, I am not suprised.

I live in Texas, and this state is REALLY BAD when it comes down to the way our official run things.

I'm more horrified about the fact that this is a nationwide problem.

That judge is violating your constitutional rights, it is your right, protected by federal law (which is the branch in charge of protecting the constitution) to receive the information that you are asking for.

Who else have you contacted about the actions of the judge?

Workingmom

Hello

I read your website. And though I am disgusted by the behavior of protective services, I am not suprised.

I live in Texas, and this state is REALLY BAD when it comes down to the way our official run things.

That judge is violating your constitutional rights, it is your right, protected by federal law (which is the branch in charge of protecting the constitution) to receive the information that you are asking for.

Workingmom

Hello

Workingmom

Hello

Postby Workingmom » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:26 pm

Workingmom

Hello

Postby Workingmom » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:26 pm

Return to “CPS Investigations”