New Case Worker Getting Sneaky

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Workingmom

New Case Worker Getting Sneaky

Postby Workingmom » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:34 pm

I checked my messages on my cell phone after I got off from work today (which is pretty routine for me), and received a message from the new case worker (this is #3 for me) saying that she got the message that I had left for her providing my attorney's information, and that she had also received a letter from the office of my attorney. Though she didn't state what was on the letter, I know it was to inform her that I have retained representation, and that they are to go through their office first to talk to me.

Well, she said in her message that she wanted to talk to me first before my attorney got involved, and that I needed to call her with my work schedule so the we can schedule a time to meet.

I called my attorney and told him about the message that she had left for me, and though he kept his composure, I could sense his aggrevation over the phone. Naturally, he simply said not to meet with her alone.

These people really think that I'm a complete idiot. I don't have any fancy degrees, but I have plenty of common sense; and without that, you still look like the village idiot, otherwise known as Child Protective Service.

Return to “CPS Investigations”