Arizona mom needing help

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

anise72

Arizona mom needing help

Postby anise72 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:51 pm

My case seems to be a little different from everyone so im asking for help. My 14 yr old dd actually called herself accusing my livin boyfriend of sexual abuse. Mar 3 2:30 am cps and police came and took all four of my kids. Well three of them right then my 14 yr old was somewhere else when she called them. They took her first.
All they gave me was the TCN that states removal of alligations of sexual abuse of mothers live-in boyfriend. Now being as the only thing i know about law and court is that i once got a no insurance ticket. Now why were my kids taken from ME. Why was he not told to leave. My older two kids are not his kids, just the younger two. I need to know if there is something i can do . My babies need to be home.....everyday i wake up and every breathe i take hurts so bad with them gone. I have dedicated the last 15 yrs day in and out for my children. And i am very scared of how this go in court. Now caseworker is inventing things on me that she is charging me with....any advice ...please

Workingmom

First thing

Postby Workingmom » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:36 pm

If you can afford a lawyer, get one. People who are left to fend for themselves often get run over.

Read over the other stories in this website, especially in the message forum. Though each case is different, you may find one with "similarities" to yours and either find some good advice, or think of something that you have not before.

Have any test been done on your children yet to verify that sexual abuse took place? What about on your 14 year old daughter?

I feel your pain, and wish you the best of luck.

anise72

Postby anise72 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:05 pm

thank you workingmom... i have done quite a bit of reading other posts and cant find too many simalities. Do you know of any sites to help me seek legal advice? For sure seemings how she was late in filing(more than 72hrs) and after she filed i was supposed to get the papers WITHIN 24HRS OF BEING FILED , try a week and a half.........she gave me the papers on a friday and the court date was following monday.....

Workingmom

Websites

Postby Workingmom » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:26 pm

Do a google search on cps in your state. For example:

California Child Protective Services.

I did this for my state and so many websites came up, that I am not done searching yet. But the sites that I have read had a lot of helpful advice to offer.

justina78

anise i just wanted to say........

Postby justina78 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:49 am

that your case is not that different from the rest of ours at all. I am having the same problem with my four kids. my oldest who was almost 13 at the time also accused my bf who is the father of my two younger ones of sexual molestation. if you have any questions or concerns i am here for you just ask. I am working on getting my kids back but it doesnt look like its going to happen. We are now working on my mom hopefully being able to get them. As long as they are with family i am ok with that. It makes me feel relief for them anyways even though i want them to be back home with me.

jaslken

Postby jaslken » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:18 pm

I have been fighting NJ CPS for over a year... check out my site for our story and keep tuned for more info... I can try and personally help you based upon my limited interference with CPS... my daughter was taken, given back and then STOLEN again... I still have my boys in custody and the courts have told CPS over and over again they can not just take them... check out my website and email me with any questions...

http://bringmydaughterhome.tripod.com//index.html

Jazzy

Return to “CPS Investigations”