they find nothing are they common to just make things up

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

eyeq181

they find nothing are they common to just make things up

Postby eyeq181 » Wed May 14, 2008 4:30 am

When they find nothing are they common to just make things up?

They tried to say so many things such a tired well I was fatigue.

They say I used drugs which turned out to be the diet pill that they concluded. After 9 random clean drug test.

They tried to say that I was abusive because of one bruise. But dropped it when my kids kept ending up in the hospital so many times on there watch. And for stiches 2 times to say the least. I think it was like 8 times in the past year. And in there life time 3 with us the parents mainly for asthma attacks.

They tried to say that I was bi-polar and I took there exam that cost me like $460 to find out that I have a 1% chance at being bi-polar.

Now what and I dealing with well they are saying that my son is having sex during our unsupervised visits wih his girlfriend in the living room as my daughter watches and we video tape it. Sounds messed up I know. But here are the facts.

For one my son has seen his girlfriend 2 times since they have been dating over the past 2 years. And once since out case even started. And that was on halloween when they went trick or treating at her house with there parents right behind them. Which I might add on is an ex DHS worker and is over protective. Second time was at my house with a total of 8 kids in my house. My house is not totally small but to small not to notice that.

For two my son tells me everything to much at times. He was just freaking out because he was getting underarm hair.

For three we don't own a video camera. Just the cameras on our phones. Which they can have. It's just kids smiling and kittys.

For four I still have to get onto my son to take a shower.

For five They haven't invented tellaporting so it is impossible for them to even see each other. Since they live 30 minutes away from each other by car. It's not like they could even ride a bike to see each other which neither child owns.

For six my son told numerous investagators that he is still a virgin.

For seven they haven't even contacted the girls parents, to find out anything. Nor did they question or tell us what was going on, til aout 2 days ago. And they took them out of kinship back at the beginning of feb.

My question is this they say that these finding are confirmed and that we are going to need new services. And they might just keep them for good. How can you not get angry, upset, and end up in a mental instatution. Can they just totally make stuff up.

I know I will end up just taking this to trial. I know we can prove that this didn't happen and it is just there imagination. But it's another year without our kids.

I get to go see my kids for the second time today for 30 minutes in 4 months, I do love my kids and want to see them badly. But isn't damaging to them. They keep yo-yo ing them around. They dangle us out there so that my kids will say what ever just to come home.

Just to sum up what has happen while they have been in there care.

My youngest son has been moved 5 times in one year. He got hurt at his last foster home. and had to have stiches across his face. They left him there for over a month after that incident. In his first emergancy foster home he was locked in a closet and became weak had tons of bruises and lost lots of weight. Then he got moved again and had to have stiches in his head. And feed peanut butter 2 times which landed him in the hospital. And they neglected a bad ear infection that tricked down into his chest and cause phnemonia. Which was so bad that he has been on breathing treatments for over a year now. To top it off just because he was on the breathing treatment they went ahead and diagnosed him with asthma which he doesn't have. It's my other child that has it. My daughter got beat up to wear she looked like a black and bue dead person, was peed on, left in a shelter 30 days past the time she was suppose to be there. Had blotch dental work that was denied by me but they did it any way and it ended up turning really bad. She spent 7 days in a hospital fight for her life when the infect got out of control.Not to mention the $47,000 hospital bill we got stuck with for that one. And missed ot on getting the perminate teeth they had to pull replaced because it was another thing they didn't follow up on. My other child they blew off the fact that he is dyslexic and didn't bother renewing his IEP. And decided they best time to move him is right before finals the past 2 years. I get disturbing messages saying that he was raped.

How do people do it, maintain there sanity? I went to work to pay for daycare and stuff like school funrasier and they ganish that paycheck and want more than I make. My husband who is the main sorce of income in our family is being garnished too, for more than 3/4's of his paycheck. So how do you maintain? pay these guys off, keep your house, car, insurances, and eat? I need to know. How can you go from a $3000 a month income to less than $1000 when your rent alone is $800. I can't move although we about to be evicted. It doesn't matter cause we can't pay any utilities either really. We don't qualify for any assistance because our gross is to high and we have no kids right now. We have been selling off what we can to pay attorney fee's and rent. Talk about some econical abuse. One more mc donald's .99 hamburger and I and going to kill over.

It took awhile for me to figure out why my husband ended up going into the mental hospital, but it's not that hard to see why now. I would love for them to go dig up them records because it all point to the fact that they put him there for a while and our son getting hurt this last time was the thing that pushed him over the edge. Along with this totally screwed up investagation. He wasn't like this before all of this happened.

I just hope that they figure it all out and we can get our lives back to normal.
Parents spend so much time teaching our kids not to go with strangers or talk to strangers, and no to show your body to strangers. And this is what CPS-DHS is all about.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed May 14, 2008 9:26 pm

To answer your question
YES! they can make things up just to make a case out of you to keep "funds" going. The more it drags on, the CPS gets paid. If your case stops or closes, CPS' funds stops and will go to the next victim....
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Sun May 18, 2008 11:53 am

at my visit these are somethings tat I found out.

My oldest son was shot in the foot with a b-b gun. I don't believe in guns and don't appreciate my kids to be taught all about them at an early age.
My son has been leaving the state on trip and is planning to go to califonia as soon as school gets out next week. Without my pror consent. Can they do this?
They are still doing dental work on my children without my permission. This caseworker aide wanted to go to a mc doland's in a bad neighborhood and across the street from a liquor store the biggest one in fact. As apose to an open park she said that she didn't feel safe at a park. Oh and they made up feel bad for not bringing money. She promised my kids mc donald's without asking us if we could even afford it at the time.
My daughter is getting up to her old self. Soon the foster parents won't be able to handle her. she already doing the same things here. Right now she is hating school and says that her teachers are hating her. Will see.
Parents spend so much time teaching our kids not to go with strangers or talk to strangers, and no to show your body to strangers. And this is what CPS-DHS is all about.

antichristJanRoberta

roberta j

Postby antichristJanRoberta » Thu May 22, 2008 9:52 am

I was substantiated because a 5 year old told the DCF investigator that I touched him. His mother asked him why he said that and he said that his mind went crazy,he has a very close friend who his mother found naked with twice in his bedroom with doors closed,this friend of his lives with convicted child molestor who was arrested and spent many years in prison. So,here I am,the DCF writes letters to my girlfreind calling me a sexual offender and wants her to take a class on how my mind works"a mind of a sexual predator" ME. I am as far from a sexual predator as one can get,I am innocent and everyone knows this but the DCF. How can they use the same words for me as they can for a scumbag sexual offender who rapes boys. I am so angry at these letters to my girlfriend that I had to get on this website and type. I hate the DCF the entire organization is uprooted with lies and employs people who can at anytime ruin your life,just because they "THINK" I am guilty. NO evidence,NO medical exam,NO witnesses,nothing. Yet I am labeled by the dcf as a sexual predator. I am at wits end with these people, how many people will it take how many cases how many suicides by mothers will it take to stop the dcf,to take them out of there office and put in a much better system. Thousands of people in my state alone say the dcf has falsley accused them,I mean how can a governer not see this. They make alot of money people say from kids getting adopted, I dont know this but I wouldnt put it past them. On the "Official Report" in which the dcf interviewed the 5 year old. There is a page where it says I was convicted of Burgalary and was on probation, I NEVER WAS nor did I ever get arrested,I called the state police and asked them. They have my age as 43 I am 34. My last name is even spelt wrong. And they say I am a drug addict becuase I got arreseted for buying pot 8 years ago. If the nited States can allow this to happen and not do nothing them I want to move to another country,and i am a Former Marine who loves this country. I cant do anything,I have no money it all goes to a mortgage I cant pay for a lawyer,and public defenders are so busy that they can easily screw up your case. I am about to go to the newspapers,i already wrote a letter to the governer and I am writing another one. I feel for everyone in this room who is innocent and most of you are. Keep fighting is all I can do,I will not give up and let these people label me a sex offender. God Bless and good luck.
The DCF of Norwich,Connecticut has found me guilty of sexual abuse from a 5 yr old. I am innocent and need all the help I can get.Seizure, coercion, hersay??

antichristJanRoberta

roberta j

Postby antichristJanRoberta » Thu May 22, 2008 9:52 am

I was substantiated because a 5 year old told the DCF investigator that I touched him. His mother asked him why he said that and he said that his mind went crazy,he has a very close friend who his mother found naked with twice in his bedroom with doors closed,this friend of his lives with convicted child molestor who was arrested and spent many years in prison. So,here I am,the DCF writes letters to my girlfreind calling me a sexual offender and wants her to take a class on how my mind works"a mind of a sexual predator" ME. I am as far from a sexual predator as one can get,I am innocent and everyone knows this but the DCF. How can they use the same words for me as they can for a scumbag sexual offender who rapes boys. I am so angry at these letters to my girlfriend that I had to get on this website and type. I hate the DCF the entire organization is uprooted with lies and employs people who can at anytime ruin your life,just because they "THINK" I am guilty. NO evidence,NO medical exam,NO witnesses,nothing. Yet I am labeled by the dcf as a sexual predator. I am at wits end with these people, how many people will it take how many cases how many suicides by mothers will it take to stop the dcf,to take them out of there office and put in a much better system. Thousands of people in my state alone say the dcf has falsley accused them,I mean how can a governer not see this. They make alot of money people say from kids getting adopted, I dont know this but I wouldnt put it past them. On the "Official Report" in which the dcf interviewed the 5 year old. There is a page where it says I was convicted of Burgalary and was on probation, I NEVER WAS nor did I ever get arrested,I called the state police and asked them. They have my age as 43 I am 34. My last name is even spelt wrong. And they say I am a drug addict becuase I got arreseted for buying pot 8 years ago. If the nited States can allow this to happen and not do nothing them I want to move to another country,and i am a Former Marine who loves this country. I cant do anything,I have no money it all goes to a mortgage I cant pay for a lawyer,and public defenders are so busy that they can easily screw up your case. I am about to go to the newspapers,i already wrote a letter to the governer and I am writing another one. I feel for everyone in this room who is innocent and most of you are. Keep fighting is all I can do,I will not give up and let these people label me a sex offender. God Bless and good luck.
The DCF of Norwich,Connecticut has found me guilty of sexual abuse from a 5 yr old. I am innocent and need all the help I can get.Seizure, coercion, hersay??

yellernboyz

Postby yellernboyz » Thu May 22, 2008 1:17 pm

Like I have said before, they will make up stuff if they don't have anything on you. I take an ADHD medicine prescribed by my doctors. First they said I was a meth user, then if I test negative, they say I am distrubiting and manufacturing if it is not in my system. They will make up anything and everything and courts will believe them.

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Thu May 22, 2008 7:31 pm

yup! When they find nothing they just make stuff up.

I was accused of giving my son a non-existent black eye when it was over and beyond time to close the case just to have a reason to keep it going.

momomma

Postby momomma » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:36 pm

E

Have you talked to your attorney about that amount of money being garnished out of both of your paychecks?

I always thought any garnishment could only be a certain % of your income and never exceed that?

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:17 pm

They can take what they want and it was only to be for a month. So we didn't fight it then.

Now as it stands we don't even get to see our kids they are still making up stuff. Like we didn't visit because my husband was in surgery well they said that the only day we could visit was on that day. True he was having surgery that day, but there are 30 days in a month right.

Before that we didn't get to see them for 3 months just because our last case worker didn't exsist at all ever. And our now caseworkers excuse for everything is well I was having a baby. That is why my daughter getting molested in the shelter never got investagated they would rather pin it on an innocent year old. I reported it 5 times to 5 different people infront of a lawyer and over the phone, filed grievances and no results yet.

CPS is a big joke, the hearings are a big joke if they were in a big court social workers would be in prision for as much bs that comes out of there mouths.

Another big lie they said in court is that our kids were living with us. Well I can prove other wise. Our friend took them to school everyday and had to sign them in. I have pulled all those records and our kids stuff such as beds, clothing, toys are all still over at our friends house.

We will see I go back in august.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:49 pm

And attach all the evidence documents to the Affavidits for the Judge to see them, this way the Judge will know that the CPS Worker is lying right from the start. It's a felony to lie in Court, so hopefully the worker will get charged for perjury. Make sure the evidence gets entered in Court records forever so this way CPS can't change the court records or go back and modify them. It stays there for a long time. You can always revisit the case by going back to the Court record references to use for your lawsuit.
but you have to prove that CPS Worker is lying, keep all of your evidence out there. Expose them. then eventually they will get charges for its Crimes and go to Prison.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:54 am

I am planning on doing such.
I am appauld with them right now cause they tell you one thing infront of the director, then say another in court.
I just want to look at the judge in court and say how am I suppose to defend things that are not true and made up on the spot.
I have so much against this caseworker I have now it's not even funny.
I have here some of the messed up text messages you can think of from where my son was at, along with pictures of another foster kid holding up a sign saying bloods for life. I have the evidence at hand. And police reports have been made and such and this is what the caseworker tells me.
Well since you want to be such a both his foster parent asked for him to be removed since you don't want to let you kids be kids. And his foster dad can have all these police reports made on him because it jepordizes his job. Hell he is a cop.
She is trying to play it off as I am making this up even though the police thought that it was important. And verified the whole ordeal through my phone.
That is what I will be attaching, along with all the pictures, and statements.
I also like the way that CPS workers will always set up a visitation after court and that is when they tell you about your kids new stiches,black eye, or the time they got injured during a long absence that is kids playing with kids. My kids have had so many injuries and accidents since they been in custody, I am starting to think that they have our case mixed with there own mistakes.
I just want to know who is watching my kids and why are they constantly getting hurt?

Return to “CPS Investigations”