Naive

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

begley34

Naive

Postby begley34 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:21 pm

You folks are amazing, I can't believe I have taken a lunchbreak to read such garbage.

cambreenellie

Postby cambreenellie » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:40 pm

Looks like you have enjoyed the site since 2006 so what exactly keeps you coming back?

begley34

Postby begley34 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:09 pm

cambreenellie wrote:Looks like you have enjoyed the site since 2006 so what exactly keeps you coming back?

I read the posts on here and suddenly feel more intelligent when I realize how stupid some folks on here are.

Marina

Postby Marina » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:48 am

If you have a problem with parents who are heartbroken because they are separated from their children or are threatened with separation, and cry themselves to sleep at night, and cry after each visitation, and can't bear to live through holidays and birthdays, and can't go around other happy families without breaking down in tears, or keep their blinds closed all the time, or keep their children in the house all the time, or have a heart attack every time someone rings the door bell,

then maybe you should see a psychologist about your problem.

I don't care how awful a parent is - alcohol, drugs, crime - it is no less heartbreaking for them and their family when the children are lost permamently. I know an aunt who saw her nephews at the mall with their adoptive parents and she collapsed in grief. It is like living death. Losing a child is worse than the death sentence.

If these parents are stupid for caring and doing everything they can for their children, then maybe they should learn how to be cold-hearted and emotionless like a cold-blooded murderer on death row?

How do you imagine parents should act in such a situation, when police come and take their children away ?

yellernboyz

Postby yellernboyz » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:00 am

begely34 must be a social wrecker, or a public pretender or work for the system. Otherwise, why would he/she be on this site and if begely34 has been through this, he/she wouldn't be so cold hearted. There are more interesting websites to go to for cheap thrills.

Whammo77

Re: Naive

Postby Whammo77 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:35 am

begley34 wrote:You folks are amazing, I can't believe I have taken a lunchbreak to read such garbage.

yellernboyz wrote:begley34 must be a social wrecker, or a public pretender or work for the system. Otherwise, why would he/she be on this site and if begely34 has been through this, he/she wouldn't be so cold hearted. There are more interesting websites to go to for cheap thrills.

I would tend to agree. Elsewise, why would an idiot like that hang around a place like this? It's not like you stumble on to a place like this... you find it by searching... hence, begley34 HAD to be searching for something.... so yes, I'd say it's very likely that begley is a social wrecker or is somehow connected to one or somehow connected to the system...

I also find it interesting that begley34 registered in 2006 and didn't post or reply to anyone else's post until November of 2007. And then, good ole' begley34 has this to say:

begley34

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:37 am Post subject: Question for Fight CPS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a newcomer to this board and I am just curious. Do you all think that CPS ever has the right to remove a child from a home?

I would think that it is well justified to remove a child from the home if the parents have sexually abused the children, neglected them (i.e. failure to thrive), or beat them (i.e. leaving extension cord marks across their back or burning them with a hot iron)?

And then, not only did goog ole' begley34 come in and try to start a ruckus, they also had the balls to cut in to the middle of someone else's post to post this crap. How rude!

Now, here they are, a year and a half later pokin their heads out of their shell, only to try to cause a problem again. :roll:

Again, I would bet this person is with the 'system', and either has no kids, or has no reason to worry about ever losing them because of their position with the 'system'. They probably see themself as being "holier than thou" and see the rest of us as pathetic losers who aren't "worthy". I would suspect that this person is one of the very low class butthole scumbag social wreckers that we are all in here talking about. Hence, they just want to incite us more than their low class no ethics organization already has!

My opinion is this: administrator, ban this sucker off the board! We don't need scumbags like them in here starting problems for people who already have enough grief to deal with!

begley34, go find that scum covered hole you crawled out of and disappear back inside of it.... no one in here needs your stupid crap.... Heartless/thoughtless bastard.

yellernboyz

Postby yellernboyz » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:10 am

I agree. I can't believe that someone actually has the nerve to come into this private pain that we all go through, and call us pathetic. I am sure begely34 could find something better to do with their time. I agree everyone's opinon should be heard here no matter what it is, but come on.

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:49 pm

About every 6 months or so we get a poster that has:
1. Never been through having their kids removed/had their life gone over with a fine tooth comb
Or
2. Is a part of the system that doesn't have a problem lumping all parents, guilty or not into the same group.

As far as banning them? They are part of the "guilty till provin' innocent" crowd that helps to show there is an overzealous agency or stigma attatched to anyone involved in an CPS investigation.

In as much as they attempt to show us as "unfit parents" and deserving of this, they help the 'neutral parties" visiting this site to see the side we face.

:wink:
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

kali

Postby kali » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:22 am

Marina wrote:.

If you have a problem with parents who are heartbroken because they are separated from their children or are threatened with separation, and cry themselves to sleep at night, and cry after each visitation, and can't bear to live through holidays and birthdays, and can't go around other happy families without breaking down in tears, or keep their blinds closed all the time, or keep their children in the house all the time, or have a heart attack every time someone rings the door bell,

then maybe you should see a psychologist about your problem.

I don't care how awful a parent is - alcohol, drugs, crime - it is no less heartbreaking for them and their family when the children are lost permamently. I know an aunt who saw her nephews at the mall with their adoptive parents and she collapsed in grief. It is like living death. Losing a child is worse than the death sentence.

If these parents are stupid for caring and doing everything they can for their children, then maybe they should learn how to be cold-hearted and emotionless like a cold-blooded murderer on death row?

How do you imagine parents should act in such a situation, when police come and take their children away ?

<i> once again marina has made me cry with her gift of raw insight!!!

the guy calling the members here stupid is a predatory asshole with no soul
DWELL IN POSSIBILITY

miasmom1028

Re: Naive

Postby miasmom1028 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:38 pm

begley34 wrote:You folks are amazing, I can't believe I have taken a lunchbreak to read such garbage.

Well, I can clearly see that you don't have much of a life. If you did you'd wouldn't read this "garbage". :roll:

Return to “CPS Investigations”