they are so cold hearted

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

eyeq181

they are so cold hearted

Postby eyeq181 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:52 pm

Our 3 year old is in the hospital with 106.2 fever for 5 days and no one no's way. They have ordered us the parents to say away. We got to be there while he was admitted and that is it. They are still making up stuff. So as the fact that we don't a cellphone which makes us homeless, we have lived in our home for the past 3 years. They just took our paychecks and stimulas check so we cut off our cell phone (but we still have a home phone).
Parents spend so much time teaching our kids not to go with strangers or talk to strangers, and no to show your body to strangers. And this is what CPS-DHS is all about.

Carol_in_Georgia

Postby Carol_in_Georgia » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:24 am

Our 3 year old is in the hospital with 106.2 fever for 5 days and no one no's way. They have ordered us the parents to say away. We got to be there while he was admitted and that is it. They are still making up stuff. So as the fact that we don't a cellphone which makes us homeless, we have lived in our home for the past 3 years. They just took our paychecks and stimulas check so we cut off our cell phone (but we still have a home phone).

Which state? What were the circumstances? If you are acting hysterical or making demands on the staff, they can order you to stay away so they can focus on your child's needs. IF you are acting reasonably and responsibly, I can't see why they'd keep you away. IF this is the case, talk to the hospital administrator and tell them you'll stay out of their way but you need to be with your child. Usually, they understand your initial shock and will reconsider. Otherwise, there's got to be more to the story.

Define "stuff." They have to tell you what the "allegations" are to keep you away from your child.

In a situation like this, CPS can require you to have a home phone, but NOT a cell phone. Even so, you "should" have a cell phone in case of an emergency. This is not grounds for calling you "homeless" but it IS grounds for concern if you can not be reached in an emergency. This situation, as stated, QUALIFIES as an emergency until the fever is down.

I can't imagine that you wouldn't be willing to beg, borrow or steal a cell phone if your child is this ill. A fever that high is "life threatening" and your child is at risk for brain damage even if he/she gets better. Get one of those disposable ones, don't give the number to anyone but the hospital and don't use it for anything except contact with the hospital. Keep minutes loaded. It isn't THAT expensive. If you can't afford one, I wouldn't budge from your phone for other than a "potty break" until you hear your child is out of the woods.

For the record, they may be able to keep you out of your child's room, but (IF YOU ARE BEHAVING YOURSELF) they can't keep you out of the hospital in case they "need" you. Forget the darned phone. BE THERE. Nothing else matters until your child has broken that fever.

Has there been a court hearing yet?

We need more info.

Thanks,
Carol

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:40 pm

I didn't act out of the ordinary or hysterical, I actually remained calm considering the circumstances. There allegations now are I am homeless, but I am not. I never have been.
Parents spend so much time teaching our kids not to go with strangers or talk to strangers, and no to show your body to strangers. And this is what CPS-DHS is all about.

MaggieC

Postby MaggieC » Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:55 pm

Compile all of your documentation. Your rent receipts and / or mortgage payments. Get a list of witnesses together-your landlord, family, neighbors, clergy, your boss and co-workers.
I am new to this game but as I understand it, while the state has your child, you lose legal rights to same child

Who is paying for the hospital stay? Do you have private insurance paying for this? If so, then stand your ground in that, at the very least, you need information for the insurance company.

Get a lawyer and fast. Where are you? Which state?

Write a letter to CPS memorializing he conversation you had with the hospital and / or the case worker. Copy everyone in. Send the letter via cerified mail return receipt requested.

Godspeed to you.

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:35 pm

We have all prove that we never left our house but for one night. We have our lease agreement. And constant utilaty bills to prove it.

We have proof that our kids were never living with us during our un supervised visits since we never once signed our youngest one into daycare.

And we have privete insurance, my husband works for the government so we have federal blue cross.

We have proof that my son's girlfriend is a virgin. Which they pretty much called her a slut. Nor did they ask the parents. If they did they would have found our that they have only seen each other once in 2 years and they went door to door tricker treating with the girls parents.

When our kids go the hospital and it's been like this for the past year and a half now we stay calm and cool and let the doctors handle it. We don't get histarical or make any demands. We only ask one question what is wrong with our kid, (every human been deserves to know the answer to that question.) Our kids ending up in the hospital has now become a common thing. They have had more injuries and illnesses in the past year than 14 years combined and that includes a simple scrape on the knee.

I just wonder what makes the people the authority on raising my kids they have done such a great job( yeah right.) Our attorney says that it should be easier by now and it's not, and she don't understand why?

I honestly believe that there are to many hands in the cookie jar. ( to many caseworkers with to many different opinions.)

My case is simple and my kids never should have been taken to begin with. Seriously. I boils down to this I pissed off a cop by informing him that he was searching my house with out a warrent. And he had to cover his own butt. Cause he knew he messed up.

I have taked to hundreds of people and no one single person have ever heard of anyone losing there kids cause they wandered off for 5 minutes. That just comes with having kids. It hpened to my mom when she was putting in a load of laundry when I was 2. People lose there kids for a breif moment at the store, mall and flee markets all the time I hear it on the intercom. Or even in that old classic movie Mr. Mom.

I had a call on me about 3 years ago when I was at the store I have 2 shopping carts full of food and my daughter threw a fit cause I wouldn't by her candy at the check out my daughter threw a bit fit. A week later I get a visit from a case worker stating that I am starving my kids. I told her straight up are they going to pay my dentist bills or pay to fix the damage gum does in my house such as new carpet, hair cuts and new furniture. And not only that did the person in line not notice the $600 worth of food in the 2 shoppng carts that I had. Well they dropped that case so I thought until this case came up. My kids are far from starving there not fat but tall and skinny, but if you pick them up they are solid. Your lucky if you don't break your back.

I am just wondering how much more they want from us. Our kids should be home by now. Everything is done, and even doing it twice. They wanted a 3nd phy. evaluaion on me only because they didn't find what they were looking for. I have had 3 and they all say the same thing. And all of those doctors are asking why are your kids in the system. And I have had 3 drug evaluations which state zero to low probability and 17 consecative full sreen drug test that all came up clean as a can be.

Now the are keeping them for I don't know for what reason other than money. They are saying that my 7 year old is acting out sexually, okay. She is 7 and kissed a boy on the cheek behind a tree at school. I asked her about it and she said he kissed her first. This stuff happens o America's Funniest Video's and not one of those kids are in state custody.

They had put my oldest in a detentio center for something that was totally false, he is finally out and is currently living at a boys ranch.

All my kids want to do is go home, and make it very clear everytime we see them.

Well that is my update I am off to search some laws.

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:32 pm

We went to court and it was a distaster set up for which there is no return.

First off they made me pay for yet another drug test, only because it's the one that is to close this iinvestagation. Guess what is came back posative for anphimine again. I tried to challenge it because I haven't even touched an apiren in over a year. But they so conventenly threw it away after being told not to. So I went to another lab to have another test done. Clean of course. 2 hours later. I haven't peed in between. And it was the exact same number that I had before on may 12, 2007 +551. Odd huh. Set up entirely, I know this for a fact.

Second they now changed there story from my son having sex with his girlfriend to he's now having sex with his sister. Since his girlfriend has never been to our house. So we are hiring our son his own attorny.This is totally false his has no desire in seeing his little sister even naked I think his words are ewwe grosss when she runs from room to room striooing off her clothes before bathtime.

Next which I think is totally odd. They said that the reason a caseworker was not allowed to see my husband while he was in a mental hospital is because the violently attacked one. For me I would like to know which one. And if my husband violently attacked one wouldn't he have been arrested?

They also tried to say that I was on drugs when my son was in the hospital. Because I didn't over react to everthing and did question as to what was going on with my child and they kept saying we don't know.

They are tring to terminate our rights over some made up stuff, which I can't even to begin to know how to defend them. They make this stuff up in court, right iin front of everybody.

Our case has nothing to do with why they were taken to begin with in the first place.

We got assigned a Casa and she told me today that I can't believe that you haven't made up a better reality, because this one really sucks.

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:32 pm

We went to court and it was a distaster set up for which there is no return.

First off they made me pay for yet another drug test, only because it's the one that is to close this iinvestagation. Guess what is came back posative for anphimine again. I tried to challenge it because I haven't even touched an apiren in over a year. But they so conventenly threw it away after being told not to. So I went to another lab to have another test done. Clean of course. 2 hours later. I haven't peed in between. And it was the exact same number that I had before on may 12, 2007 +551. Odd huh. Set up entirely, I know this for a fact.

Second they now changed there story from my son having sex with his girlfriend to he's now having sex with his sister. Since his girlfriend has never been to our house. So we are hiring our son his own attorny.This is totally false his has no desire in seeing his little sister even naked I think his words are ewwe grosss when she runs from room to room striooing off her clothes before bathtime.

Next which I think is totally odd. They said that the reason a caseworker was not allowed to see my husband while he was in a mental hospital is because the violently attacked one. For me I would like to know which one. And if my husband violently attacked one wouldn't he have been arrested?

They also tried to say that I was on drugs when my son was in the hospital. Because I didn't over react to everthing and did question as to what was going on with my child and they kept saying we don't know.

They are tring to terminate our rights over some made up stuff, which I can't even to begin to know how to defend them. They make this stuff up in court, right iin front of everybody.

Our case has nothing to do with why they were taken to begin with in the first place.

We got assigned a Casa and she told me today that I can't believe that you haven't made up a better reality, because this one really sucks.

trappedinwreakage

Postby trappedinwreakage » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:56 pm

"They" cant do anything without a court order, and that is a restraining order. Which from my understanding you can contest at anytime and the court must take you in immeadiately, ones children in hospitols is a matter of immeadiate concern.

"They" can make all the allogations "they" want but in AMERICA we are innocent until proven guilty, and if "they" want to get on the floor, its time to make them dance. You need to petition for a court hearing on the barrage of "allegations" and demand that they prove grounds for said allegations or stop them at once.

"They" only play the game because people let them. Time to stop playing

trappedinwreakage

Postby trappedinwreakage » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:01 pm

If I understand what you are saying, you have only signed over temporary custody ? Well tempory custody can be withdrawn or appealed by petition as well, at anytime. They must prove before a court of law their allegations or they have nothing but their usual hot air, which frankly is quite smelly.

MaggieC

Postby MaggieC » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:11 pm

Trapped,
Most of it is hot air. They do not know their own procedures. A system based on coercion and threats seems to be what they are taught. They don't know the law yet threaten others with the law.
Some serious consideration must be given to have these social workers evaulated big time.
Am in the process of assisting in a legal / medical article concerning this.
Keep speaking up, trapped, you are helping people in this.

Maggie

trappedinwreakage

Postby trappedinwreakage » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:25 pm

Well, in all reality my advise is to not play the game and when pushed play your own game and that will get no one anywhere. HOWEVER, the reason I am like that now is because it has become apparent in my mind that no one gets anywhere anyhow. So I figure, whats the loss or whats the difference ? Seems to me until PEOPLE make a stand and say NO!, we are not under any conditions going to tolerate this nonsence, and Im talking about in court, in front of the judges, nothing is going to change. There is money in it for all others involved, including lawyers.

Im very resentful now that I went limp when it was my turn, but I had no idea what was going on, my head was spinning, I couldnt think straight, I shook like like an Aspen leaf in a summers breeze, I was nearly catatonic. Big tough me, limp in the corner. They took me out with a single swipe of their filthy hands.

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
All the Kings horses and all the Kings men
Couldnt put Humpty back together again

I have a great friend, that for a period of time did not have his railing finished on his deck (a few months), he knows what I went through, he spent lots of time around my daughter and I. They have a young boy that is one of the most rugged, wild and crazy adventurous guys I have seen, hes up in the trees climbing out on branches, racing around on his bicycle, ect. I told him flat out if he falls off the deck, "they" will take him away from you. He said and I have to laugh (now), you'd have to know the guy, he IS an ACE... he said "I'll tell them they can have him". I knew what he was talking about, he was meaning, go ahead idiots... I will not play your game. But none the less, I did not laugh then, I was serious and couldnt stress the point enough to him that... that is all it takes and "they" are in your life and face big time, and you are done for.

MaggieC

Postby MaggieC » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:48 pm

Yeah, in legal venacular-

"Bring it on."

I love the way they threaten one with court. Truth be told, they -the agencies, are scared as hell about court. So, "bring it on".

But you are wrong about yourself. You took the high road expecting the most of others in that they too would take that high road, but they do not. You, your family, your child meant nothing to them, it was only the process, the filling out of forms that mattered.

You are a very good and decent man and I am very grateful to know you.

As to Humpty Dumpty-

an old friend of mine once had something to say about that old rhyme -
he said, "If Humpty Dumpty had not sat upon that wall, he never would have seen the other side."

Keep fighting the good fight.

Maggie

Return to “CPS Investigations”