problems with my case , could use advice !

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

kelz03103

problems with my case , could use advice !

Postby kelz03103 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:33 am

problems with my case, I wanted to share some backround information, for the purpose of perhaps getting some advice and or tips on how to help WIN . let me start with the fact that I have just recently learned that my name stays on record , even after my previous investigations turned out to be un- founded. I think we all know that a lot of cases unfounded look BAD. I knew all along that the number of times I have been turned in had to look bad, and I remember saying the last couple of times,how many times does it take, how many times do I have to cooperate, why do I keep getting harrassed?, now I know why. I also said to my husband that if we kept getting turned in, eventually they would find SOMETHING to use against us.It only makes sense to me that if you look for something in the same place 10 times and don't find it , but on the 11th time wah lahh!!.This is exactly what happened. the big issue this time is the house was dirty , on SEVERAL other occasions I allowed workers into my home, and they found nothing of concern, can I use this information? this time they say I was Un-cooperative, meaning I refused to let them in this time without a warrant. how can they say I was un-cooperative, when I infact cooperated several other times. for some reason unknown to me, my lawyer will NOT get into the fact that they forced their way into my house without a warrant and took pictures. I think it may be that they have more "credible" witnesses" that will say I allowed them in, so about 6 people to one. I dont know for sure why my lawyer won't concider this information, on to the next item during our last investigation, we got a worker , she was allowed in, found nothing of concern, however , we had concerns aout the reporters.We asked this worker to go back and check the story, and she did. the report that time came from the school, and just for the record was the seond one of that type. What happens to us is my child goes to school with so much as a scratch, and they ask what happened, this happens a lot actually, and my child will answer them, and they never seem to like my childs answer. then they do their duty feeling they are doing their duty and "the right thing" and they report us. the problem comes in when they decide to report what they "THINK" it is, and they also add to the report . for examle: the last time, my son was taking a bath , and getting a head lice treatment, with a chemical shampoo, so my husband says ok time to rinse , do not open your eyes, of course,, he did, so my husband rinsed and wiped his eyes with a towel. kid goes to school, with blood shot red puffy eyes, and the school asked what happened, he told them, and they responded with, well it" LOOKS LIKE"someone slapped you in the face, and then in the report they added that my son said dad pulled him out of the tub and threw him on the floor. Now why would they do this, does anyone know? cause it makes me soo mad. This is the part where we asked the cps worker who got that report to go back to the school and check the story, she came back and told us this, that when she asked the reporter what happened, what my son said had happened , there was NO mention of being thrown on the floor, she asked them again, is there anything else? did you forget anything, and they said nope. they left that part out , comepletely,, can we use this in our defense? and now we come to our current court case, we had a meeting , reguarding the affidavit and things in it, and again, we kow the worker on this case has found things originally reported to be un - true, by her own re -checking and investigation, I brought this up at the meeting, and she agreed, however claimed they needed to leave these things in as they show how cps came to be in contact with us, and I argued , that they could say they got a call from a reporter saying XXX. they do not need to leave in the WHOLE story , knowing the story is UN-true. got nowhere with that.Heres the part that really got me thinking, they told us at the meeting they WERE dropping one of the reports completely, hmm ok no arguments there., but I wondered why that ONE. its from the school, guess what it says, yadda yadda yadda, and the dad "threw him on the floor". sound familliar? this is the SECOND time the school has decided to add that fact in,, can we do anything about this, and can we go back get the old report , and show this IS happeneing, and do we want to bring this up, when this is the one item they want to drop from the affidavit.I want to get off this merry - go - round. thnx again all for the support. ~Kelz~

Trisha G

Postby Trisha G » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:49 pm

File a criminal report against members of the school staff for false reports. See if you can find a lawyer who will sue the school and CPS, join a class action lawsuit, or file a civil suit against them yourself. You may not win, but at least they'd all know you're not taking it anymore.

antichristJanRoberta

DCF liars

Postby antichristJanRoberta » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:59 am

Well, you are not alone. The DCF in Connecticut New London office has made up stories about me to make me look like a jobless junkie. They tell you lies they coerce your kids into saying things and the best is when they stretch the truth really far so it looks like you are the bad person. The DCF, CPS should not have enough power to take your children away, what ever happened to evidence, witnesses, medical evaluations? They told me that a 5 year old doesnt lie, plain and simple. So I am substantiated and can never work with children. How lond will this go on until the government realizes the CPS is CORRUPT!!! good luck
The DCF of Norwich,Connecticut has found me guilty of sexual abuse from a 5 yr old. I am innocent and need all the help I can get.Seizure, coercion, hersay??

antichristJanRoberta

DCF liars

Postby antichristJanRoberta » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:59 am

Well, you are not alone. The DCF in Connecticut New London office has made up stories about me to make me look like a jobless junkie. They tell you lies they coerce your kids into saying things and the best is when they stretch the truth really far so it looks like you are the bad person. The DCF, CPS should not have enough power to take your children away, what ever happened to evidence, witnesses, medical evaluations? They told me that a 5 year old doesnt lie, plain and simple. So I am substantiated and can never work with children. How lond will this go on until the government realizes the CPS is CORRUPT!!! good luck
The DCF of Norwich,Connecticut has found me guilty of sexual abuse from a 5 yr old. I am innocent and need all the help I can get.Seizure, coercion, hersay??

kelz03103

odd

Postby kelz03103 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:35 am

I am not that far from you antichristJanRoberta
and I swear to God NO ONE know wtf they are talking about, no one is on the same page . I have a theory that they feel all biological parents are bad and foster ("trained" for a few weeks}make better parents, it doesn't work, foster parents are missing the love and bond ONLY a bio parent can give. alot of them raise (steal) other peoples kids for $$. yet if we all watched each others kids, we could not get paid by the government to do it. I wanted to tell you a short story related to why I say all the "experts" don't know what the hell they are talking about, I complained to my sons school, for almost a whole school year he was 5-6 yrs old and I told them my son was walking AROUND the school to avoid a bully, and that this kid was kicking him under the table at lunch , and various other things, it got so bad , one morning my son attempted to hide under my bed in his house, to avoid going to school. do you know what they told me? they said "well kids make up stories". the exact opposite of what you were told , it doesn't matter by who. so after several meetings with the school , their solution was to keep the boys separated, and it didn't work, so I told my son, one more time, this kid touches you , lay him out. and sure enough my son did, sent the other boy to the nurse , and my son was suspended. also they would not tell me the boys name , the parents name or arrange a meeting for us, because God forbid if they leave anything in the parents hands.

katgotsteve

Postby katgotsteve » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:12 am

kelz
there are well intentioned people who do become foster parents trying to do good. i thought i was one of them, but i got screwed.
in 02 when i my nieces were taken, you had to go through alot to just take care of family, now it is not as hard. back then i went through a 5 month process, alot of phone calls and alot of tears to be able to raise my nieces. by then the damage was done, my oldest niece who has mental issues was already believing foster care is better. for years we battled that mentality and lost.
we had become foster parents months earlier to help kids being taken. our county had a rash of meth bust and alot of parents had lost their children, we thought we could help by taking in some of them. the money for me was never an issue, i made really good money and had no problem taking care of my family, i had all the good intentions in the world. Now you cant even pay me to watch someone else's child, i am done with it. cps broke that helping spirit i had.
so please do not lump all foster parents into one lump, that is the same that cps does to parents who are accused.

kelz03103

miswording

Postby kelz03103 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:50 pm

"alot of them raise (steal) other peoples kids for $$"katsgotsteve I said a lot and spelled it wrong , lol. dcyf /cps workers would say they are people with good intentions, and the school reporters all have nothing but good intentions as well, we can all see where good intentions get us. I wasn't really trying to complain about foster parents , just the injustice that so many think they are "better" parents. I totally disagree. and I still don't know what to do about the false reporting going on in my case, do I bring it up or not, and I also went at the cps worker at our meeting and asked if you have found things thus far in your investigation to be false, how can you sign this legal paper and claim the things in it are true to the best of your knoweledge??? ok so ty all agin for the support, sorry if I upset you katsgotsteve.

Momoffor

Re: odd

Postby Momoffor » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:47 pm

kelz03103 wrote: I wanted to tell you a short story related to why I say all the "experts" don't know what the hell they are talking about, I complained to my sons school, for almost a whole school year he was 5-6 yrs old and I told them my son was walking AROUND the school to avoid a bully, and that this kid was kicking him under the table at lunch , and various other things, it got so bad , one morning my son attempted to hide under my bed in his house, to avoid going to school. do you know what they told me? they said "well kids make up stories"

That is when you go over the schools head, you go to the district, district doesnt cut it? Go to the state. Sadly, you have to be a MAJOR mover and shaker to get things accomplished for most kids.

I have moved and shaked so much at the schools, I am hated at every single school my kids have ever attended (we are military so there are quite a few!). Where we live now, the county hates me, and the state dept of ed knows me well. We have only lived in this state since Jan 08!!! I do fear that they might try CPS in retaliation, but I will cross that bridge when I come to it, and dont let it stop me from making sure my kids get the best out of their education.

I am not raising kids to just go through the motions of going to school because they 'legally' have to. I am melding minds to make a difference in the future. I am lax about most things, but they all have to take an art, they all have to be in honors classes, they will NOT slack when it comes to school, and since I hold those standards for my children, I hold the same for those that are supposed to be the ones doing the teaching.

debbiescalese

Postby debbiescalese » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:56 pm

Schools are responcible for providing a safe env. for it's students if somebody is bulling your child and reporting it to the school doesn't help there is the school board, the superentendant and yes you can call the cops and press assult charges on the bully. You could also call cps on the school I've heard of parents doing just that. I would also in your case try a criminal and civil suit against the school for false reporting. May be hard to find a lawyer but get together with other parents cause I'm sure your not the only one. Just to let you know the website cafemom.com is doing this thing where they are trying to get all the moms to join school groups for thier childs school. You just sign up for cafemom and go to school groups and punch in your zip the school should pop up. Its sort of new but the point is so the moms can communicate with eachother. Some of the groups are really small now but they are growing.

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:25 pm

When we lived in at the Great Lakes Ill, base, our kids got shipped to school in BFE To spread the federal dollars to schools in poor districts, and the kids that lived in those districts got sent to the school on base. It was to keep 'diversity' or so they say of preventing the base kids from having a better education since those schools get more funding from fed dollars.

The area where our kids were bused to was one that I dont know ANYONE who felt safe driving there at night. The high school was across the street and looked like a prison with ARMED police, metal detectors, and razor wire fences. I got to be quite friendly with several other base parents who were at the school frequently because of bullies, reverse racism issues, safety issues ect. There were 2 'base fathers' that I had met the first few days of school, that I noticed were at the school in uniform quite often. One of them was telling me outside the school that there are a few military members that got sick of it, so they take turns going to the school in uniform DAILY and walking the halls during lunch times and passing periods to 'police the school' because the school was unwilling to take care of it themselves. It was at this school my son was faking illness to stay home so he didnt have to deal with bullies in the class, or the teacher that was instigating it. (This was 2nd grade, the teachers first time teaching and she also told the class she was pregnant and the baby died inside her so she had to go to the hospital so the doctors could remove the dead baby. The principal didnt see a problem with that!!)

Bullies are a touchy subject at school. I got quite friendly with the woman who started bullypolice.org when the bully laws were first going into effect in VA. It is a VERY nobel gesture and very sad how she got to start the website and push for the law, but it does no good. Its all talk.

My son was repeatedly punched in the face by the kid who sat behind him on the bus his 2nd day of school when we moved here. His crime? While trying to get on the bus he accidently stepped on the foot of the boy in front of him. He apologized and took his seat. Once the bus started moving the kids started wailing on him. My sons came into the house very upset and told me how this other boy and his friend got off at my sons bus stop and started to follow them home while taunting my boys telling them they were going to kill them, they were going to find out where they lived and F**K them up ect. My sons didnt quite know what to do, It just so happened that my husband happened to be on his way home and pulled up next to my sons and thats when the other boys ran away, my sons told him and he went looking for them but never found them.

When I went to the school the next day, I found out the driver never filed a report about it, and got a call later telling me the other boy did start it, but because my son punched back he was suspended for 2 days instead of 3, which he would have gotten if he started it. I asked what they suggested my son do instead of hit back, they told me he needed to tell an adult. 1.) the adult was the bus driver who saw it happening and did nothing, only to find out bus drivers cant do anything anyhow. 2.) He is supposed to stand there and get beat down and do nothing to defend himself because thats 'violent'.

They refused to tell me the name of the other boy, or what his punishment was because of 'privacy issues'. But they told me they 'believed' it was an isolated incident when I demanded the kid be kicked off the bus and kept away from my son.

I had to call again a few days after the suspension to FORCE them to make a seating arrangement on the bus seperating these jerks from my kids, as the 'isolated incident' turned into threats of retaliation for 'getting them in trouble'. My sons were given an assigned seat in the very front of the bus 'so the driver could keep an eye on my sons' and the other boys never got moved.

I then made my sons show me who the boys were and followed the bus on its stops and followed THEM home. I talked to their parents who told me they didnt know anything about a suspension, and their child never got into trouble, but their angel babies would never do such a thing.

When they continued the harrasement, I went to the school and told them if their 'isolated incident' touched one more hair on either of my kids heads again, I was holding the school leaglly responsible. Thats when they started to make changes and watch the 'angels' more closely. How odd, no more issues to report after I threatened the school with that. I also pointed out to them and the school board, self defense is PERFECTLY legal in a court of law, yet they punish kids for it in school. (but then again, this is the same place that only teaches abstinance to kids who are already experiementing. (One of my sons in 8th grade was telling me the other day about a kid on the bus who is passing around a pic on his cell phone that shows his 'naked thing' next to his girlfriends naked butt. Meanwhile my daughter informs me of at least 5 girls in middle school that are obviously pregnant)

Bullies suck rocks, and I keep telling my kids that as long as they are defending themselves, they will not be in trouble from us. Just to remember that bullies are people who hate themselves and the only thing that makes them feel better is to say or do mean and hateful things to others. I also tell them these are people who are either going to be druggies, in prison, or dead for career choices and are just upset they are nothing now, and will always and forever be losers. The best way to beat a bully is to prove to yourself you are better than they are, the only way to do that, is through education and success. Beat them with your mind, not with their lower mentality of words.

Granted it still doesnt take away the sting of words, or the hurt of physical harm, but when I tell them 'who cares about Bubba when Bubba dropped out of high school, is pulling his second stint in state pen, and you have just graduated from college, bought a car and a house and doing well at your job" It makes them laugh and cheers them up some.

Check out Bullypolice.org. Its a great place to start for advice and where to start barking to get things in motion. Most states have bully laws, most schools brag about them, but most you have to sit on in order to make them enforce them.

kelz03103

good morning

Postby kelz03103 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:47 am

hello everyone, update , we signed a consent order, which I am still uncomfortable with, today is the first day of the worker coming to our house, to start her home study. I'm so nervous.we go back to court on oct 6th, and on the 10th my ex , is having a Bill F hearing, which I do not understand because my children were NOT placed out of the home. Guess we will see how that goes. I will come back later for further updates. ty for the support ~Kelz~

Return to “CPS Investigations”