Never Accused And Never A Trial

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

littledirey2008

Never Accused And Never A Trial

Postby littledirey2008 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:44 am

My mother obtained custody of my daughter back in 1999 cause she used the fact that I had a 5th grade reading level at that time plus she has the tentacy to pretend that she is someone else to get appointments and that is what she did to me in order to get custody of my daughter. My husband and I have been fighting for custody of our 9 year old daughter for 9 years and have gotten nowhere. Back on October 7, 1999 the judge took our daughter from my mother and placed her in fostercare due to my mother haveing 17 accounts of child abuse on her dated back since 1981 and then on December 1st, 1999 the Judge placed my daughter back into my mother's care without proveing anything wrong with myself or my husband. We have had custody of our son (Alexander) since the day he was born and he is 5 years old now and we have a 1 year old son now that was just born on 8-9-2007 of last year and have had custody of him as well since the day of his birth. I had a childproventive worker volentarly involved for a year and a half back in 2003 and she has went to court with us 2 different times on our behalf and also wrote a statement out to the judge and was ignored by the judge. We also had an attorney involved that has told us that they have not had a ligitament reason to with hold custody of our daughter from us. We have also had attorney's that has not or have tryed to look at the records from Oswego County D.S.S. and Oswego County Family Court and has been denied of getting copies of the records regarding our case. The Assmblyman (William Barclay)'s office tryed to get the records also so they could investigate the case and has been denied the records in order for them to investigate the case for wrong doings that Oswego County D.S.S. and Oswego County Family Court has done to us. We need to get all of the records regarding our case so we can put an end to all of this corruption. Could you please help us show that no one is above the law. I am looking forward to hearing from you on this matter. We asked several times for a trial and has been denied repeatedly.[/b]

Marina

Postby Marina » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:54 am

Did you file a petition for custody with the court?

Anyone can file without a lawyer, and just pay a filing fee, which here is $25.

kelz03103

hello

Postby kelz03103 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:34 am

besides the petition for custody,, you could possibly do this , not 100% sure , I am new to this myself, my ex has not had seen or filed for custody of his 2 daughters , that are with me in 7 years, and all he had to do was request a Bill F hearing, theres also a fit parent hearing, you could try to get one of those. hope this is helpful ~Kelz~

littledirey2008

Re: hello

Postby littledirey2008 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:18 pm

How could I do that cause my husban and I have been in and out of court for 9 years trying to get our daughter back in our care and we have been fighting to get records as well.

Marina

Postby Marina » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:34 pm

Call the number on this website and ask a lot of questions.

http://www.courts.state.ny.us/contactus/index.shtml

New York courts

FINN

Off the subject

Postby FINN » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:06 pm

For someone with a 5th grade reading level you appear very articulate and your typing is very good. Keep up the fight.

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:11 pm

Welcome to the site direy

then on December 1st, 1999 the Judge placed my daughter back into my mother's care without proveing anything wrong with myself or my husband.

If your mom has legal custody, any present CPS case's goal would be reunification with your mom or if CPS simply dismissed the case after 60 days, the court has no choice but to comply with the legal custody papers.

We need to get all of the records regarding our case so we can put an end to all of this corruption. Could you please help us show that no one is above the law.

All CPS workers, although they may not be licensed SocialWorkers, must adhere to the National Association of Social Workers Code of Ethics.

Access to records. Caseworkers should provide clients with reasonable access to the records about them. Caseworkers should limit client access to records when there is compelling evidence that such access could cause serious harm to the child or family. When providing access to records, caseworkers must protect the confidentiality of other individuals identified in the record, such as the name of the reporter.

http://www.childwelfare.gov/pubs/userma ... s/cpsq.cfm

Before I go further, a couple questions, Do you have an open CPS case now?
Is the child still involved in the CPS case from 12/1/07?

I think what you have is a custody case with past CPS issues. Correct?
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

Return to “CPS Investigations”