False Positives?

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

eyeq181

False Positives?

Postby eyeq181 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:32 pm

I was to take my last of a series of drug test and my last one came back positive. And I don't know why. I told them I want to challenge the test and the caseworker left to go tell them, but when court was over we went to get the sample sent off and it was thrown away. Surprised.

I went to have on done as soon as we left the court house that came back clean and so did my blood test. That I had taken that day.

I was told by my reagular doctor that testing that high I would be dead, that it was phsyical impossible unless I was way over 400lbs.

My question is how is this possible?
And if a blood serum test is really better?

I have made it a point not to take even an aspirn in the last year and a half.
Parents spend so much time teaching our kids not to go with strangers or talk to strangers, and no to show your body to strangers. And this is what CPS-DHS is all about.

samangjen

Postby samangjen » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:57 am

Did you know that there are only 42 labs that are certified to give accurate lab tests?

http://www.workplace.samhsa.gov/DrugTesting/Level_1_Pages/CertifiedLabs.aspx

And if you took or ate any of the following you might have gotten a false positive:

http://www.askdocweb.com/falsepositives.html

As for if a blood sample is more accurate, hopefully someone else can answer that. My opinion says that in general yes, but any test is only as good as the lab technician who is administering it.

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:55 pm

I never eat anything before court. There is no possiblieties that it could have been anything, but a tampered sample. According to my regular doctor. If I took 551MG of amphitamines right before court you would notice since I weight in at 120. That is like taking 55 ritalin 1MG pills which is percribed to a normal adult and half that for my weight. If I didn't die I would have been licking the walls of the court room or something to indicated that I was on that much. When this all started I was percribed 0.5 MG of adderoll and I was all over the place and my house was spotless. I couldn't imagine taking 111 of them pills. It has to be rigid to keep my kids. And that was over 2 years ago when we found out that I wasn't ADD.
Parents spend so much time teaching our kids not to go with strangers or talk to strangers, and no to show your body to strangers. And this is what CPS-DHS is all about.

Return to “CPS Investigations”