Possible removal

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

g509

Possible removal

Postby g509 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:58 pm

SO TODAY WE HAD A CPS MEETING AND TALKED ABOUT A BUNCH OF ISSUES THAT WERE OUT IN THE AIR AND THE SOCIAL WORKER ON OUR CASE FILED TO REMOVE MY CHILDREN ON SEPT 10 SHE SAYS THAT THEY ARE PSYCHOLOGICAL AND EMOTIONALLY TRAUMATIZED AND THAT THEY NEED TO BE REMOVED HOW EVER WHEN I ASK HER IS THERE IS ANY SAFETY AR RISK FOR THE CHILDREN SHE REPLIES NO AND SAYS "CURRENTLY THERS IS NO INIMATITE RISK"(SORY SPELLING I DNT KNOW WHY THEY USE THIS WORD) SO I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY AGAIN SHE WOULD WANT TO TAKE MY CHILDREN AND SHE THINKS THEY ARE TRAUMATIZED NOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THEY ARE REMOVED AGAIN. I JUST PERSONALLY THINK THAT IF THIS WERE SOME EMERGENT SITUATION THEY (THE KIDDOS) WOULD HAVE BEEN GONE ALREADY BUT WHY THE HECK WAIT A MONTH AND THEN TAKE THESE KIDS AWAY??? I AM JUST A LITTLE MAD RITE NOW BECAUSE THIS CASE HAS TURNED IN TO SHE SAID HE SAID TYPE DEAL SO INSTEAD OF FORMING WEEKLY OR BI WEEKLY MEETINGS TO DISCUSS PROGRESS, NO LETS REMOVE THE CHILDREN??? DOES THIS SEEM WRONG??? :x

MaggieC

Postby MaggieC » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:17 pm

You need an attorney. Do you have one?
Yes, it seems wrong.

Marina

Postby Marina » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:29 pm

This is typical. They keep you full of hope, and at the last minute they pull a surprise stunt. Then you are back to square one.

They just get money as long as you are in the system.

How well do they communicate with you? Do they return your phone calls? Can you email them?

This may be one of those times when you can annoy them so much that they will be glad to get rid of you. Don't be passive. You have been in this long enough to know they will not let you out of their clutches until you raise heaven and earth.

g509

Postby g509 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:49 am

Yes I have a lawyer along with a 14,000 bill from her, so yes she is contesting everything but I have raised hell and for some reason instead of working in my favor it comes back and bites me in the ass and I am just plain out sick of all this BS!!!! Sorry needed to vent a little!

Return to “CPS Investigations”