Our Good Name Cleared

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

gideonmacleish

Our Good Name Cleared

Postby gideonmacleish » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:19 pm

We just had our latest case cleared. It emanated from my daughter breaking her arm. Because of the stalking and harassment that's gone on for months (Hi, guys!), once she was in the ER, they investigated. Fortunately it was my 13 year old, who is very well spoken.

We received the letters clearing us today. What disturbed me, though, was in addition to the items they were investigating on my wife, they added (suspected) "Emotional/verbal abuse/neglect" to mine. WHAT? Seriously, I did absolutely NOTHING while I was in the hospital to even merit an INVESTIGATION on that charge.

I discovered one of the guestbook trolls was part of the attack on us, so I'm beginning to wonder if they weren't baiting me heavily in the hopes that I would blow up and use it against me on these extra charges (which, quite frankly, they did NOT inform me of when launching their investigation).

I am, of course, thrilled to have our name cleared (again!), but a little annoyed at some of the latest tricks. I am, however, very glad I kept my cool knowing what I know now.

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:38 pm

Glad to hear the good news Gid!!

I couldnt help but notice (I dont think anyone could miss it) that one of the guestbook visitors went from being nasty to just downright spiteful, mean, and abusive. Not to mention confusing the heck out of me when I was trying to follow along and they came up with made up bunk from thin air. I had to keep doubling back to see what I had missed only to find, I hadnt missed anything.

Delusional anyone?

Hopefully, whoever this 'stalker' is, will leave you alone . My heart goes out to you for having to put up with that! ISH!

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:51 pm

I'm glad everything turned out well Gid
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:25 am

I'm so glad to hear your case was closed. :roll:

Advocate is still trying to post messages; I guess this woman doesn't know what "banned" means.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “CPS Investigations”