pissed off right now

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

miasmom1028

pissed off right now

Postby miasmom1028 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:57 pm

so i had court today and they are shipping my daughter out of state to her fathers house. even though I had witnesses to verify that her step mother wanted her dead but that doesn't matter because they aren't about keeping kids safe
Be on guard, keep awake. For you do not know when the time will come Mark 13.33

shayandmadi'smom

How judges see you for 45 mins and ruin your life forever

Postby shayandmadi'smom » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:20 am

I know this pain all to well. My ordeal started in June of 2008. My oldest's father hadn't called or talked to her for 2 years but he came back into the picture making himself look like good daddy it makes me sick. The social worker said well he is her father and he is here now. I said yeah but he has totally neglected her for 2 years and that is okay though right. They said I failured to protect her against my husband. I f--cking hate the court system. The charges were coming out of one state and he lived in another state so he took me to court in his state. The GAL that was appointed looked right at me and said if you would of left your husband you wouldn't be fighting for your kids. Right then and there I knew she was taking my exes side not my husband and I side even though my husband raised her like his own and knew her more than her own bio father. I am deeply sorry for your trouble. I cannot express enough how the court f-cks families up forever. I have no respect for the GALs or CASAs either. Not the ones I've had. I have had 2 so far. They have done NOTHING for my children. I feel so sorry for the kids.

miasmom1028

Postby miasmom1028 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:18 pm

Wow that is werid it's the exact same thing as me! But I have a ex-husband I met while I was pregos with my daughter. He was there from the beginning and my daughter's father wasn't around until this bullshit started. And the judge told me it doesn't matter that my ex-husband took the role of "daddy" when her real father was stating that he wanted nothing to do with her. What a ass.
Be on guard, keep awake. For you do not know when the time will come Mark 13.33

Return to “CPS Investigations”