Update...

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

eyeq181

Update...

Postby eyeq181 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:47 am

Our case is at a stand still.

My husband had one more psycological evaluation and we hope this one is what they want. The only one that they payed for came out bad but the 4 others all came out good. But we did find out some interesting information. The person that they sent my husband to for they test they paid for is not allowed by law to do the exam.

So we are getting read to open up a big investagation as far as DHS is concern, they will have to go back and review ever case were this person is concern. On top of it all we are adding to our ever pending lawsuit. Since her words were used in court and they determed my husbands rights as a parent. Not only that but a big Malpratice Lawsuit in our near future.

My kids arn't home now because a year ago my daughter started talking sexual. Well they were removed from kinship and separated. They were suppose to do a sexual exam on her. They made the appointment but never showed up. They whole reason why they didn't come home last Feb. Now a year later they are saying they can't do it because if you miss the appointment they won't take you again. They said that they are going to eventually send them home even if they never come to a conclusion.

Now people are having trouble with my daughter. They are saying that she is angry. If I were her I would be pissed to. They keep flip flopping her on ADD meds. Funny thing is she is not ADD she is Autisic. We have told them this, but hey they don't believe us. They would just rather give her higher doses of ADD meds. Them the state comes back asking us for help, and were like we told ya. But hey they think they are doing such a bang up job raising my kids.

One phrase that pisses me off is "Well your kids are learning coping skills." They are pre pairing our kids for our death I guess. They think that is a good thing. I don't know to many parents that tell there kids everyday that mom died or dad died, then say nope just kidding. These are the extreme coping skills that our kids are learning. Not the whole mom left they room for a minute or daycare, my kids are getting to comfortable were they are.

Isn't this parental alienation? Going through a divorce this is a bad thing.

I know when my kids finally get to come home, we have re program our kids. DHS has even totally changed my kids religion. Then they ask us do you like that.
Parents spend so much time teaching our kids not to go with strangers or talk to strangers, and no to show your body to strangers. And this is what CPS-DHS is all about.

Marina

Postby Marina » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:40 am

It is against the law to make a false report of death.

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:54 am

Okay I am lost we made no false reports.
Parents spend so much time teaching our kids not to go with strangers or talk to strangers, and no to show your body to strangers. And this is what CPS-DHS is all about.

Momoffor

Re: Update...

Postby Momoffor » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:52 pm

eyeq181 wrote: I don't know to many parents that tell there kids everyday that mom died or dad died, then say nope just kidding.

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:27 pm

That was an example of the coping skills that my kids are learning were not tell our kids anything.

We went to court today. Things seem to be going better, except for the fact we had to let our attorney go because we can't afford an attorney anymore with the $1400 a month in child support $34 for drug testing, and they $2500 out for our attorney. We did a budget and hopefully we qualify for a cheap attorney.

We got unsupervised visits with our 15 year old. They said he can speak for himself. But he don't like were he as at. I am for the going to church thing, but were he is at is 2 clicks away from Jehad (no joke). I haven't expressed that concern, cause it truly is better than were he has been. At least he is not totally buying into it. It took there pushed values on him, for him to see this. No pokemon, starwars, lord of rings, or anything that express imagination.

After 22 months they are saying reunifacation. The only thing that is hold us up on the other 2 right now is that they are saying that I am unobservant. I didn't disapline someone elses kid at McDonalds. And they said cause of this I am unobservant. When you are with you kids during a supervised visit that is once a month (a parents attention is on your own kids not someone elses.)

At my last hearing I had a drug test that came back dirty, so we did our routine of blood test with my doctor, and a UA at a clinic with in 20 minutes. Both came back clean. They are saying that I have to prove that I am clean but those are no immissable in court. I don't know what else to do on that part. Just hope that there machine don't mess up on me. Even the tester stated today that the machine does mess up from time to time. And being Rx's meds don't count because they can't determine rather or not I am running a meth lab or is it the ritalin that is making me test. Any feedback on what to do on this would be helpful. I have written down everything I eat and put in my body for the record. Nor do they take into concideration that the cop in the beginning did a search of my house, he was looking for one reason to put me in jail that day.

I can wait for our case to be over with so we can move out of this state. The laws are so weird in this kind of court. Our attorney even stated that we got a bad deal in this.

Has anyone on ever had one thing happen once and they keep saying cronic what is up with that?

But this is our only update as of now.

anxiousmom

Postby anxiousmom » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:40 pm

Momoffor wrote:
eyeq181 wrote: I don't know to many parents that tell there kids everyday that mom died or dad died, then say nope just kidding.

The OP was saying that SHE doesn't know too many parents that tell there kids everyday that mom died or dad died, then say nope just kidding.

The OP was NOT saying that she &/or her husb. tell their kids that one of them have died.

I believe she was making a correlation to how CPS will tell or imply to the kids that mom and/or dad do not love them or are not coming back for them.

anxiousmom

Postby anxiousmom » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:42 pm

Below is what the OP wrote. It is a little hard to understand due to some grammatical errors. I think that is where the confusion is coming into play.

[quote="eyeq181"]Our case is at a stand still.

One phrase that pisses me off is "Well your kids are learning coping skills." They are pre pairing our kids for our death I guess. They think that is a good thing. I don't know to many parents that tell there kids everyday that mom died or dad died, then say nope just kidding. These are the extreme coping skills that our kids are learning. Not the whole mom left they room for a minute or daycare, my kids are getting to comfortable were they are.

Isn't this parental alienation? Going through a divorce this is a bad thing.

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:10 pm

We are almost done I think we are rushing through unsupervised visits to overnights then they are home. This is were we were a year ago when we got a new case worker and had to start over.

They say that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Last time is was a train.

Our last battle is they asked me if they could put my just turned 4 year old on Ritialin. Reason is he is Irritabile. Which is a side effect of this medication. Which only concludes that they went ahead and put him on this medication. If so then the fight will be on. I will totally sue the doctor that would prescribe this medication to a child under 7. It's bad enough when my daughter comes home we are going to go through the withdraws. She has been diagnosed with Asperger's and they used all the ADD drugs to try and treat it. And what has happened is they would up her dose so high that they would have to take her off. when he liver would start shutting down. She was on 54mg of concerta 2 times a day, then focilin, and now ritilian. They kept asking me why is she angry when she was taken off. DUH, common sense would tell you that she is going through withdraws.

But now they are saying that our kids will be home before school starts. fingers stay crossed.

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:01 pm

The whole irony is they are saying that you have 'dirty' drug tests suspected speed because their test cant tell the difference between illegal speed and RX. (which is caca btw a REAL test would be able to tell the amounts ect to determine what is RX dose and what is street garbage) ...

ANyhow, they are saying how YOU need to be clean from 'speed' yet they are putting you children on Speed without your permission and just to get extra $$ out of them and 'control' them. NICE!!!!!

Teachers (in my experience) ect... push for ADHD/ADD meds because the kids will be easier to handle, then everyone wonders why young adults, and teens are so out of control, easily hooked to street drugs, and having problems. I put my son on the ADHD meds for a short time and HATED what it did to him. He hated what it did to him. I would rather have the off the wall flying around the room kid over the zombie shell of a human being that I got while he was on the meds. Thank goodness he is a teenager now and flat out tells people when it is brought up that he will NOT under any circumstances take those meds.

An autistic on ADHD meds, that would have to have been so terrible for her. Talk about your MAJOR over sensory load. Good grief!!!

Good luck eye.

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:53 am

Yes I know the hardest thing is to watch this. My kids are zombies. I swear that they are experimenting with my kids just to mess with me.

Recently they put my 4 year old on meds. Zoloft and the Ritalin. I tell them no and I get the same response "Well the judge is not going to like this."

Missingher

Postby Missingher » Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:52 pm

A FOUR YEAR OLD on ZOLOFT???!!!!!

Unbelievable!!!!

Sending you big hugs....and shaking my head at those people!!!

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:19 pm

Taken From:

http://www.zoloft.com/

Zoloft is FDA approved to treat depression, certain types of social anxiety conditions, posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), and premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) in adults over age 18. It is also approved for OCD in children and adolescents age 6-17 years.

What I found about ritalin is that it should not be given to children under 6 years of age.

Perhaps find out who prescribed these meds to your 4 yo child and turn them into the medical board for ethical violations if not more!!!!!

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:56 am

Yep I have done all the research on these medications and when the side effect is death it freaks me out. The person giving my kids these medications is not even by law allowed to. They are the guidance people that they send to brainwash your children. Yes I said brainwash. They send these people when there is no justification on them taking your children or for having them for a long time. They repeat things to your children til your children repeat it back and then get you on one out landish reason or another. Such as my husband shotting up drugs when he fears needles like a small child. Our on big save is our teenage, who knows how this manipulation works and has not fallen for it in the past 2 years. This is a vicious cycle, in which I wouldn't put on my worst enemy.

I even have a friend well one of my closest friend that does actually deserve to lose there children, because if they don't they children will end up dead. The state has been called on them randomly over 40 times in the last year and they still have there kids. There kids are starving so bad that one is constantly in the hospital with health problems, all the kids teeth have rotted out of there heads. And a teen pulled out of school in the 8th grade. There house is far from clean, enough to turn your stomach when you walk in the door. And most of the time the kids are covered in lice. They are going through a divorce in the worst way. One keeps accusing the other of some stupid stuff them will call DHS on the other parent. Neither parent is fit to raise the children, but what do I do. The system was designed for these type of situations, but both sides know how to manipulate the system so well that they become friends with the case workers. This tells me that there kids are un adoptible and they will literately end up dead.

There is certian things that do make me sick to my stomach. Such as losing my kids for something so small. when there is red flags everywhere else. I don't like the fact that I can't just sit and talk to the judge for 5 minutes even in court. It has to be done through a lawyer and they don't always say what you want even when you are paying them. More than half of the caseworker we have had have stated that our case is so stupid and would have returned the children immediately. They say our case is just a f look that just happened. By far I am not the perfect parent no one is. To be perfect everyone has to except your style and I mean everyone. Which is impossible. It's the number one criticized job in the world. When I think of the worst parents in my eyes a lot would agree those are the reasons to lose your kids. And that is not doing what you are capable of doing. Such as starving your kids, well there is food stamps. Neglect in medical care there is state insurance and a health department in every county. If your house is messy clean it up ask friends if need be. Those are things that can be fixed right away and just about everyone is capable of doing.

People are losing there kids left and right over the most simplest reason. When is a kid playing outside neglect or them falling down on the sidewalk abuse. These are normal everyday things. I personally would have been raised in the system by these standards. When you were a kids didn't your parents say go outside and play? And be home by supper or dark? But now a day this constitutes as neglect. This is why out kids are getting fat and unhealthy. People say it's more dangerous out there. It was just as dangerous when I was a kid. I am in Oklahoma City now, it's just as dangerous as Dallas was when I was a kid. Kids were taken just the same, the only difference I see now is the kidnappers and murders are sneaking into the kids bedroom at night now as appose to picking them up on the street or at the mall. Anyone else notice this or is it just me. Keep in mind the news do glorify thing even more now.

People even now are losing there kids for some of the most wrong reasons I ever seen in my life. Revenge is the top reason why people lose there kids.

Not everyone is free from this curse even the rich can be accused. There was a dumb rich guy that missed his court hearing and expected to get his teen back as soon as he showed up for a court and they terminated his rights on the spot. Well I wonder how rich he will be when they yank 65% of his income.

If your a middle class person in a Bush economy (someone who lives paycheck to paycheck but bills are payed) then you are screwed now. You might as well pack it up and move to a 1 bedroom apartment, before you lose your home and electricity. I am now trying to figure how not to lose everything in a pawnshop.

The only true advise I could give to someone going through this bs. Is stand up for what you see is totally wrong and given on certain things that aren't so bad. Such as my teen living at a place that is so close to jehad it makes me sick because I am agnostic, but hey it leaves me open to say hey that is messed up when it comes to certain things such a medication.

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:42 pm

Court Yesterday!

It's amazing when you go to court without an attorney, there is a feeling of accomplishment. I have notice in our case that the GAL has been more or less on our side. It's like she can read our mind. When the subject of transition period came up, she stated that there was not one when they were removed. When they were trying to take 2 step back after they ordered weekly visits to every 2 weeks based on the fact that my kids act out after each visit. The GAL said that this is normal. Oddly enough my teenager will be home before my 2 younger ones. He will be home on or before July 23. We now have over nights on the weekands with him starting in 2 weeks. They keep stating the fact that he is 15. As if that makes a difference. I feel like I might have totally corrupted my teens mind on going to church. When my son asked he could go when he got home I told him sure. I don't mind taking him. He then asked if I would go I told him that I don't believe in any organized religions and then all of a sudden he just didn't care about going anymore. I just don't know if he is burned out, because of were he is at or if it's because he wants to seem cool to me. 2 years ago I could have answered that question without a pause, but it's been 2 years.

My younger children are getting comfortable with there surroundings after 2 years. My daughter is now acting like she did when she was at home, and even though we explain this to them in the beginning they just didn't get it. And now once again we are looking like bad parents when it comes to her.

Hopefully things get better in the end and my oldest is home for good soon enough.

Return to “CPS Investigations”