psych eval-- pressure from CPS

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

simplebirdsnest85

psych eval-- pressure from CPS

Postby simplebirdsnest85 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:27 pm

so i have wrote this before but it seems they are becoming more pushy as it gets closer to court.

Apparently my investigator "recommended a Psych eval and possible counseling" yet never told me and nor did my ongoing caseworker until i lost custody of my daughter 3w ago or so. Well its "not court ordered but i cant hold a gun to your head and make you do it.... if you do it and theres nothing to it, put it behind you" according to my caseworker. So then he puts it in my caseplan which i have not signed and did tell me if i didnt feel it was needed to have a "hell of a good reason and tell the judge when we go to court". I did contact a lawyer and asked her (NOT my stupid court appointed one) and she said "If its not court ordered, dont do anything extra until its court ordered".

So what should i do? I had one 2yrs ago and it came back clean as a whistle. They are saying i need one this time because

(this is whats on my caseplan)
There has been a disconnect between Michael's and Jennifer's acknowledgement of Lana's issues and the assessment of Lana's
issues by the people aware of the situation.
Jennifer and Michael will complete a Diagnostic Assessment Form (DAF) to determine if any further counseling is necessary.
They will engage in any follow up counseling determined to be appropriate and necessary by the DAF. Frequency, location and
duration of any follow up counseling will be determined by the provider. Jennifer and MIchael will sign any releases needed to
allow the referral to proceed and allow communication between the provider and HCJFS.
Ive found "they" are like roaches. It doesnt matter what you do, they keep coming back and multiplying. -my 2c on CPS
~Now just to get my igloo ready so i can move to Alaska. They cant find you in an igloo, they dont have addresses.
~~~~~~~~
Jan '09- Lost our daughter due to FTT. Went to my moms until March '09, then to my brothers until June '10..when she FINALLY came home to her parents. Oct 10-no longer court involved.....and FINALLY Nov 10- case CLOSED!
But the past cases, too many to number, keep haunting us and they keep finding us for more cases. They will never leave us alone and we will never be the same people we were before we had children.

Return to “CPS Investigations”