I thought it was over.

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

mommyx3b

I thought it was over.

Postby mommyx3b » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:59 am

Why oh why do they hate me so much? Oh thats right I got them on tape addmitting they lied in the court reports.
Well it WAS over dec 21 '07 or so I thought. They threated me saying "We WILL find something" So know I sit here wondering what they are going to make up this time? I got the impression they were planning on planting evidence. My Lawyer is fighting hard but they have probation involved this time.
You see out of the clear blue sky after no one saying a thing about it for 2 1/2 years My terms of probation forbids me to see my children with out express written consent from the P.O. even though cps dropped the case. If it was for how bad they have screwed up my kids it would almost be funny. The whole thing is such a joke.
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, its just as my Dr. says. They are physically killing me. He can attribute all of my health realted issues back to them. He said he is seriously going to put my S.W.s name on my death certificate If I die soon.
"No Honey, you can't help mommy make cookies for Santa, 'cause it might make a mess, then CPS will take you away 'cause the house isn't spotless." <-----What I should have told my 4 yr old daughter.

Return to “CPS Investigations”