EMERGENCY NOW!! CAN'T WAIT!! PLEASE HELP!!

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Enchanted*Forester

EMERGENCY NOW!! CAN'T WAIT!! PLEASE HELP!!

Postby Enchanted*Forester » Fri May 29, 2009 1:25 pm

My husband and I just found out that there is another investigation on him. We went through this a little over 2 years ago and lost our son (now 8 years old) for 8 months! Our son told his teacher that his dad punched him in the stomach and told us today that he met with his school counselor and "a lady." My husband called DHS and confirmed that there is an open investigation on him only.

Question: Do I leave now with my other son (2 years old), do I take both kids now, do I wait until there's a knock at my door??? I am scared to death. My body and mind can't go through this again. It will kill me! PLEASE!! What do I do????
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away...

MaggieC

Postby MaggieC » Sat May 30, 2009 8:27 pm

You hire an attorney. If you can not afford one, you look to any and all non profit groups in your area for an attorney. You call any and all Law Schools in your area to enquire after their law school clinics that may assist yin representing you.

Use the law, they don't. Your using the law may be the only way to be rid of them.

mysticmom

Postby mysticmom » Sat May 30, 2009 10:27 pm

dont run, you get caught and your done

Return to “CPS Investigations”