Another Finnegan Update

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

FINN

Another Finnegan Update

Postby FINN » Sat May 30, 2009 4:42 pm

Hi all

For those that have followed our case I thought I'd give an update. Fr those that are not familiar you can find some detail on this site.

Though the girls were returned nearly 2 years ago with our criminal charges dismissed, we still have several legal actions pending. Obviously we have a malpractice case because of the prescription error that led to the obverdose but that has little to do with CPS.

The appellate court denied our request to have our contempt motion heard. Despite evidence that proves that CPS deliberately attempted to keep the girls and disregard a court order they drafted we wil not be allowed to hold them in contempt. We may ask for reconsideration or appeal to the state supreme court but not sure as of yet.

The appellate court did, however, acknowledge the true cause of death. That I see as a positive thing.

In our Judicial review of CPS THE director of CPS motioned for the judge to recuse himself. It seems that anyone that takes the time to look at the evidence is attacked by CPS including judges and our lawyers. Because he refused CPS has reported him to the state disciplinary commission.

This is very much like their handling of visitation during the girls detention. Anyone siding with CPS could see the girls without interference. But, if they supported us they were limited access.

If you want to see the full wrath of the state file a civil complaint in federal court. Same tactics.

Anyway. Apparently its no big deal for CPS to accuse grieving parents of killing their daughter, kidnap their kids, Dig up their daughter, search and arrest them leading to the loss of their house etc. No one need be held accountable.

mysticmom

Postby mysticmom » Sat May 30, 2009 10:26 pm

you have me crying here

((hug))

my prayers go with you

Leomarth

Postby Leomarth » Sun May 31, 2009 2:02 am

It is sad. CPS has carte blanche to do whatever pleases them, without repercussions.

Return to “CPS Investigations”