grandma seeking answers

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

grandmaspokane

grandma seeking answers

Postby grandmaspokane » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:28 pm

Does or has anyone had this exerience. I posted with only one reply. My grandson had not been in my care. I had a couple of beers the night before I had a urine test. I have test all the time with my work. Im a driver. Never had a positive test. I admitted to the case worker that I occasionally have beers, but not an alcoholic. We went to court and cps said they are still investigating me as possible placement, but wondering if they are just saying that. I have no problem with testing again, I wouldn't even think about having a beer, even though its legal, but aligations from my daughter, that now is saying no im not, and dads side of the family that don't know me. Anyway, I will do anything to have my grandson back with me. I have had that child for 2 of his 3 year life.

I'm hopeing my daughter gets into treatment and able to get him back, but that is going to take time. My grandson needs his granma and papa
Last edited by grandmaspokane on Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
grandma

thiasmommy

urine test

Postby thiasmommy » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:40 am

Was it the ETG test?

grandmaspokane

ETG

Postby grandmaspokane » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:15 pm

ETG is in urine when alcohol is consumed, it's fairly new test that detects a person has consumed alcohol in the last 3-5 days.
grandma

thiasmommy

questions

Postby thiasmommy » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:09 am

Was it the ETG test???? I know what it is, but there are some things that DO give false positives.

grandmaspokane

Re: questions

Postby grandmaspokane » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:06 pm

thiasmommy wrote:Was it the ETG test???? I know what it is, but there are some things that DO give false positives.

I've read hand sanitizers, gas fumes, perfumes and make up, but they are allowing like 250ng-500ng for that.
grandma

Return to “CPS Investigations”