Is this legal?

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

eyeq181

Is this legal?

Postby eyeq181 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:35 pm

Okay I am getting ready for pre termination of my rights trial. Here is the catch, they never sent me the paper work on why? Is that legal to sue someone but not tell them why. They have only stated that my sleeping habits haven't changed. Well how would they know what my sleeping habits are. Really. Outside of leaving the state to save my own life what else have I done wrong. I don't think I will lose once I go to trial because I do have PTSD which is caused by the man I just left. I have been getting treatment. I have a job and can support my kids and so on. I have completed there classes and have done everything the asked of me.
Parents spend so much time teaching our kids not to go with strangers or talk to strangers, and no to show your body to strangers. And this is what CPS-DHS is all about.

Marina

Postby Marina » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:30 pm

Will your lawyer communicate with you?

Look up the regulations and write up your Objections and Corrections to submit to all parties for the hearing. Not having the right papers and notices is part of due process. Use that term in your statement.

They can use your post traumatic stress syndrome against you. Look up what the prognosis is, or ask your doctor. Blame it on CPS. State that you are worse off now for their actions than you were before.

Who is paying for your treatment, Social Services? Do they even know all the details or the diagnosis? Can you keep it from them?

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:28 am

Thank you I will when I go to court.

Thing is I left my abusive husband, between that and the state I have PTSD over it. I was fine with my kids and would have left the situation but when my kids were taken I couldn't. He tried to kill me. At this point they are saying because I left I abandon my kids as apose to me saving my life. I have tried to keep in constant contact with them but it is not always easy. I am fighting a losing battle.
Parents spend so much time teaching our kids not to go with strangers or talk to strangers, and no to show your body to strangers. And this is what CPS-DHS is all about.

Return to “CPS Investigations”