I caught them and can I use it.

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

eyeq181

I caught them and can I use it.

Postby eyeq181 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:08 pm

They have been tormenting me over my 15 year old son, they told me that he doesn't want to have anything to do with me and that he is mad. And that is why he doesn't want to even talk to me. He has moved on. They even went as far as to say I know it hurt to hear this. I have it all on tape.

I also have on tape my son talking to my mother that he says that he does want to talk to me but can't until trial. That he misses me a lot. And wanted to tell me this at the last hearing. That he wants to come home with me.

An odd thing happened though my ex was getting visits with him. And all of a sudden they stopped.

They are still pushing to terminate my rights to him, only because I left my abusive ex husband.
Parents spend so much time teaching our kids not to go with strangers or talk to strangers, and no to show your body to strangers. And this is what CPS-DHS is all about.

Mema

Postby Mema » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:26 am

They could be setting the stage for abandonment. or what they consider not planning for the future. that seems to cover every aspect of termination. If you don't talk to your son in 6 months I believe it is abandonment not sure, check the law in your state. If you are unsure how a termination hearing will turn out there is a removal to federal court for an unconstitutional state hearing.
Mema <a href=http://www.squidoo.com/by_the_book_reform>STOP Child Protective Corruption Ulster County N.Y.</a>

Return to “CPS Investigations”