confused and desperate

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

veronica

confused and desperate

Postby veronica » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:06 pm

I am posting this in hopes that someone with knowledge of CPS rules and regulations specific to Texas that can give me an advise.

Background: I have a younger brother and he got custody over his 3 children couple of years ago. apparently the mother did not want anything to do with them at that time because she could not handle it she was going to school and working full time. Now 4-5 yrs later she goes upon CPS and reports to them that my brother is doing drugs and that the children are in great danger. Well long story short the kids are in CPS custody and all the accusations she is doing against my brother are all false but some how they are leaning towards her favor and this last court date. It looks like she is going to get it her way. My brothers question and confusion comes what can be done or how would he go about letting CPS the mother is leading them nothing but lies and what ever happened 10-15 yrs ago. She is saying it happened recently.
I hate to see him this way because he has taught his 3 kids all about life and he had to explain to them why there mother left them. I just breaks my heart to see him go through this.
eager to know the truth..

Mema

Postby Mema » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:17 am

CPS goes by allegations and false information so what people need to do is make sure the judge has all the info not just CPS's. Have your brother put CPS on the defensive by putting the need to prove what they are alleging. He can file a petition to return his children through accumulating proof of the opposite. He can write an affirmation or better an affidavit(sworn) testimony of what the facts are, his side, the more proof the better. Most lawyers prevent this from happening unless you are lucky to have a fighter and trust me they are hard to come by so my thought is either know the law well enough to fight on your own or to keep your lawyer in check by writing all you would like to get done and by when. Paul Stuckle is in Texas and a fighter if you can afford an attorney. He is well known so expensive I am sure but these are children's lives at stake. You could maybe even hire him as a consultant and do the work under guidance. That is usually the truly best way to fight and not go for broke. Parents must also remember they have rights until they give them away and rest assured no one will let them know what they are so ...learn all you can. God bless
Mema <a href=http://www.squidoo.com/by_the_book_reform>STOP Child Protective Corruption Ulster County N.Y.</a>

veronica

Postby veronica » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:16 pm

Paul Stuckle is no longer doing CPS cases.......i was just informed he does not do any CPS cases anymore.
eager to know the truth..

Mema

Postby Mema » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:56 pm

Did Paul Stuckle say that or did you just hear that. If he isn't we just lost an excellent resource. I will check it out too but I pray that info is incorrect.
Mema <a href=http://www.squidoo.com/by_the_book_reform>STOP Child Protective Corruption Ulster County N.Y.</a>

Return to “CPS Investigations”