CPS LIED

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

smilez

CPS LIED

Postby smilez » Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:04 am

What can i do if i received a copy of the CPS workers report and it is COMPLETELY filled with lies? Does anyone know if CPS can be sued for slander and deformation of character? I cant help but to get so irritated everytime i read that report, how are they able to just flat out lie about a person? Can someone give me some advice, I live in Michigan, so Im dealing with the MICHIGAN CPS. : :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :x

Marina

Postby Marina » Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:52 pm

That is routine.

The court process is Adversarial.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adversarial_system

My friend's lawyer said all the bluff doesn't mean anything unless a real person testifies in court. But the people who get ahead are the ones who report that they have been filing Objections and Corrections Statements with the court to defend their side.

The best argument wins. You have pressure your attorney to file objections, or do it yourself if necessary. There are examples on the Main Page of this forum in the Document Library. Have a copy for all parties.

rachel2501

Postby rachel2501 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:02 pm

I have found this to be true to.they bold face lie and no one cares.he who has a bigger bank account or he who has the better lawyer wins.its horrible and sad.it seems to be about thier egos not what really happened.
you have to pressure your lawyer or do it yourself and make sure that if you do it yourself that you send everyone a copy.

tossthekitty

Re: CPS LIED

Postby tossthekitty » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:34 pm

smilez wrote:What can i do if i received a copy of the CPS workers report and it is COMPLETELY filled with lies? Does anyone know if CPS can be sued for slander and deformation of character? I cant help but to get so irritated everytime i read that report, how are they able to just flat out lie about a person? Can someone give me some advice, I live in Michigan, so Im dealing with the MICHIGAN CPS. : :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :x

Welcome to the club man. Been married for 25 years ... kids ..life a total success with great kids.

To read the CPS report - you would NEVER KNOW THIS- instead ..you walk away thinking I was a "shape shifting baby raper" that cruises about the US changing his name and hiding the darkness...leaping out to rape babies and every given chance.

REALLY BAD - Made my wife look like a total LUSH and DRUG ADDICT that would gladly sell off her babies for a FIX! No kidding - the WORST SMEAR I've ever read in my life. These SW's are VERY GOOD at slander. And they walk about IMMUNE to it - its disgusting.

raven

Postby raven » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:05 am

I have found that cps lies about anything and everything,their doing it to my sister and cps actually acts proud of themselves while doing it.

claireelizabet

Michigan CPS

Postby claireelizabet » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:42 pm

Our family is also dealing with the Michigan CPS nightmare. We have been charged with, "Physical Neglect" due to cat feces being on our carpet. We did everything they told us to, and they said so.....but are still keeping our case open?! They said they needed to keep it open for monitoring to make sure that our utilities stay on.

BTW, we have 8 kids and homeschool and do not vax.

I have just created a meetup group for families in MI who are dealing with CPS. We really need to support eachother. Here is a link:

http://www.meetup.com/michigancps/?success=groupSetup

We are dealing with Oakland County CPS. Our last caseworker was Danielle Dyken. We were told that cases that are kept open are transferred to, "ongoing workers" and now we have a new caseworker. Oy vei.
Mommy to 8 children under 10!

Return to “CPS Investigations”