Finnegan Case Update

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

FINN

Finnegan Case Update

Postby FINN » Tue May 25, 2010 9:34 pm

Hi All

Some will remember our case and with the changes to the site I Hope my posts are still up if you' re not familiar and I hope I can find my way back in to check responses.

In January the local or lower court ruled on our judicial review. Findings were that the DCS/CPS had violated our constitutional rights of due process, Illegally withheld evidence consistant with the medical findings, unnecessarily delayed, caused irreprable harm to the family, and failed to correct their mistakes.

Since the criminal charges were dropped that was probably the biggest victory at that time because as you can guess the state appealed the lower court decision.

The order called for the department to take us off the child protective registry. We feared that our names would remain on it until the appeal process was complete.

A week or so ago one of our lawyers told us that the state had withdrawn their appeal. Another victory but we had to wait until the appelate court dissmissed the case.

When the dismissal was finally confirmed it took my three attempt to interpret the good news. The state has agreed to abide by the loer courts order and is no longer able to content the courts findings.

Our names are finally removed from the list. This is official. We have won.

I want this to be your victory as well as ours. I have neglected to keep you informed but at least one of my posts have been quoted in the investigation against us so I hope you understand. Also, once you have experienced the devistation causes by this system I hope we all conclude that you are in this fight for life and are obligated to some degree to continue to advocate for our families.

Victories like ours are rare. I am committed to standing by victims and staying the course. We will not disappear and look for ways to forget this experience. Its who we are now and there is no forgeting what they have done to us and the many other victims. Many have lost their children in a final act of termination of parental rights and adoption. Some, and equally great number sit in prison wondering how their lives could be turned upside down by incompotant agents of the state.

I work in the prison industry. In my state I personally know of two that are innocent and doing time, one of which is in an instituton I have worked in.

Thanks for all the support. Let me finally get that second wind I need to re-enter the fight with a clear head. Remember to never give up hope. This is the first public posting of our victory.
FINN

Dazeemay

Re: Finnegan Case Update

Postby Dazeemay » Wed May 26, 2010 6:45 am

I have often wondered about you and yours.

No family should have to fight for their lives against their own government but, that's the nature of the beast.

I had to drop off the sight due to heart problems just after you came to the sight for help. I have just recently come back to help with the fight again but, many had never left my heart and mind, and you were one of them, during the time I was mending.

Thank you for posting your great news!
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Marina

Postby Marina » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:03 pm

Good to hear the good news.

For those who are not familiar with the case, the parents were falsely accused of their child's death, which was caused by a combination of health problems and medical issues. They were involved in a lot of legal stuff, etc.

hijacked

Postby hijacked » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:51 pm

I'm new at this site, this is my first evening to be here and read the posts, and I posted my own problem as well -hoping someone will have a solution - nobody has replied to that so far. I read your post and it gives me encouragement that someone won against CPS! I don't think that happens very often and certainly it doesn't happen often enough with all I've read since my son and his wife a month ago got a visit from CPS and threw our entire family into turmoil and fear. My stomach is tied in knots right now, I have been literally sick over this, the whole family is sick over it - I just wanted to tell you that I feel the same as you do about keeping up the fight even when my son's "case" is over - when his wife can return back home to him and their baby - I will fight on to educate people who don't know about CPS's abuses of people and children and families - I was so igorant before they chose my own family to destroy and make false accusations against - I did not know that any agency could have so much power, could be given special immunity from prosecution, could be so privileged as to have "special" laws that protect them and actually make it lawful for them to do unlawful things to people like take away their constitutional rights. Sorry I wrote so much. I have been writing every day, sometimes all night long, searching online for answers, making complaints to The Governor's Advocacy Office about CPS in our town (Klamath Falls, OR), I feel like me and my family are in the middle of a battle, really - it feels like a battle, like they are trying to actually destroy our family. I am so glad for you and your family that things turned out well for you all! Yet, they put you thru unnecessary suffering and worry. Something is very wrong that they have been entrusted with so much power and nobody is making them accountable. If you get a chance please read my post and give me advice if you can? I asked if anyone knows WHY my son and his wife and their child were each assigned a lawyer by CPS. Nobody I talked to has heard of that happening before.

Return to “CPS Investigations”