im wondering about investigations

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

clara2002

im wondering about investigations

Postby clara2002 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:27 pm

what information are they allowed to steal from ya? and what all are they investigating on you on? in some states do they have hire any detectives to spy on thier clients? do they go online, and pose as someone on any popular networking sites? or check to see what comments thier clients wrote against cps? i was just wondering, cuz i have heard that they will pose as someone, or read your networking page. im talking about facebook,myspace, and other sites.

Dazeemay

Re: im wondering about investigations

Postby Dazeemay » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:54 pm

This site is spied on all of the time. I feel mostly by cps and ugly relatives.

I am told through the family grapevine that the uncle who caused our granddaughter so much pain and heartache is still trolling this site.

Granddaughter is coming after him with a lawsuit! Payback time uncle! We decided as a family to let her have her revenge instead of us going after him. We were too tired to sue and felt that we could not go through or put the children through anymore turmoil. That is when we came up with the idea of letting her do it when she was up to it. She is 17 now (has through age 19 to file suit) and ready to fight because she lost so much of her young life hurting emotionally from what they did to her.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

treytrey1

Postby treytrey1 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:01 pm

My husband and I had a myspace pg. He had set one up for our oldest daughter.
When she was in foster care she said aomething about her pg. And that her
daddy had set it up. The caseworker immediatly found my husbands pg and
said that he had nude women on it. Myspace doesn't allow nudity. She also
Told my mom that we were swingers because of some of the friend groups
that my husband had. He didn't even know half the people he was friends
With, he just liked having the friends. Shw also told my mom that my daughters
pg. was bad. My mom went and looked at it and said the caseworker didn't
know what she was talking about. My daughters pg. was fine. They never
found my pg. I had it in my maddin name.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:01 am

When I approve comments for the front page of the site I am constantly having to remove last names. If a name is unusual, I sometimes delete it and just put an initial there. People are not aware of how easy it is to track them through Google if they put their name on the web. Caseworkers have used statements written on this site against people which is why I'm so strict about use of real names (in most cases) and why I advise people to sign onto this message board using a fake name.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:05 pm

there is there alot of people out there with the same names, and some are so open minded that they say it like it is, and what they do. now days anyone can hack into someones networking site, and write all these out ragouse things to make the victim look like a drug actic, or who knows. that can happen to anyone. one time my husband was speaking out against cps, and sharing his thoughts and feelings. and they confronted him about it.
i wonder if the cps can hack into your emails and look at all your mail, and your sent mail, and drafts.
as for relatives i believe that family should be loving unconditional to one another no matter what. i mean, what is in it for them if they are a bunch of war wagons? i mean, they are hurting themselves more then the relative they are targeting, and doing alot of harm to the poor child who is being used as a thing. what kind of family do such a thing in laws?

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:54 am

treytrey1 wrote:My husband and I had a myspace pg. He had set one up for our oldest daughter.
When she was in foster care she said aomething about her pg. And that her
daddy had set it up. The caseworker immediatly found my husbands pg and
said that he had nude women on it. Myspace doesn't allow nudity. She also
Told my mom that we were swingers because of some of the friend groups
that my husband had. He didn't even know half the people he was friends
With, he just liked having the friends. Shw also told my mom that my daughters
pg. was bad. My mom went and looked at it and said the caseworker didn't
know what she was talking about. My daughters pg. was fine. They never
found my pg. I had it in my maddin name.

you can prolly find your caseworkers on facebook, and on myspace. chances are, they may have thier profile set on private, but u can still find something. a friend of mine found her caseworkers facebook. and checked out thier likes. u can find out what kind of a person they are. either way, if they do set thier profile on private, then they got a lot to hide. possibly bragging to thier friends of how many families they hurt, or they didnt want thier manager to find out what they wrote.

Return to “CPS Investigations”