I'm done

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

reach4thestars86

I'm done

Postby reach4thestars86 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:25 am

Im really sick and tired of their bs. adding even more to the report that has NO RELEVANCY to why my kids were taken! Putting other peoples words (ex's) in the report even though it's only heresay!!! Last time I checked, heresay is NOT admissable in court! Im so close to just saying.."fine. I will see you in federal court" because im sick and tired of their games. Im not stupid. i know who they are and what they do. Im really close to just talking to (with a witness) the cps worker and getting her on tape. the court needs to hear this. they need to hear about alllll the lies that were in the report and how she fabricated everything!

And they are going to try to extend the next this next hearing AGAIN!! NO!!! I NEED MY KIDS BACK! This juristictional hearing has been extended toooooooo damn long! its now going on 2 months since my kids were taken and we have not had the juristictional yet. I dont care about the indian tribe. you sent out the paperwork..your done! if they don't respond (which they have never responded to my other two kids) by the next court date then that's their fault! but i refuse for this to be...extended...again!!! my side of the story needs to be heard and my kids need to come home. thats it.

LindaJM

Re: I'm done

Postby LindaJM » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:35 pm

Address all the misrepresentations in your "objections and corrections to the report of the social worker".

Most social worker court reports I've seen were full of lies.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Momoffor

Re: I'm done

Postby Momoffor » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:20 am

reach4thestars86 wrote: Putting other peoples words (ex's) in the report even though it's only hearsay!!! Last time I checked, hearsay is NOT admissible in court!
It is allowed for CPS cases.

Return to “CPS Investigations”