protecting your freedom

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

strawberry

protecting your freedom

Postby strawberry » Fri May 20, 2011 5:21 pm

Since I began my CPS journey I've been awakened to how very little I understand about freedom. I've been reading A LOT and listening to everything I can to gain an understanding about freedom. My view is if we understood freedom as a nation we wouldn't have illegal and destructive agencies like CPS. My friend Kellene Bishop (aka the preparedness pro) does radio shows each Saturday at 10:00 am mountain time. Tomorrow's topic I believe is revelant to those of us on this forum. Here is the information.

Join us tomorrow morning, Saturday May 21st for our show on Protecting Your Freedom. For the very same reasons that you invest time and energy into ensuring that you have food, water and clothing for you and your family, it’s equally as important to be sure that you have knowledge of the laws of the land, when they are being violated, and what can you do about it now. On this segment The Preparedness Pro will discuss real-life violations of freedom happening right under our noses and what we need to know and do in order to ensure that we don’t suffer the painful consequences of such matters. You won’t want to miss this one. Your ability to influence your children and your freedoms personally may very well depend on what you learn from this show!

Every Saturday morning at 10:00 a.m. – noon MT you can tune in to The Preparedness Pro Radio Show. http://www.bepreparedradio.com/category ... pro-radio/

I apologize for posting this so late. :?

Blessings to all!
Strawberry :P

annakenc

Re: protecting your freedom

Postby annakenc » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:55 pm

Better late than never=thank you, very good.
No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person life, liberty or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Return to “Announcements”