They are at it again

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Lynn

They are at it again

Postby Lynn » Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:34 pm

I went back to court again today, feeling quite certain I could at least have my son returned to my home. (he has been placed with my mom, which is ok, but we deserve to be together)
Now they continue to add extra tasks to my case plan, I thought once a case plan was established and it was completed that was sufficent. I am not even the offending parent, it was his father and we are no longer together, but they feel they cannot trust me, and I "MIGHT" go back to him. You know what the world "MIGHT" end tomorrow too!
Is there no end to their mistrust of people?
I am about to go POSTAL!!! (forgive, if you are a postal worker)!!
I'm ready to jump on any bandwagon that is out to shut down DCF in the state of Florida....please contact me if you have one!!

LindaJM

Florida DCF

Postby LindaJM » Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:14 pm

There are people at DCF Watch who will welcome your help:

http://www.dcfwatch.com

Linda
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

pebbles04

Postby pebbles04 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:35 pm

I know this is an old post but I had to post on this in hopes that this person checks...but regardless I wanted to state that they did they same thing to me and that is how they roll I guess
*whoever said that there is a honest social worker.?...they are not all totally honest and just because they are workers does not make them invinceable nor 100% honest...**
(that is my quote)

Return to “Announcements”