Hope for the Future-A Real President

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

annakenc

Hope for the Future-A Real President

Postby annakenc » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:09 am

Does anyone know who would be the most likely candidate for Presidency who would resolve the Constitutional injustices of the CPS network and Social Workers? I'm thinking of RICK SANTORUM. Very conservative Yet Young-wow that would be a change of pace for sure. Anyone have any more information?
No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person life, liberty or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Daruma

Re: Hope for the Future-A Real President

Postby Daruma » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:28 pm

I believe that Santorum would be likely to support parental rights. I know that Michelle Bachman does, and so does Ron Paul. The latter has introduced a bill that would strengthen parental rights by defunding mandatory psychological screening of children, which I posted about already.

Unfortunately, too many politicians don't understand (or care) why CPS is a threat to our civil liberties and our children's wellbeing. Liberals support CPS because they believe that government intervention is the most logical & efficient solution to society's problems. Conservatives support CPS because they're very family and adoption oriented, and CPS helps feed the demand for adoptable children. Both sides have a rescuer mentality. Both sides assume that CPS means well and is sincerely devoted to child welfare. Neither side understands how the current funding mechanisms encourage corruption and unnecessary child removals.
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

annakenc

Postby annakenc » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:53 am

Exacting words, very full of truth. I am so glad that I am not alone in this! Wow, the only thing worse than going through this horrible trial would be thinking you're the only one.
I only want to add that in my personal opinion-if the 14th amendment was given the attention it deserves...and was looked at carefully, to see the gem hidden in there, we would do away with these pretenders. And I do believe that's what they are...CPS, I think they are defrauding all of the "aristocratic or upper class people" to think that they are just humble servants looking about to do good for their fellow man. I think this is why it's such an unbelievably difficult experience to break out of...because these people have assumed the role of what parents do (Not that all parents have children to make the world a better place) but Most parents want that from the choices they make with their lives. Yet that opportunity is being stolen from us by others who want to occupy our place. I don't know if they are atheists, or demons or wolves or what but they definately have no CONSTITUTIONAL right or allowance to do what they are doing. And that's a period at the end of that sentence.
No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States...
No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person life, liberty or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:21 am

Just so you know, LindaJM, the site owner posted this on the fightcps.com homepage:

12/23/11 - I noticed a political ad running on this site, and want to say I don't support any presidential candidates other than Ron Paul http://www.squidoo.com/ron-paul-polls . I believe he's honest, ethical, and the candidate most likely to free us from CPS injustice. - Linda
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:31 am

Ron Paul is by far the leading candidate in reforming family rights.. But I feel he will try so hard to cut spending and push his path that Congress will fight him every step of the way.. Jesse Ventura found out in Mn that the Governor(like the President) only holds 1/3 of the power, getting anything done without the support of either house is impossible <shrugs>
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

Daruma

Postby Daruma » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:30 am

good dad wrote:Jesse Ventura found out in Mn that the Governor(like the President) only holds 1/3 of the power, getting anything done without the support of either house is impossible

This is one of the reasons I try to encourage people to contact their congress(wo)men about pro-family legislation such as the Parental Rights Amendment (see parentalrights.org for more info). Not only does this support individual pieces of legislation, but it helps to promote the big picture of parental rights and family preservation. Our representatives need to that this is an important issue to voters.
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

Return to “Announcements”