petition for new caseworker

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

maluga

petition for new caseworker

Postby maluga » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:42 pm

Hi Guy! My friends have a petition going for me to get a new caseworker. She is falsifying my tests and not telling the judge I have finished my caseplan. My lawyer does not show up, and I am searching for one now. Please check it out and sign and support me!!!

http://www.change.org/petitions/stephan ... ialog_true

Eljay

Re: petition for new caseworker

Postby Eljay » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:49 pm

Even a billion signatures on a petition won't guarantee that you'll get a new caseworker. Make a clear, concise argument in a legal court document, title it "Motion to Compel Change of Social Worker" or whatever title fits. Submit it to the judge and if you've got good cause and your progress is being buried or sabotaged by the case worker, then the judge will grant your request.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

fatherofthree

Re: petition for new caseworker

Postby fatherofthree » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:44 pm

You should show the judges the certificates for any classes/services they made you take. That will show you completed them. Ask for a hair follicle drug test. it will go back 90 days. If you are clean, that will reflect that.
DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney and am not providing legal advice.

Return to “Announcements”