ATTN: Linda Martin

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Do you think those persons whose names appear in news articles in connection with an allegation of child sexual abuse should have the opportunity to defend themselves publicly?

YES
76%
SOMETIMES
18%
MAYBE
6%
RARELY
No votes
NO
No votes

Total votes: 17

jdr7181

ATTN: Linda Martin

Postby jdr7181 » Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:07 pm

My name is Jack Reynolds and I am one of two counselors from the Woodside Trails wilderness camp that was falsely accused, then charged and indicted for aggravated sexual assault of a child. Your website has several spurious news articles smearing my good name with these allegations. The criminal charges reported in those articles were dropped in March 2005. The handful of articles reporting this fact were never reproduced on this site. That's an unfortunate oversite.

I'm asking that you allow me an opportunity to respond to the allegations reported on your site and that my response be posted in the same place as those news articles. Just as many of you have been victimized by false abuse allegations, so have I. In the overwhelming majority of cases, however, the allegations against you weren't't on the front page of the Dallas Morning News. The false allegations against most of you didn't make it to every major newspaper in Texas and a few others around the country. Very few of you had your name mentioned on every major news broadcast in the state with relation to a false allegation of child sexual abuse (of course in their reporting they didn't mention the allegation was false, nor were any of them interested in talking to me about the allegation).

I am unable to find a job because many employers use the internet to supplement the standard background check. Few people are able to see past the false abuse allegation to get to the real truth of the matter. I have successfully refuted this allegation so far (am now waiting for my due process hearing to overturn CPS' RTB ruling in this matter) and would like to have the opportunity to do so here, on your website. I can post to the forums, but since the allegation is plastered on the front, I would like my response to be near there as well.

Let me know if this would be possible. I am in the process now of drafting a letter to the ACLU of Texas that I could adapt perfectly for your site.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Jack

Jackie DeWayne Reynolds, Jr.
Falsely Accused

jdr7181

ATTN: ????

Postby jdr7181 » Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:51 pm

Is there anyone other than Ms. Martin that can address my request above? Thanks.

Jack

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:00 pm

No, lately she has had to work a lot and she does come in a few times a week to check on things.

She will respond though it will just take some time.

I haven't had the time to really sit down and read what you have posted.

Seems as if I have been too busy answering posts :lol:
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:17 pm

I my self dont see a probelm with it if you say it was false charges cause we all in here know how that goes . you say you were or werent charged . if you werent charged . i dont see why you couldnt come in here and tell what really happened that is the same as we are doing is telling the truth what really happened . of course linda is the boss in here . as you see i checked maybe because i am from florida and had never heard of you . but i have been reading in here what you have wrote . and to me it sounds like more of there bs .A way for the goverment to get t he light off of them and theow it on someone else . like my husband said tonit it sounds as if it is all being run by mafia . where they can do what they want and no one can stop them . well as i said i dont see where it would be a problem and kinda would have to be the judge of that i am sure she has read up on it. but anyone that was charged and knows they didnt do it they should be allowed here cause many in here have been charged for child molesting even for letting your daughter ride a horsey back ride on daddys back is illegal now that is sick . families cant be families they way they used to be you even now have to watch how you play with your kids talk to your kids you cant do anything anymore . i sit and i cry sometimes over what is happening in this world and having to raise children that can be stolen from me there mother is is sick . well i dont remember your name i think it was jack i have no problem with you in here but as we all say we cant judge it is not our job to judge . we get many horrible storys in here and we cant judge them if you didnt didnt do it . that is great and i am sorry they done that to you and put you thru he77 . beleave me us in here and have been thru it . like me i have my kids but the fight isnt over . they have ruined my life also in different than yours but my familt will never be the way it was because i cant trust anyone i dont want friends . and i was one of the nicest people yud have emt 4 years ago and everyone was my friend ... i have friends in here i. think... stick around i am sure linda will be in ... susan

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:50 pm

Jack,

Ok, I voted yes. Now I know you seeing my name may cause you to wince, frown, or make neck wrangling motions with your hands. That is understandable.

I read this entire post, and I am going to PM you with some information.

As you know, I am deadset against any foster camp. Regardless of ability to help. I know for a fact not all these children get disclosure about themselves to the camp staff, for the ones that are even criminally psychotic, you wont know until he harms another kid. In the state of Florida, two years ago, there was a woodland camp for Foster Kids here too. They had 15 teens. One of them killed two other teens in the middle of the night by slicing through the thin tent material then slicing the kid's throats over not sharing their milk. The camp had no idea as it was not disclosed that the teen mentioned had killed before. Definately not the Camp's fault, but their mere existence killed two others. It never made national media. It was shut down a month later.

But one thing you should know about me, I am loyal to the Unblemished US Constitution drafted by our Ancestors. Of course you need to defend yourself. In public or private.

It all boils down to proof, and the published rebuttal wasn't very well written, compared to other rebuttals that had not only words crackling off the paper, but video, documentary photos of their own, etc, it seemed more like an attempted cover up, rather than unvarnished truth.

In most states, Camp Staff for Foster Children are mandatory reporters. That alone puts you in an unfavorable light in this forum. A lot of that unfavorable light is also my doing.

Hearing how you lost your job, how you been slandered, how you also been wronged by CPS, does bother us. It bothers me. I will be the first one here to tell you that I don't know how to help you. I don't know how to defend a person who worked these camps. I have no idea how to help anyone who is a possible mandatory reporter. There are "good" CPS Agents out there. There are also "good" camp staff out there. So I am willing to accept the fact you are one of these rare people. The bad ones don't refute and fight as much as you do, so there is something to what you say that I will listen.

However, I do know how to be human. I am willing to learn. I am not against defending oneself. I am not even a violent man.

Ok, I am willing to allow that although the camp may or may not have been wrong, you as a person have suffered from this as well. I am offering to talk to you. You can hear my voice, and I can hear yours. Yes, the guy who has flamed you and been against who you are will reach out and listen, can reconsider, and see what can be done to help you, the person, not so much the camp. I dont want proof, I want to know how this has affected your life, and I will honestly learn how I can help you. If I get to know you a little better than "jdr" and I see you're really another victim, I will retract everything I said here on this forum in post where the subject is you. Not about the camp, but about you as a person.

The camp is gone. It's a good thing, in my book, for reasons you may never understand, or maybe one day you can see for yourself. If you did do a measure of good there, then kudos. It may shock you to know that in another post, when I refered to you as a monster in human skin, that was actually low on my list of horrible catagories for people. I have labeled the self announced guilty of child stealing and child suffering with truly acerbic titles without using one cuss word. Knowing that I placed you low on my list should help you understand that I will keep a good ear.

I will PM you contact information. If you're stewing too much to want to talk, ok, I can understand that too. If you contact me, you might be surprised to get to know me.

The Tech

If you undertand your advesary, there will be no reason to fight anymore. ---- Tsun Tzu
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

Gary Shaw

Postby Gary Shaw » Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:56 am

Jack,

I agree with kdddav, any place organized and developed as a depository for our stolen children is heinous. We have places already for juvenile criminals who hurt other people, they are called jails and I think they should be used for all criminals who hurt other people whatever their age.

That said, even though I also think we have far to many laws on the books, there needs to be one more: Just as an opposing politician is entitled to equal time when their opponent is given media time, an accused person should be given equal time and space to state their version of the facts. That is one of the many problems the people who post here have with the system, we do not get a chance to voice our side of the arguement, just the allegation provokes guilt.

Good luck,

Gary Shaw

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:39 am

I want no part of this forum
Last edited by Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

hope

Woodside Trails

Postby hope » Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:13 pm

Jack, are you by any chance the person who reported the abuse of children at Woodside Trails?

I know that an individual did report that children were being abused there and was stated to be a "disgruntled employee".

There was also a female who was alleged to have sexually abused a male child. I have read her version but for the life of me, I cannot understand how any human being could have worked at Woodside Trails in good conscience.

and anyone with two eyeballs can see that the conditions these children were forced to live in where unfit for the SPCA.

Would you allow your child to sleep here 365 days a year?

http://www.cpa.state.tx.us/forgottenchildren/ch02/photos/02sleeping/pages/2c.html

Or HERE?

http://www.cpa.state.tx.us/forgottenchildren/ch02/photos/02sleeping/pages/2b.html

Would You Want to Eat Food Stored in This Manner?

http://www.cpa.state.tx.us/forgottenchildren/ch02/photos/00kitchen/pages/0a.html

It is hard to imagine that a place as wretched as the pictures above so clearly illustrate, received over 1 Million dollars in contract fees. That does not include the amount received, per day, per child.
9/1/2003 Contracts over $100,000.00 ONLY
12R07 Woodside Trails 10003207991
$160,000.00 17422485205
12R07 Woodside Trails 200165991 $850,000.00 17422485205
TOTAL: $1,010,000.00

As a Mandated Reporter, anyone who worked at this, one of The Worst Little Hell Holes in Texas, SHOULD have been reporting the neglect and inhumane care children at Woodside Trails were forced to endure. The phone lines to Child Care Licensing should have been on fire with calls from anyone who witnessed this disgusting place.

The closing of Woodside Trails was the highlight of my day!

Carole Strayhorne, Texas State Comptroller, did not produce the Forgotten Children Report to win a popularity contest. At the time, it was nearly political suicide for her.

I was amazed that with the detailed proof of the horrid conditions children were forced to live in, the report was largely ignored.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:40 pm

Hope,

I beg to differ with you on this subject of Woodside Trails because kkddav and I researched this and like I said before you are not doing your research.

This was a political setup from the getgo.

PM kkddav and ask him. He too thought the way you did at one time and he went out and did his research as I did mine and his eyes were no longer blind to the truth.

http://forum.fightcps.com/viewtopic.php ... ght=#10271 I posted this on another forum where you brought up the pee wall incident. You will notice that kkdavv gave his apologies after his research.

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

hope

You are allowed your opinion

Postby hope » Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:36 pm

I was involved with this investigation and it was NOT a political set up.

Carole Strayhorne had a form on the Comptroller's website, prior to the report that was released in April 2004. This was a public form where anyone could post their personal experiences of involvement with CPS.

We had worked for over a year gathering data, popping in on these places when we were least expected, and the tragedy is obviously beyond your comprehension.

How many children have you known who had to live in these conditions?
Are you telling me that the pictures do not say enough?
Read Angela's story http://www.cpa.state.tx.us/forgottenchi ... ngela.html

Listen to her mother testify during the Foster Care Review Committee's sessions.

http://www.hope4kidz.org/kristen/k_t.html

Listen to the tapes of children.....

My GOD! I live here! I have seen these places and I do not care how many crocodile tears are shed, no child should ever have to live in conditions that would be considered unacceptable to place animals!

What set up?
We did not put the milk and perishable food items in a cooler without ice!
We did not put plastic around makeshift beds to protect children from the cold, rain, and insects.

Where do you get your information?

If I want to know the truth about a child or their family, I certainly do not ask the CPS caseworker or Licensing Division to make up my mind.

Sorry, I really do not mean to be offensive, but, I AM SHOCKED that anyone would think that Woodside Trails should be caring for children, especially foster children.

Would you want your child or grandchild to live there?

RTC's, Wilderness Camps, Group Homes, etc., are privately owned, state licensed, and employ individuals from the public.

They are required to self-report any incident that occurs but as you will be able to see for yourself, http://www.dfps.state.tx.us/child_care/ ... &pagenum=1
that from 2003-9/2004, Woodside Trails made only 4 self reports out of the four pages of reports and Inspections; and repeated "soft" reports of being out of compliance with Minimum Standards, for which they received well over 1 Million in contract fees alone.

Are you saying you believe this money was used to care for these children?

Can you imagine a 9 year old child having to live in these conditions? Prisoners live in better housing but then again, Prisoners, even convicted murderers have more rights than children who are in state foster care.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:18 pm

I am willing to listen to what you have to say Hope.

I did research on Woodside and spent a great deal of time many months back to see what the truth was. I did not save what I found because I was only doing it for my own info to post on a thread from a young man who lived at Woodside. I did not know if he was being objective in what he saw at Woodside. He loved Woodside and did not want to see it closed.

One of the pieces of info I found was about the parents who had children there and that they voiced their opinion and Carol S did not listen to them. There children did well and grew and matured.

Did you actually see the pee wall? Did you investigate this camp yourself and see the wall?

This came up in my research and that picture was taken from another camp not Woodside.

I do believe that these homes are ruthless but I also know when a home is doing good they target them just as they do the good parents. CPS and the politicals cannot have good ones around because then all other homes would have to live up to that standard.

There was a time that people lived off of the land. It has only become a no no because of the standards we have imposed on ourselves as to what qualifies as being normal to live by and in.

Three months out of every year I lived in a tent. It was marvelous. My siblings and I enjoyed it immensely. No floors to sweep, you could hear the rain pitter pattering on the canvas. You could smell the clean fresh air. We did not have a frig....we had coolers with ice in them.

And if our politicians cared so much for us as citizens why did they do what they did to the Katrina victims.

I know in my heart this was a political plug for Carol S. and a plug for cps to close down a good camp. One has to understand history to be able to understand current history.

We will probably never agree on the Woodside Issue and that is okay. Your heart is big and open and that is the way it should be.

Return to “Announcements”