jdr7181 and who he is.

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

kdddav

jdr7181 and who he is.

Postby kdddav » Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:59 am

Folks,

First of all, I wish to make a seriously heart felt apology to jdr7181. As I have investigated camps over the last few years, wildreness or otherwise, the camp workers are always CPS Agents themselves in training, attitude, authority and rewarded through the Mondale Act.

jdr7181's camp, however, was not the case. In fact, the camp has a 20+ year history and has not always took in traumatized foster children from CPS, it was acftually a program designed to help children cope with their emotional problems, not just a tent and campfire for warehousing children.

I spoke with jdr7181 and learned that he has been railroaded by CPS just as we are. He was hit with serious false accusations. His own life has been turned upside down as the woman he is going to marry was told to kick him out of the house or they would take her kids.

Sound familiar?

Knowing CPS, knowing other wildreness camps that were nothing more than child warehouses, I jumped to the wrong conclusion he had been trained by the Department of Children and Families to oversee these children at the campsite. He was never employed by DCF and was not a notorious mandatory reporter.

Unlike other CPS Agents who know they are busted, he not only maintained his integrity but fought for it. I listened, I asked questions, and the answers were immediate, not rehearsed, no pause as a lie is created, but crisp and truthful.

In cases like these, when I am proven wrong, I am the first one to feel relief. I just got back a microdot of hope for the human race, and I hope that when I accuse anyone else of being a CPS controlled Agent, I am wrong again. The less of those types we have, the better off we are.

Forgive me please, and jdr7181, you do deserve what help we can give.

The Tech
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:37 pm

I think it would be best to go in and edit the posts where you accused him and state it there.

I hope that he knows you have apologized.

I have not seen him back on the boards posting.

Thanks for coming and posting your apologies.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

jdr7181

Thanks Tech!

Postby jdr7181 » Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:10 am

Just happened to stop by for a quick visit and saw your post. It was great talking to you the other day. I'm glad we were able to come to a better understanding about what really happened at Woodside Trails. I hope others can do the same.

Apology accepted, Tech. Thanks so much. In this dark time, it means more than you know.

Jack

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:11 pm

I am so glad to see you came in and seen that . I looked for your email to let you know . hope all is well with you .. take care and keep your head up .

Return to “Announcements”