Site Shutting Down

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

LindaJM

Site Shutting Down

Postby LindaJM » Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:00 pm

Because I no longer have time to maintain this site I've decided to shut it down.

If anyone wants the message board archive or the domain name, please PM me about it.

Sorry to have to go, but I have to move on with life.

Linda
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:08 pm

I wish I had an internet connection at home; I'd take it over myself.

But since I don't, it wouldn't be a realistic possibility.

You've done a wonderful service for a LOT of people, Linda. I just hope someone else is able to step up and fill your shoes here.

DesertSkye

Please wait

Postby DesertSkye » Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:55 pm

Please wait at least until someone can tak eit over its so valuable!
We would not have won without it!'

I wish that I could an di hope someone can!!!!!!!!!!
A wretched soul, bruised with adversity,
We bid be quiet when we hear it cry;
But were we burdened with like weight of pain,
As much or more we should ourselves complain.
William Shakespeare

LindaJM

The message board

Postby LindaJM » Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:06 pm

I'm hoping I can either transfer the domain or move the message board to someone else's domain, so those who care about this place won't lose your home on the internet.

I don't want to shut down, but problems have come up recently, and I am using too much of my time trying to take care of them. I can't continue on this way.

It's better for everyone to have a board manager who visits frequently.

Linda
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

sedwards

linda what do i have to do

Postby sedwards » Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:48 pm

linda i will take over what do i have to do we cant loose this site i have many that want me to do this and i cant let this place go it saved me and taught me to save others what do i have to do i will take it susan
Hazel McBride, a contemporary suicide researcher and psychotherapist ... "No government and no court should be allowed to take a child from a parent unless there is a very, very, very good reason," says Dr. McBride. "Because to have a child ripped from you, it's the same as a child dying. It's absolutely uncivilized, barbaric and devastating for any parent. It's not uncommon for these people to suffer depressive breakdowns."

www.spareourchildren.tk

Dazeemay

Re: Site Shutting Down

Postby Dazeemay » Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:37 pm

sedwards

LindaJM wrote:Because I no longer have time to maintain this site I've decided to shut it down.

If anyone wants the message board archive or the domain name, please PM me about it.
Sorry to have to go, but I have to move on with life.

Linda
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

sedwards

i pmed her

Postby sedwards » Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:02 pm

i got to see how much it is and all nbut i will take it i have benn there since the beginning and i am always on . so why not i cant let it go it helps too many ..
Hazel McBride, a contemporary suicide researcher and psychotherapist ... "No government and no court should be allowed to take a child from a parent unless there is a very, very, very good reason," says Dr. McBride. "Because to have a child ripped from you, it's the same as a child dying. It's absolutely uncivilized, barbaric and devastating for any parent. It's not uncommon for these people to suffer depressive breakdowns."

www.spareourchildren.tk

Silverbirch511

Good luck sorting out your own life Linda

Postby Silverbirch511 » Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:07 pm

I'm new and hadn't the chance to know you but, thanks for being one of the people who gives time to help others.

Good luck for whatever you need to do,
Silver.
The truth will out

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:08 pm

I just want to thank you Linda for this site. It is of tremendous value to many. I am hoping that someone will be able to take it over and keep the forum as is. I would have loved to take it over myself but I'm just totally swamped at the present and will have an announcement to make within the next couple of weeks. Again, I can't thank you enough and I hope you will make your presence known from time to time. I wish you well.

Best Regards,

Bob

sob900

Postby sob900 » Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:33 pm

Linda I would like to keep the site as is and would be willing to take responsability for every aspect of it, please email or pm me
Dan
"They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys. It has worked well for over two hundred years and we're not using it anymore." George Carlin

pebbles04

Postby pebbles04 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:25 am

So the question here is this being resolved or has it been resolved cuz I know that we people dont want to lose this site and not have it for the interest and enjoyment of ourselves with our cases...I see that it has been awhile since the post began and was wondering if maybe this was worked out...who if it has been worked out is the new moderator...??? Please someone get back with me and if you dont feel comfortable with telling me on here then do me the favor and send it to my box of messages...thanks...ever grateful!!!!
*whoever said that there is a honest social worker.?...they are not all totally honest and just because they are workers does not make them invinceable nor 100% honest...**
(that is my quote)

Return to “Announcements”