Moderators Needed

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

LindaJM

Moderators Needed

Postby LindaJM » Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:02 pm

If you would like to moderate one of the forums here on Fight CPS - please send me a private message and tell me which forum you'd like to help moderate.

Thanks,
Linda
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

azfightcps

Postby azfightcps » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:32 am

Linda
I would be more than happy to help moderate on the forums. I don't have any preference as to which one (s), wherever the need is I am glad to help out anyway that is beneficial.
Robin
azfightcps
"Asserting one's fundamental rights is NOT an act of defiance!"

LindaJM

Thanks Robin

Postby LindaJM » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:54 pm

Thanks, Robin... I will make you moderator of the AZ forum and if you want another forum let me know which one. I appreciate the help.

Linda
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

azfightcps

Postby azfightcps » Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:49 am

Great! I can take on another forum too, no problem. just let me know which one. I assume I will get the emails automatically sent to my private email addy ([email protected]) for moderating purposes? If not, let me know so I can ck that email or the website forum daily- anything else you need please let me know and I will be more than happy to do whatever I can!
azfightcps

"Asserting one's fundamental rights is NOT an act of defiance!"

Lorrie Shaw

LindaJM

Postby Lorrie Shaw » Tue May 17, 2005 6:37 am

Hi, I am willing to help in any way, I am not sure what to do, but if you have no problem teaching me, I am ready and willing. Also, is there a place on here to post HAPPY ENDING!!?? I think that it would help alot if there was and then the ones who have had thier cases won could post and possilbily give advice on how they did it. Just a thought that I had. Thank you and God Bless,

Lorrie Shaw

Roni Shawn

Postby Roni Shawn » Thu May 19, 2005 2:00 am

Oh that sounds like a GREAT idea! I am sure that Linda will put a forum on it! She is so good about doing that for us. You will prolly be the one moderating it too! What you do is, just go thru the forums that you moderate, checking them for bad language, threats, etc. and report them to Linda ASAP. I believe that you can delete the bad ones too, but have not figgered that one out just yet! LOL...But I love the idea that you have.... :)
God is my light...My Strength...My LIFE!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I thought CPS was created to help keep families together, not rip them apart!!!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Roni Shawn :)

Lorrie Shaw

Postby Lorrie Shaw » Thu May 19, 2005 4:55 am

Thank you, I had thought that if maybe the group of people that had won thier cases would be a great tool in fighting DFACS, and or CPS as you call them, they are all the same to me. Any and all information to WIN is a PLUS in my book!!

God Bless,

Lorrie Shaw :lol:

amsnwoo

Moderate

Postby amsnwoo » Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:02 pm

I would lke to help jut letme know how I can help

makaylajayncharlie

Postby makaylajayncharlie » Tue May 23, 2006 9:28 pm

i would love to help out if i can to become a moderator an specally in the australia one as i can help out others that are in need... and love to chat and get on well with others but have no prefrence

thanks!

starr747

Postby starr747 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:31 pm

Hi linda any you need help with i am alway around.. Even though i havent been in here as much my helping has never stopped .:) some times you know me i disappear if bickering starts .. susan oh yeah this is starrr- susan from florida that moved to georgia

justina78

I would love to help

Postby justina78 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:58 pm

I would love to help Just let me know what I can do.

Return to “Announcements”