Privacy Notice

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

sob900

Privacy Notice

Postby sob900 » Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:42 am

Privacy Notice

Daniel Opdyke, reserving all rights gives notice:
DEFINITIONS:
For the purpose of this Privacy Notice the following definitions will apply:
Daniel Opdyke means one living breathing, actual man; I means Daniel Opdyke; me means Daniel Opdyke, my means belongs to Daniel Opdyke.

I, Daniel Opdyke, herein do not consent to the jurisdiction or authority of any King, Queen, or any government, any government political subdivisions and all their agencies and I am not under lawful and/or moral obligation to any of these entities.
I do not consent to the spiritual authority of the Pope, Priests, false gods, Satan, churches, religions, cults, and I am not under spiritual obligations to any of these entities and I do not waive any rights.
I do not volunteer/donate any of my private property including but not limited to biological property samples (blood, hair, fingerprints), signature, subtle bodies (physical, spiritual, astral, etheric, soul, etc), aura, chakras, mind (subconscious, conscious, etc), the production and description of my bodies and mind, my name and derivatives of my name.

The name DANIEL OPDYKE, is a fiction, corporate entity, creation of the mind in name only, alter ego, unable to act on its own and/or unable to take an oath. The printed name DANIEL OPDYKE and or Daniel Opdyke are not signatures and are not idem sonas.
I, Daniel Opdyke, reclaim all the attributes and powers of my true nature, my true identity.

I, Daniel Opdyke, delete, cancel, terminate, void, rescind, null, break any contracts, agreements, vows which I and/or my ancestors were not aware of, or I was mislead into these contracts, agreements, vows or never given full disclosure in the physical, etheric, astral etc. realms in this incarnation and in all my incarnations and forms across time and space and in all dimensions and in all parallel and alternate realities.

I, Daniel Opdyke, command the release into the Universal Space of all forms of control devices including but not limited to crystals, radionics, mental waves transmissions, self-destruct devices, energy blockages, shunts, implants, psychic hooks, cords, waywards, bad spirits, demons, harmful entities, energy vampires, entity attachments, dark magic, thought forms, emotions, matrices, veils, cellular memory, altered DNA, projections, genetic limitations and death.

I, Daniel Opdyke, living in truth and harmony by God’s law, believe in one God, The Creator of the Universe, and The Source of all creations, eternally existing, who is a personal Spirit Being of supreme intelligence, knowledge, love, justice and power. I am a creation of God; obey to the Law of God only, and everywhere I go I am standing in God's Kingdom.

I, Daniel Opdyke, am self governing, I am sovereign over my body. I reclaim my true blood, DNA, endocrine system, everything that belongs to my physical body, subtle body and whatever has been stolen from me since this incarnation and in all my incarnations and forms across time and space and in all dimensions and in all parallel and alternate realities.

Any and all interferences will incur liabilities in etheric realms according to God’s Law.

Executed: this Twenty-ninth day, of Ninth month in the year of My Heavenly Father Two-thousand Five.

Presented by:

And now all of those reading this forum that this pertains to have been put on notice
"They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys. It has worked well for over two hundred years and we're not using it anymore." George Carlin

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:29 am

I'm glad you got it written up.

Real ID Act and Verichip are determined to make you eat that, word for word, on May 11th, 2008.

God help us all.
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:54 am

New Id and Verichip, are the most invasive manuver for the Government to get a hold of ALL of your Information about you. Even CPS would use the Verichip as well, if they see an "imminent danger" or "risk" of abuse or neglect on the Children.

Can you imagine what is on the Verichip?

Everything:

Social Insurance Number
Your Job, Employer name
Medical Number, such as Medicaid number
Your name, Birth date, age, etc....
Home address where you live
Credit Card number (sometimes can be put on to avoid Identity theft)
Banking Information
Other pertient information such as Citizenship, USA or others, etc...etc...

You can check out the controversial Verichip on:

http://www.forbiddenknowledge.com (look up on Verichips)

Or you can log on to the White House Website, and it has Verichips information on it, and it will be passed after 2008. NO need for Passport books, nothing, just this verichip to verify who you really are. CPS can scan these verichips if they wanted to. They are ALL comes from same Corrupt Government System.

I would refuse this Verichip, if it means landing me in Prison. It is a violation of Privacy Rights. Anybody can scan this verichip, and if you happened to be drunk, sleeping or in a Hospital, a Doctor can easily scan this Verichip off of you. It can be taken out and inserted in another person claiming this person is "You". It is an Identity Theft waiting to happen.

Return to “Announcements”