Congressional Inquiry/ Newspaper Inquiry

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Bob_Lynn

Congressional Inquiry/ Newspaper Inquiry

Postby Bob_Lynn » Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:44 am

All Groups:

I have convinced a member of Congress to call for an inquiry into the allegtions I have made regarding the Juvenile Justice system and the Department Of Childrn & Family Services (CPS in some regions). But he needs sto know that these injustices are not limited to one specific area of the country and he also needs our input. I have also convinced an editor fron the Arkansas Democrat/Gazette to investigate these allegations as well, but, she also needs to know that this is not an isolated event. I have listed the contact addresses below in hopes everyone will make an effort to participate in this endeavor to expose these corrupt entities. No personal informantion is required, just your own list of injustices incurred at the hands of these entitities.

CONTACT INFO: Congressman Vic Snyder
1330 Longworth House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515-0402

E-Mail: [email protected]

CONTACT INFO: Alyson Hoge
Arkansas Democrat/Gazette
P.O. Box 2221
Little Rock, AR. 72203

E-Mail: [email protected]

Lets really overwhelm them with info on the violations that have occurred involving both of thes corrupt entities.

Thanks.
Regards,
Glee Alan Burt

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:55 am

This is terrific news!!

I am going to get my letter going to both of them and have it completed by the middle of the week.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Gary Shaw

Postby Gary Shaw » Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:32 pm

Bob,

Our story will be out to both tomorrow. I have written to so many people all I have to do is screen for the best presentation and send it.

Should we tell other's stories if we know the facts or just our own.

daddyanddede

Postby daddyanddede » Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:32 am

BOB LYNN

Thank you for for finding this informantion you can put money on it we will get our story wrote and sent. Mine dates back over 25 years. I have dealing with these people a long time. My wife talked to CPS worker Friday Jan 13 and CPS worker was asking her if she would be ok because I was raising my voice in the background. Then perceded to tell her that she (CPS worker) had heared that I was very Violant from someone and that The CPS worker wasn't a fraid of me. The CPS worker wanted to know what time my wife had school and she said 5-8 or 10 pm, so the worker told my wife to meet here this Monday about 4:30 pm at the back door of the office to talk and NOT to bring me, but my wife forgot that she doesn't have school Monday due to holiday. They would talk about the missed visit and the trasfer of our son to the kid in Lumber City befor we go to court (Friday Jan. 20 or the following Friday for tranfer and court is on Feb. 14). They don't know me and don't really want to know me. Like the movie of the Hulk (Don't make me angry, You won't like me when I'm angry). This is not a threat to anyone it is a fact. What we found out was not from CPS but a third party, so my wife called CPS and they admited it with some pushing because CPS didn't want to tell us. But lets get back to the subject, You can bet your boots we will get our story send and others that we can find in the same problem that we can to, to send a letter. Not just from Southeast Ga but every where. I would like to urge every one on the site that has dealt with CPS or counter parts or is dealing with them in any form to get on the band wagon and get their story wrote and sent so maybe we can get something done. Gary and Miss Lorrie I like your story you wrote with Larry's post. Old Man, and I say that with respect to you, Keep up the good work.

:? ricecrispies_us
:evil: :twisted: Cottenmouth a VERY PO old man

luvmyboyz

Postby luvmyboyz » Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:44 am

daddyanddede: Why oh Why oh Why :(

I will look into it.

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:08 am

I should have clarified that I was asked by Glee Alan Burt to post the above, please note who signed it.

ejaffe

Postby ejaffe » Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:40 am

Great job bob, I will send my story off today!

pebbles04

Postby pebbles04 » Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:17 pm

:D That is fantastic...so the question is do we write it in letter form or what...and how long til this has to be in for submission...I will more then gladly do it cuz I lost my kids and realize I have nothing to gain and nothing to lose...definately not...thanks for this post... :D
*whoever said that there is a honest social worker.?...they are not all totally honest and just because they are workers does not make them invinceable nor 100% honest...**
(that is my quote)

TracyP

THANKS

Postby TracyP » Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:26 pm

I am especially happy that the editor happens to be in my state :D :D :D :D

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:21 pm

I would do it happily but unfortuantely, I am from Canada. :(

I would be happy to know who in Canada that would hear actricious evil acts from CPS. I don't know much about "who" in our Parliament that would hear our stories...Maybe Mrs. Mac knows more than I do. :wink:
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Enchanted*Forester

I have sent e-mail to both sources!

Postby Enchanted*Forester » Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:07 pm

I hope this is the beginning of a great thing. I'm sending e-mail to all of my friends as well to let them know what they have witnessed in our case to show it's not just hysterical parents!
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away...

Hkstrsgrl

Frustrated

Postby Hkstrsgrl » Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:32 pm

I'm in Canada too, can I ask you where in Canada you are?

Return to “Announcements”