The Harrisburg Hearings are Postponed

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Bob_Lynn

The Harrisburg Hearings are Postponed

Postby Bob_Lynn » Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:31 pm

I just got word from a testifier that they received an e-mail stating that the Hearings are postponed, no reason and no date given for a new Hearing (if there will be one).

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:27 am

Bob,

Sorry to hear the hearings have been postponed. I have a question along those lines, though: is it possible that the postponement may have something to do with the feud between you and the Bayers? If so, wouldn't it be more prudent to close ranks and work together, even through your disagreements? I am beginning to be concerned that the infighting going on is harming our cause more than helping it, and would encourage you to seriously contemplate this possibility. This is a battle that needs to be won, and WHO wins it is irrelevant. Over half a million children are counting on us, and now is NOT the time to lose sight of our goals.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:09 pm

Gideon that could be a possibility, but I am more inclined to think that they goofed in uninviting Bob and his wife. They could have a lawsuit come at them for discrimination. When I first read how they uninvited Bob that was the first thing that ran through my mind. Who in his right mind would uninvite someone w/o it looking discriminatory.

Bayer did too much bragging which would lend a hand in showing discriminatory action towards Bob. I think they put themselves in a bad position and realized it or somebody made them realize it.

And it could be something altogether different than what you or I surmise.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:45 pm

The Pennsylvania legislators find someone like Bruce who has a well thought out and considered agenda for reforming CPS and Bob writes,

"People like you and Bruce are just what CPS needs to keep the child harvesting and trafficking industry thriving. You help the few while helping to destroy the future of millions."

Someone wrote that it would have helped Bruce's cause if Bob got carted out of the hearing.

I don't think so.

A debacle would make the papers but it would help no one and embarrassed the legislators.

That's exactly what they don't want.

Diplomacy and negotiations will get something accomplished.

How many of Bob's own posts did he have to delete from his own website because they were offensive??

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/life-vs-cps/message/250

"Dear Friends,

I will lead by example. I have deleted all potentially offensive posts."

Lead by example?

What a joke.

If Bob didn't post his own offensive posts he wouldn't have had to delete them!

And let's not forget Bob Lynn's "Bruce Bayer Exposed As A Fraud!" on this website.

Who thinks that helps the cause?

Between what Bob writes himself and what he posts about Bruce I wouldn't be surprised if the legislators decide to uninvite Bruce or cancel the hearings altogether.

Dan

RKeyser

Postby RKeyser » Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:14 am

wow Dan talk about leading by example. maybe you should see how you yourself offend others,, but ofcourse that's not here nor there,,, to not allow Bob in is a wrong that needs to be made right. for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:44 am

RKeyser wrote: wow Dan talk about leading by example. maybe you should see how you yourself offend others,,

By my opinions?

I thought you said opinions were OK.

RKeyser wrote:to not allow Bob in is a wrong that needs to be made right. for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

So Bob goes into the hearings and calls the people at CPS criminals and racketeers and gets tossed out because the legislators specifically said that's not what they want.

And the hearings get publicized as a catastrophe for the legislators as well as the CPS reform movement!

Is that the equal and opposite reaction you're referring to?

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:00 am

Dan Sullivan wrote:The Pennsylvania legislators find someone like Bruce who has a well thought out and considered agenda for reforming CPS

Once again, as usual, Dan purposely misleads. The legislators haven't found anyone, we (Bruce, my wife Lynn and I) found the legislators. They also have no clue what Bruce's agenda is since they never heard it to my knowledge and he never posted anything remotely resembling a "well thought out" agenda. In fact, the only agenda they may have heard is mine since I gave Rep. Birmelin a copy of the then incomplete, formerly named Family Rights Act, before he scheduled the Hearings.

As I originally posted on the LIFE forum and have since removed, the transcript of Birmelin's voice mail, that I taped, clearly states Bruce is responsible for tossing my family from the agenda of the Hearings and I can only speculate that he felt the entire issue got too hot to handle so the Hearings have been postponed, which in my opinion, is a polite way of saying they're cancelled, but I could be wrong.

When I removed posts on the LIFE forum, it was because I felt they may have been offensive in my opinion, not because they actually were necessarily offensive, although some may have been. I removed all such posts without regard as to the author, including those I wrote, some of which were quite benign but I didn't want to leave them open for doubt.

There is definitely a discriminatory issue here and one that blatantly infringes on women's rights.

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:20 am

Bob_Lynn wrote:There is definitely a discriminatory issue here and one that blatantly infringes on women's rights.

Explain, please.

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:34 am

Dan Sullivan wrote:So Bob goes into the hearings and calls the people at CPS criminals and racketeers and gets tossed out because the legislators specifically said that's not what they want.

Go back and read the "Findings" section of the Family Preservation Act. Rep. Birmelin read it before he scheduled the Hearings. Again you mislead, the letter said they didn't want any specific agency or person attacked. There would be no hearings if they forbade us to attack CPS in general.

Why are you so worried about the legislators? They are elected to represent us, not to promote themselves.

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:06 am

Bob_Lynn wrote:
Dan Sullivan wrote:So Bob goes into the hearings and calls the people at CPS criminals and racketeers and gets tossed out because the legislators specifically said that's not what they want.

Go back and read the "Findings" section of the Family Preservation Act. Rep. Birmelin read it before he scheduled the Hearings. Again you mislead, the letter said they didn't want any specific agency or person attacked. There would be no hearings if they forbade us to attack CPS in general.

Why are you so worried about the legislators? They are elected to represent us, not to promote themselves.

The legislators can uninvite people to the hearings and can postpone or cancel the hearings whenever they want.

And they get reelected by promoting themselves and making themselves look good.

They are not going to do anything that would make themselves look foolish... like have you testify at the hearings.

On Oct 27, just hours before you were to meet with the legislators, Bob, you posted the following on the HHH website,

Subject: Getting The Word Out,

"This is the biggest problem we have in fighting the real war against terrorism (CPS and their sponsors, our own government)."

And you believe attacking CPS (AND the legislators) isn't attacking a specific agency?

Are you really surprised you were uninvited?

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:33 am

You just keep reinforcing everything I post about you Dan, your obsession with me is getting really old. Don't you have something else to do like helping families or saving children from CPS as you keep bragging about or are you on a break?

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:08 am

Bob_Lynn wrote:You just keep reinforcing everything I post about you Dan, your obsession with me is getting really old. Don't you have something else to do like helping families or saving children from CPS as you keep bragging about or are you on a break?

I spent two hours on the phone last night discussing information gathering, strategy and tactics with another activist.

Never on a break, Bob.

A lull once in a while, but never a break.

RKeyser

Postby RKeyser » Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:40 pm

Dan I think you take way too many breaks I mean don't you have to come off your throne to tell people how wrong they are and how right you are? I would see that as a break.

Return to “Announcements”