IMPORTENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ! AND SPREAD THE WORD!

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

annoymus_survivor1

IMPORTENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ! AND SPREAD THE WORD!

Postby annoymus_survivor1 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:46 pm

i have a idea on how to raise money to help familes still fighting. because some may not have a money for a lawyer, and if there court hearings are out of town, hotel rooms, food, etc. etc. all survivors (like myself) can send me there own personal storys. i can make a book out of all the storys. the book can raise money for the people who cant afford the stuff they need to fight cps (i hate that word :evil: ) so please take the time to message me on here your storys, personnal view point on the evil kniveing people. please make your storys as long as possible. you know like how this whole thing started, whos the cupret, what happend day to day, what it was like, how you got out, etc! o yes and tips for people still going threw this, and if your still going threw this, write me a story on what your doing or like email me like every few weeks too tell me whats going on, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i (and other familes) thank you!!!!!!!!!
katie~
*they might win it on earth, but they wont on judgement day.*

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:53 pm

annoymus_survivor1, perhaps this story written by Larry will give you some ideas of what he went through. He is older now, but has turned it around to help people like you want to do. Go to this link and read his story

http://forum.fightcps.com/viewtopic.php?t=2896

I hope more kids your age catch on and want to tell their stories.

I found some stories here that I thought you might want to read

http://www.orphantrainriders.com/index.html

This happened many years ago and I remember my dad and mom, your great grandparents, talking about it when I was young.

Perhaps you would need to start your own website seeing if there are boys and girls out there who want to tell their stories.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

horsewhipervet

BOOK IDEAL

Postby horsewhipervet » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:37 pm

ANNOYMUS_SURVIVOR1

Would you like the parents story as well? going by what i have readed here on the forum i think you are a very smart young lady and by what i have readed YOU GET IT HONEST your mom your grandmom are very smart ladys they do thier very best to help anyone they can. i am new to the forum have not made but one post but have done a lot of reading. i really think you have something. if there is any way i can be of any help please let me know. LIKE I READED ON SOMEONES POST (GO FORE IT GIRL)
:? :cry: trainer

annoymus_survivor1

Postby annoymus_survivor1 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:53 am

sure that would we so awesome :D thanks
katie~

pebbles04

Postby pebbles04 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:32 pm

is there a deadline that you need this by or are you just trying to piece together the info...how do you want it sent to you..I mean I can type it up and send it to you via email if you want to but I know that with all the things I am doing it is nearly impossible for me to get this done right away and I have been through so much for the last 3 and a half years that I wouldnt know where to begin or even so much as know if I got it all in!
*whoever said that there is a honest social worker.?...they are not all totally honest and just because they are workers does not make them invinceable nor 100% honest...**
(that is my quote)

annoymus_survivor1

Postby annoymus_survivor1 » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:25 pm

theres no deadline. just send it in whenever thanks!!!!
katie~

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:14 pm

Anonymous,

I hope you are successful in doing what you're trying to do. I would like to encourage you as you prepare stories, articles, and texts, to find someone you trust who can be a good proofreader and a sounding board to help you put together a finished product. A good editor, basically, can make all the difference in the world.

When you begin submitting stories and ideas to publishers, it's important to pay close attention to spelling and grammar. I, for one, can't figure out how I learned to live life before spellcheck...lol! Remember, the best paper in the world can be killed by a single grammatical error.

It might not hurt for you to join a local writer's group, as well. You might find someone who can help you hone your skills.

Best of luck.

MichnLee

Be Careful

Postby MichnLee » Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:19 am

It's obvious, but I think everyone should be careful about the information they send to someone.
"On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament],
'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures,
will the right answers come out?' I am not able to rightly apprehend
the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
-- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:50 am

Annoymus is a teen out of foster care trying to help in her own way.

If you are new to the board this would take on an ominous effect.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

MichnLee

Postby MichnLee » Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:57 am

All I meant is that everyone should be careful if someone does approach them and asks them to tell their entire story. Sorry if it came across as ominous? I wish her the best of luck. :)

What I said was something that an advocate told me.

MichnLee

also...

Postby MichnLee » Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:00 am

I should add she has some VERY good ideas. Court appointed lawyers sometimes don't do their job. I probably should have expanded on what I said. It's pretty cool that she has thought of such good ideas to help people.

daddyanddede

BOOK IDEAL

Postby daddyanddede » Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:08 am

ANNOYMUS SURVIVOR1
WILL start sending you the story in parts and it will take some time for it is a long one the to you little one and i am not putting you down that is just my way of talking because i am a old man. MORE POWER TO YOU YOUNG LADY.
:evil: :twisted: Cottenmouth a VERY PO old man

Return to “Announcements”