Operation Clean Sweep

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Bob_Lynn

Operation Clean Sweep

Postby Bob_Lynn » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:14 am

We have approximately 8 months until the next election. The incumbents in the Pennsylvania General Assembly have proven that they are completely self-serving (see their vote on pay raises for themselves and the retraction after the public outcry). Furthermore, the Committee on Children and Youth, through Representative Jerry Birmelin, Chairman of the Committee, have proven that they are not interested in changing anything about the way the Children and Youth agencies in Pennsylvania operate, as evidenced by the sudden cancellation (postponement if you wish) of the scheduled Hearings and Birmelin's decision to exclude any "controversial" testifiers in a direct attack on women's rights. Please be advised that these people may also consider anyone who has been victimized by Children and Youth as "controversial".

So I urge each and everyone who is interested in removing all these corrupt and self-serving politicians from office to replace them with those who will hopefully better serve the interest of the citizens of the Commonwealth and to VOTE ALL THE INCUMBENTS OUT!

I also want to direct you to the site below and peruse it but use your own judgment. I am not necessarily endorsing it, just bringing it to your attention.

http://www.pacleansweep.com/

In view of the above, I have decided that I will not continue with my original plan, to educate the current members of the Committee on Children and Youth (as if they don't really know anyway) and propose legislation for them to consider. In the meantime, I will spend the next several months enhancing the documentation and presentation to submit to the new members of the Committee on Children and Youth in 2007. I will however, reserve the right to present the documentation to the current members, if and when hearings actually take place, if they are truly postponed and not cancelled.

Comments please.

Bob J.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/life-vs-cps/message/308

daddyanddede

POST SUBJECT

Postby daddyanddede » Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:40 pm

BOB
havent had time to read this but will take time if ther is any way i can help let me know
:evil: :twisted: Cottenmouth a VERY PO old man

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:31 pm

Thank you daddy, I know I will need help from everyone who has his heart in the right place. I will elaborate to those I feel I can work with when I'm ready.

Return to “Announcements”