Workshops - New Information - Please Read

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

LindaJM

Workshops - New Information - Please Read

Postby LindaJM » Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:33 am

If anyone here wants to teach an advocacy training class online you're welcome to use the workshop classrooms set up at this website.

Exception: Anyone who has signed Suzanne Shell's "Non-Disclosure Agreement" cannot teach through my workshop site. You have a legal agreement with Ms. Shell.

Here's the FightCPS Workshops link: http://workshops.fightcps.com

Current Workshops:
Web Design Workshop
Article Writing Workshop

Linda
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Frogmama

Postby Frogmama » Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:53 am

:D I have painted & stenciled the www.fightcps.com LEARN THE TRUTH!,on the sides of my white chevy Silverado Extended cab!
It has gotten alot of attention,all positive!
CPS has wreaked havock in Beeville,Texas & especially in the Coastal bend where i moved from.
Trouble is,they don't remove kids from BAD parents!They hassel the parents who report them!
Much to my shame,I had to stop reporting child neglect & abuse a long time ago due to a threat by CPS,that if I didn't stop reporting "certain"ppl,I would be investigated!
It didn't take long for them to start hasseling me & taking my children.This is the third time for me!So they lie & have no common sense either.
These idiots have to be stopped.None of us can live well with a heart always broken for nothing.I'm not even being accused of abuse or neglect this time,just not being "good" enough!
I have an unruly 14yr old girl who has hot pants & they taught her how to use the system to get out of my house & live how she wants!Her brother had nothing to do with it & is mentally handicapped,but they took him too.
I can see my "great grand children" being abused in foster care now,because CPS wouldn't allow me to put my foot down & make her behave! :(
I wish CPS could cry the tears I cry,for just one day!
It would be enough for them to quit their job & bring my kids back home before Christmas.

mommyx3b

Postby mommyx3b » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:08 am

Of 'course they don't want to take children who have actually been abused. They don't want to spend their time helping children, they want to spend it prosacuting parents!
Even my own kids have been taken, about 6 months ago I felt the need to report a child who truley was being abused and the evidence was more than apparent. They didn't do anything about it, and I am sure it was because he would require extra attention. It would have been to much of a problem for them. They want to remove happy healthy children, 'cause they are easy to place.
"No Honey, you can't help mommy make cookies for Santa, 'cause it might make a mess, then CPS will take you away 'cause the house isn't spotless." <-----What I should have told my 4 yr old daughter.

debbiescalese

Postby debbiescalese » Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:19 am

I think we all have seen children who need to be taken because of abuse and neglect, yet they mess with our kids who do not. i have a family of 3 boys behind me this woman does everything we are accused of doing and more. I know 3 other mom's who have called cps and yet the kids are still there no cps interferance! Kicker is both parents are graduates of "The System" themselves. Truth is if I saw a child being horrible beaten in the middle of the street I still wouldn't call cps the kids probably wouldn't be much better off. I'd call the cops though.

Enchanted*Forester

Attention Frogmama!!

Postby Enchanted*Forester » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:52 pm

I would love to see a picture of the paint job you did on your vehicle! That's ingenious! I'll look into doing the same!
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away...

Mema

I was planning on going through Shells program after fight

Postby Mema » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:12 am

LindaJM wrote:If anyone here wants to teach an advocacy training class online you're welcome to use the workshop classrooms set up at this website.

Exception: Anyone who has signed Suzanne Shell's "Non-Disclosure Agreement" cannot teach through my workshop site. You have a legal agreement with Ms. Shell.

Here's the FightCPS Workshops link: http://workshops.fightcps.com

Current Workshops:
Web Design Workshop
Article Writing Workshop

Linda
Mema <a href=http://www.squidoo.com/by_the_book_reform>STOP Child Protective Corruption Ulster County N.Y.</a>

Mema

Can we get a grant and ask Shell to do one online here?

Postby Mema » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:48 am

I am on my phone so excuse me being everywhere trying to leave a message in response to advocacy is Shell the only accredited advocacy program? I have my BSW and have had 30 years of CPS on the receiving end {my mother} now my daughter is one step from losing her children i am mad enough to keep on screaming for change til my grave Have Ulster Co N Y on ten day notice to come into compliance of law court thinks i am playing court clerk committed felonies and she still swears as notary to judge
Mema <a href=http://www.squidoo.com/by_the_book_reform>STOP Child Protective Corruption Ulster County N.Y.</a>

Marina

Postby Marina » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:31 am

Do a web search for:

court, appeal, jurisdiction, residence, adoption or foster care

and any other terms that are relevant, such as the state.

If you get too much, try limiting your your search to the US gov site.

Return to “Announcements”