Anyone up for a Showing in CA?

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Mistchf

Anyone up for a Showing in CA?

Postby Mistchf » Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:11 pm

In October I will address the Board of Supervisors in El Dorado County CA. I have been advised by a Board Member that they have no jurisdiction over the actions of CPS Workers. Senator Cox, R-California has advised me that they are the proper venue to oversee abuses by CPS.
I will address the board on a Tues at 9am and would like to follow it with a protest at the court house in El Dorado County. It's a small county and a showing may drum up some media. If anyone wants to participate, let me know what date in Oct would be best. The Board has to be addressed at 9am on a Tues morn, I will be asking for the resignination of the CPS workers and supervisors that abused me and my family and for the resignation of the Board member who refused to investigate the matter.
If anyone wants to attend and needs transportation or a place to stay, let me know and I'll arrange both. By October I'm thinking a huge bonfire will be allowed also...burn season will be past:)

dasuberding

Postby dasuberding » Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:18 pm

I know I said I wasn't going to post anymore but this is just to close to home...

"In October I will address the Board of Supervisors in El Dorado County CA"

GREAT! We are dealing with Placer in federal court right now and the Co. Supes have their grubby little fingers all over the lawsuit.

"I have been advised by a Board Member that they have no jurisdiction over the actions of CPS Workers."

That is complete bull, 100% horse puckey! The Co. Supes are the top honchos in the county chain of command. They oversee everything, including our lawsuit against them. They are constantly in communications with their defense lawyers. We are holding Placer Co. supes 100% responsible for what happened to my family at the hands of their CPS attack goons. COC for County: County Supervisors oversees the head of DHHS who oversees CPS supervisors who oversee the lowly caseworker screw-ups. They are directly responsible for all the funding the CPS gets and are responsible for applying ethics and morals into their workforce.

"Senator Cox, R-California has advised me that they are the proper venue to oversee abuses by CPS."

He is right. The supes are ultimately responsible for their employees actions.

Mistchf, look up the county employee's code of ethics and responsibilities on the county website and use it against them. I bet you will find something about "exposing corruption" in there. Also, have you ever thought about taking these bozo's to 9th Circuit? THE LOVE FEDERAL COURT! wink, wink

Return to “Announcements”