David Collins

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Gary Shaw

David Collins

Postby Gary Shaw » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:23 pm

David Collins who has posted here under davidanddede, horsewhisper vet, and ricecrispies passed away this morning, November 1, 2006 at 9:30 AM. David has suffered a series of Strokes over the past several months. He was 64.

David left his wife Dede and many children and their families. He was tortured and violated for many, many years by CPS.

He is at rest now and with the Lord.

For those who do, please pray for his wife Dede and his family.

Gary Shaw

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:50 pm

Oh yes, I remember him. He was the strong one, always stand strong. I was rather shocked and surprised that he died but knew of his strokes/heart attacks episodes. May God Bless him. Now he can rest easy and no more harrassement from CPS. I will keep his Wife and Family in my Prayers and Stand they will be strong like him.

I offer my Sympathies and Consoldences to his Family.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:55 pm

I will definately keep Dede in my prayers and for her to get her children back.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

RKeyser

Postby RKeyser » Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:59 pm

I am Robin Keyser, I am the 3rd oldest child of David Collins,, he was my papa, my teacher, my strength, my friend, I love him with a love that you just would never know. Before my dad died he only had 2 of his 17 children not be able to be there, I have suffered so many things in my life, but the loss of a person I could tell my deepest thoughts to is one I feel I cannot bare. I now suffer from the worst depression I have ever had, I drink almost daily, I am not proud of my weakness, but it kills me to know how bad my dad was lied to and decieved by people he trusted the most. His wife, DeeDee was running around with a person who said he was my dad's friend, a lot of the papers that was suppost to have come from cps was made up by his wife and some of the other people after my dad's furst stroke to pile more stress on him. Do you think I believed he was murdered? Then you might just be right. DeeDee fought with me and my siblings to break the bond I had with my dad but it didn't work. I miss him so bad that my heart breaks everyday. For anyone who has lost a loved one that was as close to you as my dad was to me, tell me please, when does the pain stop?

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:05 am

Robin:
The pain doesn't stop, it very slowly fades.
It gets tolerable eventually, keeping busy helps.

They live on in your memory and when you run across
something you know they would have appreciated
the realization they are gone hits you all over again.

Eventually you realize that you don't want to lose
the sweet because of the bitter.
Memories become fonder.

Can the two kids be retrieved by somebody who is family?

Fake paperwork?? Bizarre!

LindaJM

Peace

Postby LindaJM » Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:49 pm

You have my prayers, for peace.

Linda
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Announcements”