It's been a while, but I have great news

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Roni Shawn

It's been a while, but I have great news

Postby Roni Shawn » Wed May 09, 2007 10:08 pm

:lol: Well, I believe I left here last with the feeling of losing; losing my children to the stereo-typical step-mother and the dad, and feeling like my babies were on the end of a fishing line as bait and i was the fish being taunted.
The children's dad, Wilton, FINALLY left the step monster last year, and there wa actually some hope of rekindling a relationship with him; not only for our children, but for us as well; we do still care for one another. But, I realized that it wasnt the kind of love that we would have needed. There is too much water under the bridge, so to speak. He allowed a lot of bad things happen to my babies, and they have grown up way too fast because of it. But he has changed for the better, and now we're the best of friends, really.
I am happy to report that I get my children whenever I want them, and whenever they want to see me. Which is all the time! Its so nice. AND. The best news of all? I get the children back. My youngest boy is coming to live with us-Us meaning, I GOT MARRIED! WOOHOO!-The kids love him dearly. They both want to live with us, but my daughter is pushing 14 and she wants to be at her school for the 8th grade graduation next year. So she will stay with daddy till then. They will both be here for the entire summer, but she will be going back to dad's house and my lil boy will stay here. I am so happy. My eldest son, he is doing better. If ya'll remember right, he was put into fosterincarceration. He is almost 16. He came to stay for Christmas for a week. and went back to Portland. But he doesnt want to be with me nor does he want to talk to me, as he thinks that it's MY fault that he got into big trouble. He has a lot of anger, and so does my lilest boy. But all in all, everything is great. God is on our sides. And He has opened up my eldest son's mind and heart to Him. FINALLY. So now all of my children are Christians along with my husband and I. Speaking of my husband-We had a real strange chance meeting. I had a very bad cut on the top of my head. I walked to the hospital, and there was another man outside smoking a cigarette (outside of the shelter/mission for homelss), and he offered a ride to the hospital, but it was across the street, and I wanted a smoke before I went in.So I thought I could do that on my way, so that Im not wasting time, getting my wound taken care of, as I had blood ALL OVER my face, in my eyes with contacts, ears, down my blouse, on my shoes, etc. A couple days after, I went to the mmission to thank the gentleman for being so caring. I was trying to remember who it was. Some of the people there were trying to help me. Every bald man I saw, I would say, "THATS HIM!" Then it would turn out that it wasnt. Finally Patrick came out and it was him; the man that tried like heck to help me out. But before I met Pt, there was a very nice looking man coming up the sidewalk. So I said it again: "THATS HIM!" And this time I knew it. But little did I know it was LITERALLY HIM. The man I was going to marry. He is so wonderful, everyone. He has helped me out of this horrible depression. He saved my life. I was so suicidal. I just hated myself for the way my children's lives turned out. And my health. (Yes, Im still sick- more so even). To make a pretty long story short, he and I got married on November 2nd. I am elated. He is my guardian Angel. My knight in shining armor. He is EVERYTHING to me. So thats the gist of my life. I am still hoping and praying for the rest of us out here that are not so lucky. And if ANYONE still needs to talk, Im here. Just email me personally ok? [email protected] Let me know in the subject line that you are from fightcps, so I dont erase without reading it. I look forward to helping out people who I can, with what I can, and all I have..............
Love, Roni Shawn & Lee
And our kids; Cameron, Heather & Brandon :)
God is my light...My Strength...My LIFE!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I thought CPS was created to help keep families together, not rip them apart!!!
Roni Shawn :)

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Wed May 16, 2007 4:33 pm

Wonderful news!! So all that praying you did had a positive effect in the end and things are getting much better. Thanks for the update! And congratulations on your marriage.

Linda
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Roni Shawn

Postby Roni Shawn » Wed May 16, 2007 6:28 pm

Thank you so much! I remember a long time ago, leaving a post on here about praying. IT REALLY DOES WORK. I am LIVING PROOF of it. :lol: :D

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Thu May 17, 2007 6:32 am

Yes it does indeed worked.
Faith, Hope, Strength, Believe! and help others and do something about it, WORKS!!

That and "don't make deals with the devil" kind of thing, works as well. If you open your eyes, and not to turn a blind eye to it, and be aware of what's REALLY GOING ON, then you will be protected and blessed within from God.

Many, many people are blind to what is going on which is unfortunate. We have the responsibility to tell others of what is going on in our Country. It is everywhere now.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Roni Shawn

Postby Roni Shawn » Thu May 17, 2007 10:12 am

its so nice to know that there are fellow beleivers out here. I am so happy to have God in my life. (Ut oh, maybe I should post this on the religious forum? LOL). Thats what I will do, cuz I have a lot more to say....LOL...Go figure :?

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Thu May 17, 2007 10:48 am

Yes, but I do respect others for their Right to exercise their Religion freedom and their Religion choice. Everyone's opinions are valued here no matter what your religion is, or who you are, or what race or so forth. We ALL HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON, which we suffered persecutions from CPS. We suffered. We were lost without help, we were lost without support. So here we are here, believing in Family Unification and to arm ourselves with Rights and the Law. How to fight. We support each other. We help each other.

That's why we are here.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Roni Shawn

Postby Roni Shawn » Thu May 17, 2007 10:57 am

EXACTLY....I have been a member since, well, I think early 2004. I too, have respect for others religious beliefs, that is why I posted in the Have Faith and Be Strong forum. As you said, everyone has the "Right to exercise their Religion freedom and their Religion choice. Everyone's opinions are valued here no matter what your religion is, or who you are, or what race or so forth." So I guess that is what I am doing; excersizing my rights. LOL...I am in such a good mood today.
If anyone needs to chat, Im here....Just send me a PM..,,, :)

Roni Shawn

Postby Roni Shawn » Thu May 17, 2007 10:59 am

ooops.... january 2005...My bad...LOL

layla

Postby layla » Thu May 17, 2007 4:32 pm

Hi Roni

i just wanted to wish you well in your Life Jouneys
iam so please that your family is going well and your kids are all getting back on track that is great news!

and the fact you and your ex husband are great friends that is brillant for you and the kids they need love of both parents,
it so beautiful to see you so happy after what you have been through really is iam so happy for you,

and for meeting the man of your dreams that was so sweet and for you new marriage *woohoo*

hope you have a good day

layla

Roni Shawn

Postby Roni Shawn » Thu May 17, 2007 8:11 pm

I know! huh! LOL I am very happy....

Return to “Announcements”