CPS Videos

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Frogmama

CPS Videos

Postby Frogmama » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:29 pm

[b] I have posted 3 videos,so far on Google Video,about my experiences with CPS.
They are not very profesional,but I do the best with what I have.
It is under frog_mama,MADGRAMMA PRODUCTIONS.
I'm going crazy with grief here & I had to do something!
I invite everyone to watch my humble contribution. [/b]
I wish CPS could cry the tears I cry,for just one day!
It would be enough for them to quit their job & bring my kids back home before Christmas.

yellernboyz

vidoe

Postby yellernboyz » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:59 am

i can't find your video where is it exactly?

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:51 pm

Most Chances, CPS got them off the boards, they are capable of pulling videos off because CPS don't want the World to know the truth.
unfortunate, but true! :cry:
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:38 pm

Not true, if CPS has the power to remove videos, why are there hundreds of CPS related videos on line that have been around for months/years..

More likely, she took them off or they are listed under a different name/title..
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

HappyMommyx4

Postby HappyMommyx4 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:34 pm

I think that even as much as CPS might set out to torment parents, they do have better things to do than remove videos. 99% of the videos I have seen are of parents who come across as lunatics who shouldn't be raising children or animals, if anything most of the videos make CPS look good and all of us parents then get stereotyped as "crazy." I am sure there are plenty of videos out there of parents who speak clearly, have all their teeth, are SOBER, and make very valid points. I just haven't seen them yet, not that I have watched many of them though! :lol: My personal favorite is of the man holding a beer and calling his child a "little bastard." There's the guy I want for my anti-CPS spokesman! LOL! :lol: I have to admit, he makes a few good points though.

HappyMommyx4

Postby HappyMommyx4 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:46 pm

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1461&hl=en

Google the user name she posted, it will all come right up. :-)

canukmom

Postby canukmom » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:42 am

I'm on my way out the door, but is that the video of the cw bringing the police to drag that 12 year old back from a family visit? That one was heartbreaking. :(

allie45011

Postby allie45011 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:41 am

HappyMommyx4 wrote:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6271088784669724157&q=source%3A013580661554745781461&hl=en

Google the user name she posted, it will all come right up. :-)

I just watched that video and it is really hard to listen to the child on the phone. Also the one part where the mom was visiting her daughter in the visiting room... OMG...It really is the hardest thing to go through. We have to be in a similiar room to see our 9 yr. old son and its so hard to be hurting like hell on the inside, but not show it on the outside especially to our boy! He is going through enough and misses us and we don't want him going over the edge and doing something that would tear us up to no end! Sorry I just had to add my 2 cents..CPS are devils!!

Return to “Announcements”