Activism-Media Issues

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

jeromedoc4u

Activism-Media Issues

Postby jeromedoc4u » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:13 am

To all moderators, parents, et al.,
Please read my views on media issues by jereomedoc4u posted yesterday June 16, 2010. What appears to me since I have been posting on the board forums is that we are scattered and no one is really paying attention. If you want results then it is necessary for everyone who reads or posts on the board forums to get serious about the issues at hand. It took Hitler in Nazi Germany 3 years of constant speech making and propoganda to convince the masses in Germany that the Jews needed to be exterminated, etc. If all of you are serious about ridding cps from the states we need to get serious as well. Again we need money ( a legal defense fund so anyone in the US can get proper legal defense), we also need to be heard and change the current laws and the funding by the federal government of cps lobbyists in Washington, D.C. and in each state capitol, we need a voice in media to make our concerns, problems, etc. heard by the whole nation, we need to effect a change in government policy including the court system of the state juvenile court hearing these cases presented by cps. The juvenile court is operating in our states unconstitutionally and federal constitutional statues preceed these lower court tribunals. Any court in the US in any state where the preceedings are being held has to have "right of jury trial," propondernace of evidence against a defendent, or burden of proof, also anyone being accused should have the right to a public defender as in any other case where the government is accusing you of anything, in the current system the juvenile court judge takes your child without any trial, evidence, burden of proof after the cps has in most cases already violated your constitutional rights, entry of your home w/o a warrant, questioning you or child w/o attorney present or your refusal to or your child speak to them, using heresay and opinions to take your child, taking your child in the first place is in my opinion kidnapping or false arrest, no police or cps has the right to enter w/o probable cause or a warrant from a judge, unless the child is being starved, beaten, or in a serious situation where they are being sexually, physically in danger what right does anyone have to take your child??? We all know the game and as long as we remain divided as I feel we are currently I don't see change in the near future. We presently have a great opportunity due to our current nations state of affairs economically to pound our politicians and make the feds stop the money trail that supports cps. If we stop the money we stop cps dead in their tracks. We must therefore start our own fund for lobbying, legal defense, media, advertising, etc. Lets step up to the plate and make it happen. Linda Jo, Marina, Dazzemay, good dad, et al. you people are all intelligent, couragious, knowledgable, spiritual, have it together, so lets come together right now and ask anyone to send to your address any amount donations. This is my professional and heart felt spiritual opinion. Also again I urge each and everyone to e-mail their local, state, county, federal representatives at every level including the president today. Also e-mail [email protected] in mass. Please one of you moderators let us know where to send our donations. Peace, Progress, Persistance, Positiveness, Prosperity, Prayer, Jereomeo :D

Marina

Re: Activism-Media Issues

Postby Marina » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:48 pm

This is not an organization. This is a discussion forum.

Personally, I would not trust anybody with my money concerning child welfare.

Give us an example of how this would work, anyway. I can't even visualize what you are talking about.

For example, there is an XYZ Child Advocacy Organization.
They collect maybe $100 from 10 parents.
But one case costs $10,000 or more.
So which of the 10 children gets a private lawyer, and which 9 do not? There is certainly not enough money for everybody to benefit.
It is too late to do an insurance type program because each and every parent needs a lot of money immediately which they don't have. There is no such thing as chance and probability here. There is 100 % participation.
How much would the Child Advocacy Organization get?
If a family had $10,000 in the first place, why would they go through a middle-man?
You can sue an incompetent lawyer and appeal your case because of incompetent counsel, but what resource do you have if a Child Advocacy Organization takes your donations and then they disappear?

If you see a worthy family on this forum that you think is deserving of financial and legal aid, you are welcome to send them a private message and offer to directly send them a check for money. I am sure no one would turn you down. You don't need a middle man.

sandrashonk

Postby sandrashonk » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:24 am

ABSOLOUTELY PERFECT IDEA TO ACCOMPLISH THE SAME GOAL. WELL DONE.
LONESOME NANNA

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:54 pm

Marina wrote:.
It is too late to do an insurance type program because each and every parent needs a lot of money immediately which they don't have.

I've mentioned my site to young parents and every one of them - EVERY one of them... looked at me in anger and horror and treated me like dirt because I had the nerve to think they might EVER have any need to learn how to defend themselves from CPS. They all seem to think it will NEVER happen to them because they are Good Parents.

So... now I don't even try to tell young parents (who aren't having CPS problems) that I'm offering help. They really don't appreciate it, so far as I can see. And I doubt that many would be interested in an insurance program.

I personally don't have the capacity to handle large money collections. Small money collections simply wouldn't help in these cases - lawyers are too expensive. And who would be responsible for deciding which parents should get the money? :roll: This is way too complex for me to handle, and I suggest that if the person who posted the suggestion above thinks this is needed that he or she take steps to do it him or her self.

We each need to learn to follow our own hearts.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Announcements”