what every fighting parent should know.

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Dazeemay

Re: what every fighting parent should know.

Postby Dazeemay » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:09 pm

Thanks Clara,

I am particularly found of the name Clara as I have a younger sister whose name is Clara.

One would think that all of the information that is out there on the internet that the public would begin to see what is going on in our country in regards to our children. But, it is like anything else if it isn't happening to me then it isn't happening. :(
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:24 pm

alot of people out there are in denial of what goes on in the world. they dont want to believe it untill it happens to them or someone they know. such as what these parents are going through, and myself. if you want your loves ones to believe you, you got to keep being persistant to them untill they believe you. alot of people only want to believe what they want to hear, for example they dont want to believe that humans exist on this planet. injustices is just as real as we are, and so is corruption.

angelheart83

Postby angelheart83 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:50 pm

It usually is true that people don't understand the truth about CPS until they come after them personally. There is a widespread belief that they only get involved for actual ABUSE and not just trivial matters. There's also a common belief that the people telling horror stories are "holding back" things that would show their true guilt. Many of the people who try to go public are faced with that skepticism and it does hurt.

I was fortunate enough to learn the horrors of CPS before they ever came after me, and I credit that for never having had my kids removed. I was on the mailing list of Jackson Bortz's (I think that was his name) grandmother before that CPS case happened. When she notified the mailing list about what was happening, that was when I started researching CPS. I emailed her and she warned me that you don't really know what they're like, and maybe don't really believe what you hear, until you've gone through it yourself. (I know I talked to her, but I also talked to a relative and now I'm not sure which said that.) I continued to do research. I learned my rights. They ended up coming after me for the first time the very next year.

We may not think we're making much of a difference, and we may encounter lots of skepticism. But it's so important to keep getting the message out. There might be a few people who are really helped by the information in advance. Parents like me. Because of what that family went through, for instance, I knew that I didn't have to let them in. My message is that reaching out to people about CPS can make a difference, because that's what happened to me. Hopefully more and more people will have their eyes opened. This message is so important because I read somewhere that you're more likely to be investigated by CPS than to have a flat tire!

I'm so tired of the general attitude people have. Things like "they're just doing their job" and "it's for the children". I doubt many kids have that opinion of CPS. My then-5-year-old daughter started calling them "mean ladies" from the getgo!
My children have never been harmed by my actions. My children both love me and trust me. Even my nonverbal son shows he trusts me by how he interacts with me. We didn't deserve what we've gone through because of CPS. We demand justice.

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:24 pm

i hear ya angel heart. we feel the same. i see you point of view.

Return to “Announcements”